Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!

Go down 
+4
Deputy Dave
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
Marty McFry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! Empty
PostSubject: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 am

rumour has it as soon as Cena wins it for the 1st time the currant WHC title will be modded as the WWE title was when Cena had it.

This news is from the letters section of powerslam so take it for what you will.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Better not. The WHC is the best looking title IMO. He better not ruin it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Call massive bullshit on this one, for a few reasons, one being Cena doesn't even have his wigger gimmick anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Deputy Dave
Muppet
Muppet

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 pm

That better not be true. That spinner looks awful. They should bring back the Winged Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Deputy Dave wrote:
That better not be true. That spinner looks awful. They should bring back the Winged Eagle.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:03 pm

The WHC is definitly the best looking belt at the mo.

I would have thought now the WWE is away from Cena that they would modify it? i hate the 'bling' look to it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm

It does look cheap and tacky although its probably the most expensive, which says it all really

The Winged Eagle belt should make a return, I think I am right in saying that the only guy on the current roster who held the Winged Eagle title is Shawn Michaels, I would love for him to regain the championship and then insist on a proper belt, not a kids toy! (in a promo obviously)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. They already did it with ECW, maybe that was like the guinea pig of belts lol. Don't forget the WWE spinner belt is the best selling (replica) belt of all time so it would make sense financially to do it.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 pm

damn those kids!!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Discopants wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. They already did it with ECW, maybe that was like the guinea pig of belts lol. Don't forget the WWE spinner belt is the best selling (replica) belt of all time so it would make sense financially to do it.

I'll never understand the logic behind that....

I'll buy a plastic replica of a belt that looks as if its made of plastic

boggles my mind
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 pm

There not all plastic, a hell of a lot of the one's sold are "exactly" the same as the real one's.

Why anyone over the age of 12, would want a replica belt is beyond me though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!   it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

it's coming.....a SPINNING world heavyweight title!!!
Page 1 of 1