Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)

Go down 
+2
Papashango
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

With the big changes on RAW and SMACKDOWN last night, one thing was blindingly obvious to me anyway, complete lack of top class heels active in the WWE, Edge and Jericho are two and both fantastic but thats not nearly enough for me to carry both brands, Randy Orton is another who is obvious but with his injury the WWE and RAW in particular are still rather short on numbers.

I was thinking Kane could possibly turn heel, however I think it would be far more interesting if The Undertaker made his return to WWE tv with a serious of 'incidents' that left everyone baffled by how random they appear to be and unexplaned happenings all over RAW in the coming weeks, there would be an obvious 'whodoneit' story as well with the McMahon angle however it could become apparent that they are all linked, and after all the big stars have proved there innocence only one man can answer to that, and when Kane is blamed for it all then the lights go out and it signals a return of 'The Lord Of Darkness' possibly with Paul Bearer once again!

The Undertaker could be that one truly great evil heel that RAW needs, and allow Chris Jericho to be the whiney heel that fits his fantastic character so well and it gives Randy Orton a chance to fully recover and get back to his simple cold and methodical character that I think he plays so well.

Having The Undertaker as the World Champion in the coming months could then lead to a WrestleMania XXV title match main event with Shawn Michaels who could be the Rumble winner, or have Michaels have once last long run as the World Champion only for The Undertaker to end that run at Mania and keep the streak going, although I would rather not see TAKER win another Rumble so soon after last winning the Rumble
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:21 pm

the first thing i thought of was 'undertaker' at the end of raw, then i thought enough time has passed since benoit so they'll just rehash the who killed vince storyline.
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:26 pm

2nd thing i thought of was ghost of benoit
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:17 am

Was thinking more Owen Hart my self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
boschbourne06
Muppet
Muppet
boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am

i think it was just an excuse to stop giving a million dollars away
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 am

Yep, or maybe it was the chick he gave $2 to. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am

it is heavily rumoured to be Taker's doing already.
With HHH going to SD it will kick off backstage between the two as they have quite a history.
Stick Taker over to RAW though and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 am

I dunno, personally id like Taker to come back on RAW, but realisticly i think he will come back to "ruin" Edge/Vickie's wedding and then go on from there, who's to know, im glad this is happening tho, unpredictable storylines are the way foward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)   Could it be Taker????????  (RAW SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be Taker???????? (RAW SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1