Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!

Go down 
+5
fe®gie22™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Doomhammer
rock from niceboard
MaFish1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Raw review time again peep's...

Apart from the biggest spoiler being 'caught' before hand, this should be a suprising Raw.

Start's out to Cena getting cheered like fuck, a few boo's that Cole and King pick up on, reason is that they are in batista's hometown, apparently... Cena sucking up to the crowd (this dude must have some one telling him what sob story to give each week, this week, he aint perfect, blah, next week he's coming out...), call's out the Animal, and the Animal come's out.An interesting promo, this fued is going down the 'I respect you...' angle. With Batista even proclaiming that CM Punk cant beat him, and neither can Cena. Cena cheep popping at Batty-Boy's home town crowd, AND did Cena just give away the WM 25 main vent? Na it's on for tonight. interesting to see Cena got a bigger pop than the 'home town hero'even when Batista (even though he slipped up on his onw town's name HAHA) mentioned Washington.

{HER COME'S THE MONEY!}

Shane skipping on the ramp (is it me or is Shane looking more like his dad, around '93ish?), New GM tonight (yeah that's the spoiler I caught) main event's announced. CM Punk vs. the hottest free agent (WHO?) and Cena and Batista vs. JBL and Kane.

MATCH 1.
Kelly Kelly (that music is annoying!) and D'LOOOOOO! (Ya looking at thas real deal NAR!), King pop's a good one liner now "Do you think she beleive's in love at first sight, or do I have to stand up again?" Haha! VS. Santino (and Beth Im thinking) Santino man, fuckin' love this guy! Haha. "Now look here you glamorous amazon! OK. I cant help that you find me attractive. OK? It's a gift... But it's also a curse!" "eye's up here hey? Ima not a peice of meat!" GOLDEN! The best promo guy in year's! New Santino's Casa every Thursday BTW.

Any way onto the match...

D'Lo and Santino start out, Santino tries for a sly kick, caught by D'Lo, abit of Santino's comedy coming out in the ring, trying to swipe at D'Lo who has his leg, spin's round Santino tries for a flip over pin, D'Lo cut's him off with a clothesline. Looking more aggressive than he used to. Nice neck breaker from Santino. Looked like Santino couldn't get D'Lo up, then in come's Beth and striaght up D'Lo went lol. The look on Santino's face! In come's Kelly Kelly. Beth dominating the talentles Diva, in come's santino "I got her!" Lol @ that elbow drop from Santino. But he manage's to roll Kelly up for the 3 good amusing opener, hope they use D'Lo abit more seriously though... Abit of an awkward moment wih Santino/ Beth, LMAO@ Santino pouting his lip's at beth... She grab's him by his hair, Santino screaming and lot, lip's locked again, I can see them becoming a face couple soonish, doing the comedic thing. Good match/ promo's.
3.5-4/5

Jericho's FINAL highlight reel? Tonight?

Is this the unveiling of the new GM? Na, JBL/ Shane in the office. JBL begging for a title shot, Batista on his 3rd shot, Cena is a joke, he beat him at 'his' PPV, GAB. Etc. Shane's phone ring's, with his entrance music I might add, the new GM on the beller?

MATCH 2. World Tag Team Championship.
Deeber's Rhodes Vs. Duggan and KING? All this about? Duggan got a very decent pop, King got fuck all (lol). "The match has been changed by order's of the new GM..." Duggan's out, Micheal Cole's in? I thought Duggan was gonna get some decent TV time. Oh well.Deeber's/ King starting out. Dibiase straight in at King, not intimadated, King slap's him, he clotheslines the King. In come's Rhodes, the fuck happened there, King was tied up by Dibiase, and Rhodes circle's him, then Deeber's flop's to the floor and king goes for Rhodes. Didn't catch that bit? lol. Abit of a shady scuffle, Rhodes to the top rope nad nice bull dog. Some arm bar/ hammer lock combo on King. Rhodes misses from the top, King dominate's, knock's both Deeber's and Rhodes down. King goes for his pattented Pile Driver, Dibiase from the back, Rhodes back in control, Micheal Cole accidently tag's himself in, distraction caused and King is knocked outside. Cole in, Rhodes looking like a cocky prick, Cole swing's, nice punch to chin of Rhodes, not enough,big clothesline from Rhodes, looked good. Half decent squash match. Cole look's out of it lol.
3/5

Mike Adamle is at the announce table
Spoiler:

Jamie Noble harrassing more women? "Im good looking like Barrack Obama, I love my oat meal like John McCaine..." He's good at his comedy promo's, but I think moving him to Raw with Santino aint doing him any favour's, he's good but he aint no Santino on the mic. "Coffee Kingston..." Loko's like he's on the IC trail...

MATCH 3.
Kofi Kingston Vs. Jamie Noble. Straight in is Noble, looking like the wrestler he actually is, instead of jobbing from the get go. Ah, here we go, Kofi looking like he's on crack, fast fecker too. Nice leg drop, if only that was Hogan's finisher. Quick as fuck, Noble jobbed out as usual, looked good starting off, but this match litterally lasted 2 minute's.
2.5-3/5 Both looked good, Noble better than usual, actually getting a shot in an' all.

Next up is Punk/ Free Agent.

MATCH 4.
Free Agent Vs. CM Punk.
Ah JBL on announcing duties for this too. Punk come's out to a nice pop. REEEEGAL!!!! Regal/ Punk starting off nice, lot's of actual technical wrestling, Regal showing his skill's, but Punk is more than holding his own. Nice kick from Punk.
Spoiler:
Regal nice kick to Punk by Regal on the corner post, cut's Punk's mouth. Regal get's a full nelson-ish hold on Punk. Reversed by Punk into a small package. Classic heel, poking his eye's lol. That's all Punk does is strike's though, and he's supose to be pretty technical, why dont he use his technical knowledge, especially against Regal? Nice T-Bone from Regal, looked better than a T-Bone from The Tazz lol. Regal back to that arm lock/ head lock, Punk reverses into the GTS. Punk pick's up the 3, looked shit during the match but he got the W, barely.
4/5

JBL leave's the announce table, enter's the ring. In come's the Big Red Machine, bag in hand again. Jaw's JBL, Punk goes at Kane, big kick to the face, and receive's one from JBL.

Jericho's FINAL Highlight Reel nEEEEExt...

I like how Y2J has changed his 'tron video, reading 'SAVE ME' now. Accompanied by Lance Cade. Still got that 'Jeri-Tron' which he made HBK kiss. He's still doing a great job playing the 'bitter good guy turned bad' routine, still very nice. Saying how he was forced to move his life/ career up to another level. Nice touch adding that he played the new millenium party host, and was happy to do so, but he will no longer play that part. Mention's he was playing this while he could've been getting gold. Say's he's gonna play a vid of the man who's career he's ended, but it's not HBK, no, it's Y2J! Video roll's...

*HIGHLIGHT'S the comedic promo's from the last few year's.*

I think it's a great heel touch adding that the guy in the video who made people laugh is gone, good serious heel feel to him. Continue's to mention the HBK incident, saying when he did it Shawn in his head he did it to all the mark's.

Lance Cade on the mic. Stuck with a singing cowboy, Jericho saved him, etc.
Jericho to HBK: "Stay home, move on... Hold on to your wife..." etc.
When is HBK back? A month? 2?
Jericho on the title run too? Punk/ Jericho would be a great match at Summerslam imo.

Ah, good ol' JR back on Raw.

MATCH 5.
Mickie James VS. Jillian Hall. This should be good! These bitches dont really know how to take bump's do they? Mickie almost broke her knee's with that face ;plant from the top rope. What a voice on that frisky broad, Jillian. Mickie get's the win via the shadiest DDT ive seen...
2/5 (That's generous too)

Haha, Katie Lee 'Burchill' demolishes Mickie. Katie Lee proclaiming she is the next Women's Champ, Paul the next IC champ. "Hope the mysterious new GM is watching..."

*SD REBOUND!*

*WWE PLUG'S*

Cryme Tyme Cenation! WHOOP! Shad looking at Batista abit dodgey. Cena/ Batista, DTA, dont trust anybody. Kinda comically, Cena back's away from Batista.

MATCH 6. The Main Event.
JBL/ Kane Vs. Cena/ Batista. Kane, bag in hand walk's into the ring. Another mis-match mainevent imo. JBL, Cena starting out, Batista tag's himself in very quickly. Dominating JBL at the mo. Kane and JBL knocked outside, Cena Batista tense moment, ad break. Come's back to JBL smoking Cena.Kane in, low drop kick from the Big red Monster, dominating Cena now. 10 minute head lock. JBL/ Kane tagging quite frequent. Sideslam from Kane on Cena, kane up top for a clothseline, misses, DDT from Cena. Both make tag's, JBL/ Batista in now, flurry from both guy's, Batista getting the better of Bradshaw. Spine buster on JBL, Kane get's a swift one. Bradshaw back in at Batista, who whip's Batista to the rope's which Kane then pull's down sending the Animal down the floor outside. JBL follow's Batista out. Tag's Kane. Body scissor's on the floor on a fallen Animal, whob turn's it round on Kane, only for JBL to tag in and cut Batista off from Cena. Batista reversed JBL into the corner and spear's JBL from the run off. Goes for a Batty-Boy Bomb, but Kane cut's him off so Batista kick's The Red Boy in his face, and get's one courtesey JBL. JBL Misses a right hand and end up hit's Kane, who come's in, taken as a tag, and goes for a chokeslam on JBL, speared by Batista stop's this, and Cena is in. Goes for an F-U to Kane and hit's it for the 3 count.
3.5/5 Not a bad main event. Plenty of up's and down's through out. Cant really complain too bad.

{HERE COME DA MUNEEEE!}
Ladies and ladies the new GM of Monday Night Raw... MIKE ADAMLE.

Summer Slam match. Cena Vs. Batista.

Good show Il give it 4 wobblies out of 5 wobble's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Nice review.

Did you notice the part where Mickie was hugging her dad. You could see him saying to her "Look behind you" just as Katie Lea attacked Mickie.

I also noticed that the commentators tried and failed to to convince people that the new GM could have been a woman. Who could a woman GM be apart from Steph and Linda? They kept saying all night "whoever the new GM is, he (then a brief silence) or she"

Finally I liked the ending when
Spoiler:
was named the new GM. The crowd were just staring at him in disbelief and Cena started laughing.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah I noticed that, and Adamle was keeping quiet during the Regal/ Punk match when JBL and King were on about it. About the GM being a women (not that Im saying Adamle aint a man(?)) Erm, yeah, any way, about a possible women GM, just been reading some Rajah and apparently
Spoiler:
Shocked That would be some crazy arse shit right there!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 pm

i thought it was kinda funny how JBL was sucking up to the GM one minute and then the next segment was badmouthing adamle. It was pretty ironic.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm

When they kept banging on about the new GM being a woman, I wondered if Vickie was moved over...

That would have made more sense...
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:
When they kept banging on about the new GM being a woman, I wondered if Vickie was moved over...

That would have made more sense...

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm

i didnt see any spoilers but twigged when king said why is there no raw matches for summerslam then adamle said something about waiting till the new gm was announced
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:42 pm

I think I might just read your reviews of RAW in future rather than watching it myself, as they're far more entertaining than I found the actual show to be. jericho's promo was good, and Punk vs regal was pretty good but too short. I didn't see RAW for about 3 weeks and was told it had been great, so what's happened cos the last 2 weeks have been pretty average.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 pm

this week was a step up from last week, just faded out towards the end culminating in.

"its adamle"

*tumbleweed*

I love watching regal wrestle, hes skilled, but he does seem to like dropping people on their heads and giving them a few nice stiff blows. suplex vs orton won suplex of the year IMO looked like he broke the man.

He keeps you on the edge of your seat and could now IMO be a world champion if continued to be pushed right. Hes always been comical and has payed many dues and can wrestle with the best. Really good to watch unlike a fair few other wrestlers. im sure alot of you agree with that too.

more tag teams formed over the next month or so to continue the decent mid card and raw will be a top top show.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Cheers Gunman, dont do 'em every week though, only the good un's, I some how get a feeling that it would be decent, so I get the note pad out. I thought this week's was good, woulda been better if I didnt catch the spoiler but what can ya do?

Raw had some very good promo's, some decent matches, and best of all, no one guy hogging the spotlight *COUGH* Cena*COUGH*. Had a nice twist at the end too.

Last week I enjoyed it, admitidley I was kinda drifting just before D'Lo returned but it lifted it back up, slightly.

Yeah I thought the Regal/ Punk match was great, Regal CAN hang with the best. Good to see him against Punk, show's what both can do in a technical environment. Instead of straigfht jobbing both had a chance to look good, shame he lost his return match, but still good.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:34 pm

i could watch regal hit them suplexes for hours. Really brings back to mind what wrestling once was like.

I dont see what he has going against him bar failing a drugs test, but im sure it was to do with those syrynges found in his old house, the story we all heard and thought it was either regal or knox, pending an investigation etc, then regal is banned for a bit. fits in my veiw.

hopefully wellness goes under reveiw again though, because it seems bannings are for nothing now, i.e previous use, pain killers etc.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 am

I'm glad Regal's back and I can see him get in a proper feud with Punk, Regal is one my favourite people to watch.
I think that Batista vs. Cena wil be the real raw main event just like Taker vs. Edge is Smackdown's, unless the have Punk vs. Jericho, or even Punk vs. Kane, as people will want to see if Kane reveals what's in the bag.
So...who thinks he'll reveal it at SummerSlam?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 am

i dont care now, there has been nothing advanced in the story and having him tag with JBL made him seem normal.

i.e HIGH FIVE to tag Evil or Very Mad makes him seem just boring again. Hope he goes propa psycho again soon or people wont care
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 am

How many Raw's are there until SummerSlam?

If he gets two more and he just starts attacking people and shouting at them for those two Raws, he will be able to keep people interested until SummerSlam, but I think if they don't do it at SummerSlam, they'll have to start dropping clues.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
this week was a step up from last week, just faded out towards the end culminating in.

"its adamle"

*tumbleweed*

they booed his decently hard
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 am

people, even marks will know by now. that it looks like a mask in a bag.

just maybe wwe found out ppl knew so are trying to change the story a bit. Which would be silly.

Next week he should batter someone so they get cut. HBK maybe as he is due to appear on raw ses .com

infact if he attacks a blinded HBK hel get heat easy.

(thers probably 3 more raws?? i think)

next week after HBK he could attack cryme tyme for no reason.

then in his final one before PPV he should actually tombstone someone
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am

He needs to generate heat and quickly 'cos at the moment he still doesn't get a proper reaction and if he's to go onto a proper full on pyscho heel he needs some heat. HBK would be a good call.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 am

fuck it actually, next week.

lights go red, masked kane interupts HBK, he tries to look whats happening, he knows its kane but is confused cos its old music, he tries to get to the ropes but kane is already there HBK gets tombstoned

kane pics up mic. HEEEEE HAS RISEN!

or brain blessed could go "GORDONS ALIVE" of course lol
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:33 am

I think WWE will definatley keep it until SummerSlam, at the moment there isn't anything spectaular looking to happen, HHH vs. Khali, ANOTHER Edge vs. Taker, Mark henry vs. matt Hardy and Cena vs. Batista.
So they need something to really draw in the viewers, Kane's storyline could do just that. Although the two biggest men in the WWE at the moment facing off for the first time is quite a nice thought, it'll be interesting to see who loses.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:36 am

kane interupts Laughing no one loses - re start the rivalry next year? lol
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:57 pm

idk, i honestly think the easiest way for anyone to gain heat would be to be the shit out of a planted fan or 3.

Think about it, Kane comes out screams for a while, and then walks over to the guard rail, where there are 3 planted fans, a man, a woman, and a midget wearing a mysterio mask, all pretending to be a family.

Kane kills them (not literally)

i'd dislike a child/woman beating monster
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 pm

Doomhammer wrote:

Think about it, Kane comes out screams for a while, and then walks over to the guard rail, where there are 3 planted fans, a man, a woman, and a midget wearing a mysterio mask, all pretending to be a family.

i'd dislike a child/woman beating monster

lol! @ the midget in a mysterio mask, and Kane would be a midget and women beating monster HA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!   Raw Round Up! SPOILERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Round Up! SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 1