Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topic of the day

Go down 
+7
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
He is back
bazz23-v2 ®™
worthy
rock from niceboard
Geronimo
invincibleILeak
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Topic of the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Neither ones a druggie and ones fat and gives out high taxes
Tbh kids dont reli give a shit and neither do most adults
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:07 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
Why are Chelsea such lucky bastards!

Ahhh classic bad looser response, you should accept it, we were far superior to you on the day.

Here's a topic, Man Uniteds disgraceful reaction because they lost. FAIR AND SQUARE.

Now when Chelsea had players surrounding the ref everytime you would see Terry bomb over to get them away, what did you see Rio Ferdinand do? throw his toys out of the pram as usual and kick up a huge fuss, or kick a FEMALE steward!!, and there is a debate as to who should be the England captain over Rio And John? i no who i would pick,Terry everytime. Ferdinand goes absoloutly looney when a decision goes against his team and as a captain you need to be able to control yourself as well of the rest of the team.

At least the majority of the fans can admit they were beaten by the better team on the day.

If we see Chelsea v Man U CL final it could be a completely different story, theese teams are both very good and it can go either way at any game
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
Topic of the day today:
Who would you rather be PM, Gordon Brown or david cameron?

Tony fucking Blair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:07 am

[C4lum][TexasRattlesnake] wrote:
rock from niceboard wrote:
Why are Chelsea such lucky bastards!

Ahhh classic bad looser response, you should accept it, we were far superior to you on the day.

Here's a topic, Man Uniteds disgraceful reaction because they lost. FAIR AND SQUARE.

Now when Chelsea had players surrounding the ref everytime you would see Terry bomb over to get them away, what did you see Rio Ferdinand do? throw his toys out of the pram as usual and kick up a huge fuss, or kick a FEMALE steward!!

I am not a bad loser, I am a good winner. lol! I must admit, you were much better on the day and we deserved to lose. However, that was not a penalty. It was ball to hand. Carrick was trying to move his hand out of the way but the cross was too fast and too close for him to avoid it.

I wouldn't call it a disgraceful reaction. It was a bit over the top yes, but disgraceful no. At least we don't start a arguement with our own teammates over a free kick. To be fair, Ferdinand was allegedly trying to kick the wall but unfortunately he kicked the steward nearby. Fair play to him though, he did apologize and he has sent her flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:33 pm

PM thing. it doesnt really matter what party it is, in the end everything is the same and alll that shit. if one thing improves another thing declines. i say might aswell stick at whats there sae starting all over again, again.

but the key thing is who looks like a world leader and speaks like one. and basicly none do.

a posh bloke who pretends to be normal, already one flaw A BIG LIE.

and a scottish bloke who pretends to like premiership football

come on the BNP
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

come on the BNP

amen to that brother
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:29 pm

And there was me thinking your a MRLP kinda guy sexton. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the day   Topic of the day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2