Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ic Title Divison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

The Ic Title Divison Empty
PostSubject: The Ic Title Divison   The Ic Title Divison EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Ok so im sat here a wee bit bored (if im honest with you) thinking about santino marella (not a regular thing dont get concerned lol). Im all in favour of santino as he is comedy gold however the IC title Divison In my Humble (tum de dum) Opinoin could do with a Major Re-Vamp.

Im thinking of the old attiude iNtercontiental divison days of the old defended at lest 2 month with real prestige and respect . I mean just wtach the IC title dvd when it comes out. Cause wwe shoudlnt let the Ic title loose the respect it has built up from briscoor patterson or whoever lol right up to venis LOL! and jeff hardy(evryones! Rolling Eyes Wink favourite)

Heres a few names that spring to mind .

Paul Burchill- Was fueding with Kofi when he had Ic lead to Now't and his big incest storyline has yet to develop properly so why not?

Dlo Brown - Kind of on off thing with Santino still looks in good shape hope hes still ok on the mic would like to see him get some air time on the mic think he hasnt spoke once since coming back.

Lance Cade - Bieng Jerichos right man is well and good but build him up a bit at same tme . LIKE IV SAID BEFORE MAIN event waiting to happen *sorry caps*

Charlie Hass- Great wrestling skills however not vinces favourite but could be the push he needs but cracks me up every impression he does.

Kofi Kingston - OBVIOUS reasons i think (mind the marking out) he kicks ars.

Paul London - anythin but job once since KENNDRICK got the big push they said they had bigger things for london that kendrick so why not show it.

Manu-Read lance cade reasons.lol

Santno/Jamie Noble = microphone skills alone lol and jamie aint a half bad little wrassler

Rey Mysterio= no crusierweight divison but boy hes out of his leuage in the world title picture IC title fits him to the diMe IMO

Willam Regall = Great techniqual sound wrassler and we need a home hero ....

Deuce = nothing as of late heard he was kept on ahs he was the better of too let him sink or swim

Va Venis = ok that might be going too far but hey one last try HA

Snitsky= no one likes him no not as in a heel way jsut no one likes him but hes here to stay it seems train him up a bit some mic skills oyu may have ya self a ic heel

Chuck = sinkw or swim time held back by the whole mccool thing and showed some strengths and weakness like i said for deuce sink or swim

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm

The Ic Title Divison
Page 1 of 1