Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw ending (spoiler)

Go down 
+8
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
invincibleILeak
the-gaffer
Cruiserjim1
Marty McFry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Raw ending (spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 am

WTF???

The sort of thing WCW pulled in the late 90's.
Presumably the show was running over??????
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:16 am

Gaffer and Bazz - I have sent you both PM's.
Im telling you here cos I dont know if you check your inboxes on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:21 am

Marty good morning my mate how are you having just read what happened in the Raw last it seems it was not the best at all I will be watching it tonight fully. It is good to see Jericho and HBK have a rivalry starting I like the sounds of that one.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 pm

I must admit ive also not seen the ending to Raw only read about it.

The general concensus is among the internet community is that is was actually rather brilliant. i'll have to watch it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:54 pm

It was clever to be fair, annoying but clever, Trips has Orton looked in the crossface only for the camera to cut to Regal in the production area and then he demands rather violantly that the show be cut because we the fans 'dont deserve' to see it!

Like I said, it was clever but not clever enough to keep me amused if this becomes something of a regular occurance over the next few weeks!

It wasnt running over time either, I SKY+ it and watched it this morning, and there was still 13 minutes of the scheduled show to run
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Sounds a very weird ending, I think maybe this is a way Vince can fire William Regal from the general manager position?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm

I think I need to stop wasting my time on here.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 pm

any body think HHH put the crossface in by accent and Vince got worried about Benoit issues and just cut it short
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:07 pm

The crossface was used 3 times at Backlash numbnuts.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:19 pm

And at Wrestlemania...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm

HBK also used in in the WWE title match at Survivor Series!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Cheers for that earlier Marty, I been logged on for about 3 hours now but no one has activated me
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Thedossman wrote:
any body think HHH put the crossface in by accent and Vince got worried about Benoit issues and just cut it short

lol! FFS
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:43 pm

I think it was a bad way to do it, but I think it was WWE's way of pushing Regal, I think he needs the push to get him away from comedy character to serious heel, but that was the wrong way to do it. I wouldn't be suprised if it happened again next week or Vince McMahon came out and fireed him. He'll then just be a wrestler on Raw, or move to Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 pm

and samoa joe used it at lockdown against angle Wink
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:57 pm

It seems to be getting used alot right now
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 pm

yeah, it had nothing to do with benoit.

Its an unlikely possibility that one of them got injured, but i doubt that.

I guess they needed to fill a main event slot, and didn't want anything to change.

Provided WWE doesn't do this again any time soon, its not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:33 am

I dont understand where all the 'possibilities' are coming from

It was the perfect ending for all the WWE, Regal looks like the power crazy heel, Triple H retains the title, Orton does not lose, the fans feel cheated and will no doubt give Regal a lot of heat because of this in the coming weeks!

It was 100% planned and it was 100% executed, no 'running over time' no 'Beniot references' and no 'injuries', just another angle for the WWE to run with!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 am

Gaff wrote:

It was 100% planned and it was 100% executed, no 'running over time' no 'Beniot references' and no 'injuries', just another angle for the WWE to run with!

as i said, it's an unlikely possibility. It was a good finish anyways, so regardless of the reason, well done wwe.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:41 am

I don't get this "overrun" crap that people are chatting about, unless my clocks all went funny then it seemed to finish about 10mins too early, and why would the have a camera in the production truck???

I saw a spoiler site saying it was an overrun aswell, WTF?? Rolling Eyes

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Gaff - you should be authorised now.
Bazz - get on over.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:27 pm

I'll have a look now Marty, I went on last night about 12 hours after logging on and I still wasnt, it looks promising though, was reading through the John Tenta section, quite something reading his actual feelings on his cancer
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:30 pm

BTW did anyone spot whilst the camera was in the truck that the match was still going in the background and you could see on the screen at the back if you look closely that Randy Orton got to the ropes after the submission was locked in.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Yes I saw that Worthy, but did you not read on how it finished?

After he got his feet to the ropes Triple H let go then pulled him back to the ring and reapplied it then he got his feet to the ropes again (when RAW went off air completely) and then they had an exchange in punches after a while before Regal came out to break it up!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Thanks Gaff as I've been looking all over to find out how it atcually ended.

(although I found out that at Judgement day it will be Orton vs HHH in a steel cage so it figures).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw ending (spoiler)   Raw ending (spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw ending (spoiler)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next