Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The jobbers of the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

The jobbers of the world Empty
PostSubject: The jobbers of the world   The jobbers of the world EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 am

I have stated previously that the worst wrestling book/ autobiography I have read is the terry funk book. Its not that he never had a great career because he did. He just seems to want to talk about how great everybody was. I had to put down because I lost interest. Any way….that’s not the point of this post. At the start of the book. In the dedication section he dedicates the book to those wrestlers who have never headlined a pay per view, never won the main event in Madison square garden. The wrestlers who never held the main belt or any belt in a big company. He dedicated the book to the jobbers. The Funakis. The Jamie nobles of the industry in todays terms. As he goes on to say. They never recived the credit the deserved. They make stars like cena in a match but never receive the credit or the cash for there work.

My question to you. Who is the greatest jobber. Who could put another wrestler over best? Who could more than any one? Who should have got the break for there hard work that never?
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: The jobbers of the world   The jobbers of the world EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 pm

Bill Gillberg!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: The jobbers of the world   The jobbers of the world EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Damien Demento.

Since leaving WWE he has become more famous for slagging them off in youtube videos and trying to ban blading.

:lol!!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The jobbers of the world   The jobbers of the world Empty

Back to top Go down

The jobbers of the world
Page 1 of 1