Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through

Go down 
+5
invincibleILeak
Cruiserjim1
Marty McFry
Sexton_hardcastle
King Macca
9 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 pm

I've mentioned the guys name before but this week on SD he gets some on screen time.
Colt Cabana is his name, he's a really decent heel, can use the mic well in a cocky manner & raps much better than the likes of Cena.
He's going in under the name of Scotty Goldman and personally I hope he gets some good reaction of the fans and they build him up. A team of him and Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) would be a great combo as Evan aint the best on the mic.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

he will be heel surely though?

how did you find out, cos i was thinking either that undefeated fcw guy (fits with ortiz jibberish about being undefeated) or colt as he would fit in to ecw well and is quite experianced already.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 pm

FFS. Im getting sick of WWE changing peoples names, I know its good smart business practice but Colt Cabana is a quality name.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:55 pm

If hes a sucsess though i bet vince will purchase the name colt from the man himself right?

asif its not hager though, i mean hes undefeated and could easily be like, this is what a REAL undefeated guy looks like *beatdown*
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:58 pm

There is another fella who has ome up as well cannot remeber his name but he is on SD this week
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Well done cruiz Laughing
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm

I would rather have seen him on ECW, 'cos IMO this whole talent intiative is good, Smackdown at the moment has still got too many squash matches and I'm afraid he might get caught up in the mix, I wanna see a decent feud with someone, even Jimmy Wang Yang or Deuce would do, just someone where he can show off his skills and they are okay in the ring as well.
Agree with Marty that Colt Cabana is a good name, better than Scotty Goldman.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:14 pm

colt is going to ecw. someone else to smackdown - form what i gather leak
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 pm

It's about fucking time WWE used Colt Cabana properly instead of jobbing as thats all hes been doing since he joined WWE last year.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:34 pm

Agree that the name Colt Cabana is class especially with the whole Coco Cabana theme tune.
I do think he'd make a better heel but to get him and Sydal over a combining of the pair of them would be great, Sydal's weak point is his mic skills (they make Jeff look good) while Cabana reminds me a lot of a young Rock or Jericho on the mic he's that cocky.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:14 pm

About fucking time too, Cabana is a class act, shitty name they've given him though. I really love his Matt Classic persona from WSX, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
rellis10
Muppet
Muppet

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:50 am

Colt Cabana is following in the footsteps of CM Punk. An ROH legend coming into WWE. As far as i know he's been in development for a while and has had numerous dark matches on various WWE shows. He's a great personality, very good technically, can brawl occasionally and has good high flying ability. Trust me, he's a possible Main Eventer if the fans take to him, and there no reason they shouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 am

rellis10 wrote:
Colt Cabana is following in the footsteps of CM Punk. An ROH legend coming into WWE. As far as i know he's been in development for a while and has had numerous dark matches on various WWE shows. He's a great personality, very good technically, can brawl occasionally and has good high flying ability. Trust me, he's a possible Main Eventer if the fans take to him, and there no reason they shouldnt.

aslong as people dont think he should be in the main event straight away, its his first run in the wwe and if he gets to the top as fast as punk he will be very lucky.

people tend to forget you have to pay your dues (thanks priceless for reminding us)
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:29 am

I've heard he's good, anyone got any clips of him?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:31 am

im sure dailymotion or the ROH section may help, il look on ROH if you want, but you could yourself Razz

im going to wait till he debuts incase hes mint and wwe tone him down like, save knowing the real colt first

edit: OY DOOM https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/the-don-s-indy-corner-f18/every-roh-show-of-2003-t320.htm

think hes main eventing some of them
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 am

his gimmick screams jobber.....

just screams it.

like if i hadn't known who he was, i'd have thought he was local talent....
piss poor match
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:57 pm

paying dues!!!!!!!!!

Was going to suggest after a while hed just be known as boom boom. He had it written on his stomach i think.

--------

Im confused i thought this was new ecw talent, must have misread, so is HAGER coming to ecw, to be the REAL undefeated guy, vs ortiz???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through   Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Yet another new guy coming through
Page 1 of 1