Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER

Go down 
+2
rock from niceboard
MaFish1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm

I was writing this in the SD thread at NB but I think it could get something going...

Any body have a feeling Vickie might send Edge to Raw soon, kinda had that feeling when she was talking to Victoria, when she was saying she dont wanna see him again and all that noise?

It could happen, since the draft there is other's to hold the show down like Edge was:

HHH, Undertaker and Jeff heading up the face side of thing's in the main event, Big Show when he get's TV time, Kozlov is due to step to the main event imo, and heels we got MVP, Khali, Umaga doing the heel thing in the main event, Carlito when he get's on TV, and the squasher 'THE' Bryan Kendrick as mid card heel's, plus Kennedy, R-Truth, even DH Smith could get a decent program around those guy's...

So Im thinking as a way to get them apart, because as the GM vickie aint doing much at all regarding this situation, she could flex her muscle's in a few way's but she hasn't done anything apart from get bullied by her talent. She could as GM send him away to Raw full time, where he could get his rematch for the WHC or something. Even more so, think of the shit they could get going over at Raw, Cena/ Edge reigniting, WHC, fued with Punk, a program with Priceless and JBL, etc...

Any body else think this could work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 am

I was thinking along the same lines although I didn't go into too much detail as you. I was thinking that Vickie would make a stipulation for the HIAC match at Summerslam where the loser has to leave Smackdown. She would make this stipulation because she is sick of all the stress Edge and Undertaker are/were causing her and she wants at least one of them to leave Smackdown.

Edge going to RAW would be great and maybe Edge could finally have the feud I have been waiting for, an Edge-Shawn Michaels feud that lasts for a few months. I think this feud would be gold.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I could see this happening. With some big names on SD at the moment, Edge isn't THE main man anymore. And once this feud with Taker has finished, I have a feeling Taker will either be heel and go after Haitch or Haitch will turn heel and feud with Taker which leaves Edge without a major storyline, I would love Edge to have a feud with Punk, but IMO Jericho deserves to be there more, so if he does move I can see a feud with Cena, with either finishing as the winner, before Cena and Edge both go after the now champion Jericho.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Another feud I could see is a HBK one. Once HBk has finished with Jericho is Edge turns up on Raw and feuds with HBK I could see an excellent feud there and I don't think it's been done before.
This also leaves Orton free to go to Smackdown to add something different there, the only problem is he's already feuded with HHH and Taker before, and even though they were both good feuds I would rather him go against Big Show or MVP.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:44 am

he'll move alright, move to HELL
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 am

the other thing that could make it happen is that HHH isn't Edge's biggest fan, Trips is already having to put up with Taker but the pair of Taker and Edge backstage could be rivaling him in the politics stage.
Shove one of them over to RAW and it makes his job easier.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am

After what happened at SS I reckon Edge will take a bit of time off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER
Page 1 of 1