Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backlash( may contain spoilers)

Go down 
+2
Geronimo
bazz23-v2 ®™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Backlash( may contain spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Backlash, my take!(yep you guessed i was bored)

Hardy vs MVP ,a decent match to start the show, with Hardy finally winning the "big one"(lol), nothing really spectacular but decent none the less. 3 bitch slaps out of 5

Kane vs Chavo ,better than I thought it would be and given more than 2mins(who would of thought?), 2 and a half bitch slaps out of 5

Khali vs Big show , WHAT?? half a bitch slap out of 5(just because I mark for show)

HBK vs Batista, The only match I was really looking forward to, and to be honest was a let down, but I expect this feud to continue so couldn't really expect a 5 star(sorry, 5 slap) classic, especially with O'l Bothcie'o in the match. 3 bitch slaps out of 5 Didn't really get Jericho's involvement in this match(ie NONE)

Diva thing and that!, good of the WWE to provide us all with a toilet brake during these "3 hour extravaganzas", but still, better than Show/Khali 1 and a half bitch slaps out of 5(Cherry has one fat arse, oh and heel divas rule and so dose Beth).

Taker vs Edge, Good match with Edge impressing AGAIN, I don't really get why they booked it to finish almost exactly like WM but whatever! I guess he's having a few weeks off TV. Fuck Taker, 4 bitch slaps out of 5

Four way ,Hand's up who didn't see this one coming??, the age of Orton my arse, RK-NO.
but to be honest, good match for a fatal four way, only spoiled by the idiots booing my boy Cena Wink.
predictable outcome so again 4 bitch slaps out of 5

So how long before the none-spinning, spinner belt, is gone????

opinions are those of a drunk bazz and may well not reflect true opinion, subject to status
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:01 am

I havent seen the show but the results are exactly what i predicted
I didnt even know about the Diva match as id totally lost interest
Yay Triple H is the Champ AGAIN! (WHY!) especially after the age of orton
Taker won yep and hell lose it to Batista at Summerslam wholl lose it to Edge at Suvivor Series wholl lose it to Taker at Wrestlemania (AGAIN)
Kane won which was obvious

All im hoping for is a Triple H/ Punk or Triple H/ Hardy rivalry to get me watching RAW again...
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 pm

sounds like a good show. Thanks for the synopsis.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 pm

I totally forgot about Backlash this weekend, I was out for the football yesterday and came home at 12:45am and just noticed it was on!

I thought it was not to bad a show, nothing special but Wrestlemania is a lot to live up too

MVP v Matt Hardy - This was the best way to start off the show, its not got the same feeling to it though as it had 6 months ago, glad to see the title finally changing hands though, and more importantly actually being defended at a PPV

Kane v Chavo - This for me was one of the best matches of the night, Chavo despite not being to popular with a lot of online fans always impresses me when given a decent role and he plays the typical 80's heel perfectly, maybe that's why I like him, Kane isn't in the greatest shape, but there is plenty of life in him yet, im hoping a big run for the title against Benjamin or Morrison will be next on the agenda

Khali v The Big Show - Didn't really get this match at all, Khali is meant to be off for filming in India so I would have thought this was the perfect stage for Show to destroy him and get over as the beast of the WWE, Khali dominated and only lost after a reversal

Shawn Michaels v Batista - I am sure this is only the start of this feud, I think there will be a serious of matches between the two, I was starting to like the darker side to Batistas character and his promos were simple but effective with HBK so that pleased me, not sure why Jericho was there though, is HBK really injured? I was thinking that Jericho would back-stab Michaels but if its a legitimate injury they may have just wanted to get the match over ASAP

Diva match - couldn't tell you a thing about it, didnt watch it at all

The Undertaker v Edge - Enjoyed this match, Edge is growing with stature by the PPV, he gets better and better, I couldn't believe they let the match end the way it did though, it was a carbon copy of last month at Mania, glad it had Taker holding on to the hold at the end though, hopefully Edge will come back a 'changed man' with a more sinister side to him and a new purpose for his character!

Randy Orton v Triple H v JBL v John Cena - I thought this was an alright show, dont know what the deal is with Cena though, he looked like that arm gave out when he was trying to give JBL the FU, Orton looked good again and Triple H finally wont he gold back, its been brewing for months so at least we can get onto the real story now, Orton has finally looked like a good champ, but he was just keeping the strap warm for Helmsley and now feuds heel/face turns and everything else can all begin to take shape!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:13 pm

a decent PPV, with HBK vs Batista and Taker vs Edge being really good matches. The 4 way was good too, multi-man matches are always beneficial for Cena as it can hide a lot of his weaknesses. HHH winning is fine, and they did it in such a way that Orton still looks quite strong, so kudos for that. Matt vs MVP was ok, but a lot of the heat from that fued was gone by this point which is a shame. The rest of the card was pretty crappy, but that wasn't exactly shocking with Khali, Show and Kane out there. On the whole an ok PPV, probably about the level of Mania.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Anyone else notice how every real match on the card was won by a face?
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 am

almost, the diva match was won by the heels.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 am

Think thats what he meant by 'real' calum

Must admit I didnt notice though until now
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:10 am

doesn't actually mean anything, i just never saw that before.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 pm

so what did you mean then with real match?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backlash( may contain spoilers)   Backlash( may contain spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Backlash( may contain spoilers)
Page 1 of 1