Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship Empty
PostSubject: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:30 am

I would love to see Edge win it after an Epic battle against The Undertaker at Judgement Day, having lost the last two PPV matches with the Deadman he should be due a win, however I would then like CM Punk to come down to the ring instantly roughly manhandling a referee with him to cash in his MITB shot and win the strap off a tired and broken Edge, then Taker to instantly demand his rematch and Tombstone Punk for the title once again!

I think The Undertaker will win the title back at Judgement Day so a scenario like this for me would be good and while Punk would no longer have his MITB contract he would be over as a legitimate main eventer on SMACKDOWN having beaten Edge for the strap and could go on to have a feud with either Taker who he feels unfairly got his rematch so early for the title or with Edge
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:25 am

that'd certainly make for the best 2 that could be held in a span of 30 or fewer seconds.

But why stop there. Then have edge call rematch, get it back from taker, punk call rematch, ect.

13 title changes in 2 min, i'd be hardcore esque.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:10 am

I'm not too sure this would work. CM Punk cashing in MITB this way is quite a heelish way to do it - when the only other face to win it, RVD, cashed his in, he gave Cena a few weeks notice, and I'd be surprised if Punk did it this way. The implication then is that Punk could only get a surprise win over Edge, after Taker had softened him in the afore-mentioned epic battle.

Then Punk losing the title straight after to the Taker would not get him over as a main eventer - the title reign of a few minutes would simply be seen as a fluke, beating a knackered star and then jobbing to the Taker who has also just survived an epic battle, but has had a few minutes rest.

Personally, Punk could get away with doing an Edge to Edge to win the title, but I'd then have him pin the Taker too. Then a short programme with the likes of Kane, Khali, Mark Henry, hopefully even guys like Orton, Batista - getting clean wins over them, then drop the title back to the Taker. To get over as a main eventer, Punki needs to start getting wins over the real top names - beating Matt Hardy and Jericho in the KotR won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:27 pm

if taker lost to edge and edge lost to punk then wouldnt the rematch clause be void, as it would have to be vs edge?

but i like the sound of it, would be a differant ending to, Tombstone, 8 hour celebration
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:03 pm

my previous comments asside, i think it would make Punk a main eventer, b/c he'd have his rematch clause for when he won his title. This would allow him to have a legit feud with taker, and probably edge, come ons.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:51 pm

It don't think it would get him to the main event level. To be a main eventer, you have to beat main eventers - correct me if I'm wrong, but Punk has not done this yet. Apart from MITB, his biggest profile win is over John morrison for the ECW title (the day Morrison's suspension kicks in), and Jericho. I've made the point previously that the day after MITB, he lost to Jericho - the implication being that if he can't beat the IC title holder, can we really expect him to beat HHH, Taker, Edge and co for the World?

Throw in his submission loss to Regal, and no matter which way you cut it, CM Punk is not a main eventer, and will not be until he starts beating the biggest names! A feud with the Taker does not make anyone a main eventer (just look at Mark Henry) - whereas cleanly beating the Deadman would.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:11 am

Id rather him loose his MITB cash in match, so it stops becoming a cert that you will win the title when you win MITB, if he puts on a decent show, he can still compete in the main event even with a loss.

And as for Punk turning heel, id like to see this, so if he were to win it would be good as a smash and grab win off a major face, being the Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship   What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship Empty

Back to top Go down

What I want to see happen with the World Heavyweight CHampionship
Page 1 of 1