Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)

Go down 
+5
villarule19
Pablo
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
King Macca
Marty McFry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) Empty
PostSubject: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:46 am

I haven't posted this in the wrestling section because I dont want to see the titles of threads that may give anything away regarding GAB because im watching it tonight and really dont want it spoiled so if you post about it in off topic (im not going in wrestling forum at all) please label it SPOILER.

thanks.

I dont even want to know if it was a good or a bad ppv - i want to watch it 'as live'
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 am

I've seen the results but havent watched it yet so won't reveal anything in here.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:08 am

I'll be watching it tomorrow night, 'as live', so am avoiding the wwe website, and the wrestling section of this one too!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 am

lol get in. we can slag marty off in the wrestling debate section Razz

nah wudnt do tht like.

anyway. the best part of the great american bash was *computer breaks down*
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 am

Who would have thought that guy could have performed that move on him!
And that heel turn came out of the blue!
No-one also never saw the return of ***** either.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 pm

fuck this lol. im keeping off here today.

See ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 pm

I badly want to click on the wrestling board and see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 pm

YOUR NOT MISSING MUCH. ONLY NEW THREAD IS MINE. Is the world of wrestlign to harsh on Vince russo?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm

i know i cant believe the rock came back and won the tag team titles with the undertaker!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm

villarule19 wrote:
YOUR NOT MISSING MUCH. ONLY NEW THREAD IS MINE.

And with that you have inadvertantly spoiled the fact that nothing major went down last night.

THANKS!

Last edited by Marty McFry on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm

No......He didnt...I was jsut watching the old wcw and had the question...Russos in TNA
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:47 pm

marty. calm down love. i havent watched it either or checked any of the spoilers. but maybe he cud be bluffing. maybe not who knows.

i havent heard a thing yet, so really its open to interpretation
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

some things happened.
Some matches had guys winning you wouldnt expect.
Some matches went the way you'd have thought they would.

Hope that ain't spoiled anything and kept your interest in it to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 pm

That GAB spoiler thread seems to just draw you in, tempting you to click it lol. Hate the Monday after PPV's. Gonna have to wait a while before I see it too, I normally download PPV's and the weekly shows but me computer decided to turn off randomly last night Mad
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:21 pm

I badly want to read the spoilers but my night is set...

Finish work at 4
Swim
Tea
Elvis Impersonator
Big Brother
GAB
Bed

can't deviate from that.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:40 pm

I was going to try and say something clever about the results for the GAB but I won't because I will just end up giving the results away inadvertently and be hated by many people lol.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Shocked Big... Brother? Elvis Impersonator's? The rest sound top's but, Big Bro and Elvis Impersonator's, cant cope with shit like that Marty lol.

Gonna have a look for the Sapo link's in a mo, Il post if I find. Though I fucked myself up last night, I couldn't get my head down, it came to like half 4, so I looked for a stream that would replay straight after GAB and kinda saw some result's posted, these dude's are quick with the spoiler's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:08 pm

rock, you already are hated by many members. lol, just kidding man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:39 pm

MaFish1 wrote:
Shocked Big... Brother? Elvis Impersonator's? The rest sound top's but, Big Bro and Elvis Impersonator's, cant cope with shit like that Marty lol.

We went to a theme park yesterday and in an event marked under the file title 'bizarre' a clown gave us 4 free tickets to a Las Vegas throwback show held at a theatre just up the road from us.

Big Brother rules though!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
MaFish1 wrote:
Big Brother rules though!

I agree. Rex to win and get Bex out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)   Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Great American Bash (No spiolers - off topic)
Page 1 of 1