Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braden Walker released.

Go down 
+8
Doomhammer
bazz23-v2 ®™
Joker-C4lum
thegunman84
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Sexton_hardcastle
villarule19
Marty McFry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Braden Walker released. Empty
PostSubject: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:45 am

That is all.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 am

AKA.....Chris Harris.

Waisted. They seriopsuly did not want him to succeed did they. Waste of time
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

Ive been having a read around the net and it seems he was let go for showing no passion or application to his work, he was overweight and his matches were sloppy and boring.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 pm

if anyone saw ecw, the way he got onto the ropes after his boring win LOL.

looked like he was struggling to get up there like an old man.

push elijah the end.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Such a shame cos his entrance video was wicked!
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm

I never saw Harris / Walker on ECW, but I did see some of his stuff from TNA.

I kinda hope that he was released because as has been mentioned here, he had a crap work ethic, no passion and that kind of thing, rather than Vince trying to make him look bad on purpose to get one over on TNA, the theory that Harris / Walker was not good enough for WWE but was good enough for TNA. If Vince has done this on prupose to try and make TNA look bad, it could backfire badly, guys like Christian Cage, Robert Roode, and others might think twice about negotiating with WWE when their contracts expire...
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Harris was a very good worker in TNA, but when he jumped to WWE he really put on the weight leading to him being dubbed Fatcat Chris Harris. Harris made a big mistake leaving TNA where he would inevitably have gotten a push at some point in the future, now I can't really see them taking him back.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm

GRECIAN-IN-BATH wrote:

If Vince has done this on prupose to try and make TNA look bad, it could backfire badly, guys like Christian Cage, Robert Roode, and others might think twice about negotiating with WWE when their contracts expire...

It looks like Ron Killings could do well tho... i doubt it was done on purpose, Harris just looked wank on ECW
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Anyone think its strange that he was in top shape in TNA, YET gets signed for the big leagues and suddenly puts on a shitload of weight???

Wellness policy anyone??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Bazz makes a good point there!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm

It just seams to me that he could "somehow" keep himself in shape for the minor leagues of TNA, but go's to a place that has a half decent wellness policy and BOOM, guys out of shape, and fast.

Can't be a coincidence IMO.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah i thought the same thing bazz when i heard he signed for WWE. I'd watched his shape deteriorate for a couple of months on TNA and thought it a bit strange as he'd always been pretty ripped, then I heard he had left and signed for WWE and immediately jumped to the conclusion that he came off the steroids in order for WWE to sign him. TNA definitely don't bother with drug tests despite claiming they do, just look at Petey Williams.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
It just seams to me that he could "somehow" keep himself in shape for the minor leagues of TNA, but go's to a place that has a half decent wellness policy and BOOM, guys out of shape, and fast.

Can't be a coincidence IMO.

He was pretty fat starting on his feud with black reign, and i guess being off TV didn't reaally help him much.

You might be right that he started putting on weight as he planned to leave TNA.

Think TNA will have him back?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 am

It wouldn't look good for TNA if he did come back. It would mean taking in someone who was publicly rejected from WWE, wouldn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

Discopants wrote:
It wouldn't look good for TNA if he did come back. It would mean taking in someone who was publicly rejected from WWE, wouldn't look good.

They did it with Kaz, and that worked fine.

And Christian Cage....

and various others that got kicked out/left WWE.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 am

Christian!? That's a totally different situation.

Walker had already been in TNA before WWE. They made it very obvious he wasn't good enough by sacking him so quickly. If TNA took him back it would look awful IMO. Christian had slightly more than two squash matches and he wasn't fired, he left. Kaz also left, he wasn't sacked.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

fair enough.

I still doubt that TNA would look exceeding bad by re highering Harris.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:20 pm

I've got to agree with Disco on this one, if Harris had been a reasonable success then bringing him back would be fine, but bringing in a total flop would really hurt TNA's credibility. To be honest I couldn't really see a place for him on the TNA roster anyway, he'd just get lost in the shuffle.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Doomhammer wrote:

He was pretty fat starting on his feud with black reign, and i guess being off TV didn't reaally help him much.

If anything being off TV should of helped him get into better shape.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 pm

"If Vince has done this on prupose to try and make TNA look bad, it could backfire badly, guys like Christian Cage, Robert Roode, and others might think twice about negotiating with WWE when their contracts expire.."

Possibly however guys like Cage and Roode are on a completely different planet talent wise as well as look wise too
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Braden Walker released. Zvfxu

HA lol! HA
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Laughing

I missed ecw and never botherd catching up was in the middle of forming an alliance with Matt ?
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:59 pm

no he cut one little backstage "promo" just going.

"i got your back if you need help"

"i didnt catch your name what is it"

"brenden walker"

the end
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:00 pm

LOl at bazz's thing.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Hay don't laugh at my thing man, you'll give me a complex. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braden Walker released.   Braden Walker released. Empty

Back to top Go down

Braden Walker released.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next