Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIG CHANGES COMING......

Go down 
+4
thegunman84
Doomhammer
Joker-C4lum
Marty McFry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

BIG CHANGES COMING...... Empty
PostSubject: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Jim Ross has said in his latest blog that the low low ratings that Raw has been getting has convinced management to make some big changes to the WWE product which will take effect immediatly.
New young talent will be pushed and there will be longer matches and less talking on Raw from now on.

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Thank god for that.

About bloody time too!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

To steal a post from another forum......

Jim Ross announces BIG CHANGES:

Internet Wrestling Fans see this as:
PUNK IN THE MAIN EVENT
MORRISON FUEDING WITH HBK ALL SUMMER
JAPANESE/MEXICAN SIGNINGS
30 MINUTE DRAWS ON PPV

In reality

RAWS ROPES CHANGE COLOUR
ALL 4 MCMAHONS ON TV
TRIPLE H TURNS HEEL
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 pm

thats good.

LOL at marty
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

PUNK IN THE MAIN EVENT
30 MINUTE DRAWS ON PPV

In reality

RAWS ROPES CHANGE COLOUR
ALL 4 MCMAHONS ON TV
TRIPLE H TURNS HEEL
Bwahahahaha, it's funny because it's true! Although if they do put a bit more focus onto the actual wrestling I'll be happy. The big changes he's referring to, are probably just this stupid money giveaway, and the upcoming draft.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Well said Marty...Good to see as its become so stale that I dnt watch any of the programs any more. Just go on WWE.com and cathc the results.

Hope this will rejuvinate my interest
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 pm

It's not just the giveaway and draft that he is reffering to because that was mentioned sperately.

I still say this giveaway has no place on Live WWE tv. I hope the San Diego fans boo the shit out of McMahon tonight during that no doubt long segment
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:05 pm

Yeah I'm not liking the thought of this giveaway thing either Marty. I've got money on Vince coming out in the most hideously bad game show host jacket, and playing the role like one of those cheesy bastards
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:08 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

PUNK IN THE MAIN EVENT
30 MINUTE DRAWS ON PPV

I would only be happy with HBK/Nitro, punk and the JAPxicans can do one.

Marty McFry wrote:

In reality

RAWS ROPES CHANGE COLOUR
ALL 4 MCMAHONS ON TV
TRIPLE H TURNS HEEL

lol!

Yep

Although Shane would be welcome back on my TV.

Im hoping this new young stable isn't a myth and we get some movement on it tonight

Quote :
Yeah I'm not liking the thought of this giveaway thing either Marty. I've got money on Vince coming out in the most hideously bad game show host jacket, and playing the role like one of those cheesy bastards

BBBBhahahahha book that shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 pm

I saw that Marty, I'm like you thinking the same, Vince Shane and Stephanie on more WWE TV and a Triple H heel turn (which if all did happen on all different shows would not be that bad an idea anyway!)

I would be looking for a CM Punk v Edge feud for the SD title over the summer
Chris Jericho v John Morrison for the IC title
Triple H v Shawn Michaels (been done to death but at least its always entertaining and HBK seems to be the guy they rely on when they are waiting on guys returning)
MVP v Mr Kennedy over the course of the summer
Shelton Benjamin v Matt Hardy over the course of the summer
Regals return and to a main event position on SMACKDOWN
The Undertaker coming back as the American Bad Ass
2nd Generation Faction (Di Biase, Rhodes, DH Smith, Niedhart)
Batista v John Cena
Jeff Hardy v Carlito
Paul Birchall v Kane
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:32 pm

i wouldnt mind seeing the morrison/HBK feud, would be even better if it were on SD for the WHC, id say Morrison is ready for the main event, well id rather see that then what is left at the moment, edge and batista... joy
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Don't really think Morrison is quite ready for the main event yet, not when he's pretty much been a tag wrestler for the better part of the year. If he became an IC or US title contender, and hung about in those upper midcard ranks for a few months, then maybe he'd be ready for that spot. No sense rushing him before his ready, otherwise the fans could really turn on him.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeah 100% agree Gun, he's still young and has plenty of time, I know we need new main eventers but not at the expense of ruining someone who could be one of the best in years to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 pm

If he had been competing regularly at an upper midcard level, then I'd be all for a main event push for him, and I think that's possibly where he'd be if he hadn't violated Wellness, and remained ECW champ for a while. Of the people around just now, I think the new main eventers arelikely to be Kennedy, Punk, and possibly MVP if they start doing something with him again. Morrison could perhaps join them in about 6 months - 1 years time I would think, depending on how soon his teaming with the Miz continues.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:16 am

I agree completely, I know its been said time and again but he really could be the next Shawn Michaels, Michaels was in the mid to upper card for years with the occasional main event slot in that time on a PPV before he got his first world title

If Morrison was to be promoted to the main event scene and no doubt do well initially there is every chance in two years time we could be on Morrison over kill

The main event is not something I worry about I just want to see top feuds and I find that a lot of the time those came from the mid-upper card division
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:22 am

im pretty sick of the main events so just somthign good in mid card in prospect exites me.

theres too many "main eventers" at one time now, so there sniffing around it but having pretty pointless matches, like cena and jeff vs umaga and jbl type stuff.

rather have a big storyline midcard for people like kennedy etc just for somthing differant
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 am

Kennedy v Jericho for the IC title should be one of the main stories of the month with Jericho having side shows with Michaels and Kennedy doing his thing on the side as well

Jericho needs to get into one of the main event scenes so dropping the strap to Kennedy would be a good move but only if Kennedy is allowed to defend it!

Kennedy then should take a view that 'title matches get him more $$$$$' and take on all comers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES COMING......   BIG CHANGES COMING...... Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG CHANGES COMING......
Page 1 of 1