Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestling World Cup Group A

Go down 
+6
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
Marty McFry
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
klaus494
King Macca
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Chris Jericho
Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_lcap33%Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Christopher Daniels (Curry Man)
Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_lcap25%Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
HBK
Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_lcap33%Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Scott Steiner
Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_lcap0%Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shelton Benjamin
Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_lcap8%Wrestling World Cup Group A Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Wrestling World Cup Group A Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Ok so here goes with the first group stage.
Please check the original thread for full list of rules etc.

Good opening group to kick off which includes last years winner.

Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels
HBK
Scott Steiner
Shelton Benjamin

The top two go through to the knockout stage

Also if someone is kind enough can they post this over to 606
please check that no-one else has posted it though first Wink
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 pm

Maccs, any more spots left?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Have you posted rules and such as on 606
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 pm

no I hadn't Doss.

Klaus, you don't have to sign up for this one, just vote and give a reason if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:16 pm

posted it over know anyway
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:50 pm

cheers Doss
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Fuck Shelton could win this
HBK ahead on 9
Jericho on 4
Shelton on 4
Daniels on 2
Steiner 0

Its wide open here in group A Jericho will rely on on a lunchdown vote to stear him ahead but anything can happen on 606 and Juniors board due to mark mania,Daniels and Shelton look equally strong with votes on 606 coming in strong
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:52 pm

HBK will win again
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm

i dont no if he will win the comp out but his group seems to be his i reckon the marks could have a huge impact
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm

HBK should win this, he's by far the best with Jericho coming in at a close second.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm

I'm suprised all ready by the number of Shelton votes.
Tying with Jericho?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:01 pm

HBK all the way, and the only other one that comes close is Jericho and even he is nowhere near.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:03 pm

hbk is on 11
Jericho is on 4
Shelton 3(Correction)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Shawn Micheals is the best of them. he managed to go through the tag team phase and come out on top, and in my eyes is perhaps the best superstar apart from the Rock ever! His matches are never boring and still have you on the edge of your seat. His mic skills are superb and he can be trusted with a title and to not take drugs etc.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:31 pm

Thats a fantastic endorsement for old HBK there from Invincible however I think we have to look at the bigger picture in all of this, if not then we may as well just get rid of the dead wood right now and have a final 5 from the best ever or so called best ever!

Michaels is fantastic, you will not hear me say many bad things about his in ring work or his mic ability but you have to look at the bigger picture, well in my opinion you do anyway

Current Ability, possible potential, willing to job when its needed, potential to face/heel turn, desire to lead the business as a World Title holder

I think Shawn Michaels is the best in the business right now as far as getting a match out of someone is concerned, however he seems uninterested in possible prolonged heel turns or do enough house shows that could realistically see him be the World Champ again (something he should be)

My two choices would be Chris Jericho, as he ticks all of the above boxes and I am swaying towards Christopher Daniels although I long for the day Shelton Benjamin comes out his shell and receives the push his talent requires
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Group Heel Nice 606 Total
Chris Jericho A 2 1 2 5
Christopher Daniels A 0 1 0 1
HBK A 3 2 6 11
Scott Steiner A 0 0 2 2
Shelton Benjamin A 1 0 3 4

So far then and the obvious leader is HBK. Though the fight for 2nd place is hotly disputed with the 'markish' 606 crowd showing quite a following for Shelton!
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 pm

That looked better in preview than it does now. Damn lack of cut and pasting excel.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

sorry i got the scoring wrong
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:43 pm

no i didnt Steiner has no votes on 606 Daniels has 2
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm just going to be voting for who puts on the best matches and who I'm most entertained by.

Jericho has been dull as shit since he came back, but getting slowly better.
Daniels is a dancing curry.........
Benjamin "could" be great, but then again I "could" win the lottery, ifs and buts.
Steiner N/A.

You always get something good from HBK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Jericho without a shadow of a doubt. Great on the mic, even better in the ring. The only one who would come close is HBK, but you never know which version of Michaels will show up, the one who busts his ass to put on a classic match, or the guy who just can't be bothered and decides to phone it in. Shelton botches too many spots to win this, Daniels hasn't been treated seriously in fuck knows how long, and as much as I love Steiner, his matches these days aren't as good as any of the other participants.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 pm

To be fair though Guns, when was the last time Michaels looked like that guy who will 'phone it in'?

I think for the best part of the last 18 months (minus his 3 month break last year) he has been on top of his game
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:54 pm

To be honest, I feel he's been doing his usual, starts busting his ass around Mania time, and for a few months after that. A little before that when he was fueding with Orton and Kennedy, that was a completely different HBK. That's just my personal view on it, I feel that half the time he just goes through the motions, because he knows he can and everyone will still mark out for him at this stage of his career.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:11 pm

A different HBK???????

I am not sure what you mean by that, I think his feud with Kennedy was poor, but who has Kennedy been in a programme with that has really made you sit up and take notice? no one for me as of yet

And as for Orton, I thought Michaels performance at Survivor Series when he was not allowed to hit SCM was one of his best performances, the amount of moves he pulled off that night, in the blink of an eye and perfectly in my opinion highlights him along with Kurt Angle as the best in the game
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:25 pm

I'm not doubting his ability, as when he really tries, he tends to put on one hell of a match. I'll give you the match against Orton when he couldn't use the superkick, the nature of that match basically made him have to pull out everything. But the other match they had at Cyber Sunday I think, Michaels didn't really seem to want to be there, possibly due to the weak portrayal of Orton as champ at that time. Plus like Scott Steiner said recently, Shawn Michaels is a pussy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next