Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. Empty
PostSubject: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:51 pm

For sane people that watch it at some point over the weekend.

Smackdown airs tonight!

And there are a few questions that we will see answered.

What will happen to the world heavyweight title, will creative have some journey of greatness set up, or will taker just choke vicky rendering her unconcious for teddy to return?

Will punk try to cash in his MITB soon? a vacant title has the possibility of a fair few decent angles other than edge vs taker, winner takes the title, or edge vs jobber in title match, ended by dq when taker gets in. leaving it vacant.

We shall have to see, but i for one hope for a really fresh angle on a thing weve seen a few times before (hopefully taker isnt carrying an unseen injury, even though it seems like its been in the works since b4 the elimination chamber suggesting it will be a good storyline)
----[/color]

Mark henry was recently given the vote of, one of the strongest men to ever EVER walk the earth by flex magazine...That teamed with him being racially abused slightly backstage, will we see a DECENT push for the guy for once, not a stupid half arsed push. In my opinion hes the best heel monster (if u ignore umaga cos he could do another role as a pure wrestler)

Kozlov? Will he face a real opponant tonight to start a story, or will he just come down in pants to no music and destroy a jobber?

and obviously discuss anything else you want to, and as friday night passes hopefully this can turn into a discuss what SHOCKED you this week and a praise smackdown thread.

so GO!
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:43 pm

I know the results for Smackdown as I read the spoilers but don't worry, I will not say the results here. I will simply put what I thought would happen on Smackdown before I read the spoilers. I repeat these are not the results of tonight's Smackdown.

I think a suprise person will win the vacant WHC tonight. I think it will either be MVP or Batista. I also think whoever wins the title will lose it straight away to CM Punk who cashes in the MITB and wins the WHC. If this doesn't happen, then I guess we will see Edge or Taker win it and Edge vs Taker at Judgement Day.

I don't think Mark Henry will be given the push and I don't think he deserves it. I think he would get really stale as World Heavyweight Champion really quickly just like The Great Kahli did when he won it. I would have him face Matt Hardy for the US title though or maybe team him up with another monster like Snitsky and go for the tag team titles.

And finally, I don't really care what Kozlov does as whenever he comes on, I turn it over. WWE are really making him look good by feeding him jobber after jobber after jobber. He will be released in a couple of months anyway.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Fuck off you little cunt, you can go and annoy other people in the playground at school on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:37 pm

^^^ Split Personallity
Rock are you retarded to some degree?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:39 pm

i deleted the retards comment its ok, hes fine ahah
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:41 pm

o kk i was worried about him calling him self a cunt but i can understand now...
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
i deleted the retards comment its ok, hes fine ahah

That hurts man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:41 pm

oh and bazz's Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.   A NON SPOILER smackdown preview. Empty

Back to top Go down

A NON SPOILER smackdown preview.
Page 1 of 1