Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random thoughts on GAB and RAW

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
Cruiserjim1
rock from niceboard
Marty McFry
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Do you reckon we might see a Beth Intercontinental Championship win thanks to some help from Santino?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
Do you reckon we might see a Beth Intercontinental Championship win thanks to some help from Santino?

NO
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm

I think that was a rather pedantic reply there, using Chyna to the wackiest gimmick she had instead of the one which made her famous
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Why not? I don't want it to happen but knowing WWE it will. Chyna won the European Championship if I am not mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Gaff your spot on mate with what your saying however I also have a feeling this could be another thing which is done once then we dont see anything come of it
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Your are mistaken IC champ and womens
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:
Why not? I don't want it to happen but knowing WWE it will. Chyna won the European Championship if I am not mistaken?

Yes and it was a mistake, they have TWO womans titles in the WWE now, there is no way they will go down this road again, anyway at the time Chyna was a decent competitor anyway although if she couldn't pull it off no one will

I could actually see Santino shock someone like Kofi by winning the IC though thanks to Beth interference!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Cruiserjim1 wrote:
Gaff your spot on mate with what your saying however I also have a feeling this could be another thing which is done once then we dont see anything come of it

Maybe, I thought they had good chemistry before in the lead up to Mania then at Mania so I think its something they have been toying with for a while and they have finally pulled the trigger on it, I would have actually preferred her to align herself with Jericho and Cade, I think she would be better suited and more believable accompanying those two out for matches and having Cade and sometimes Jericho helping her
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Santino would be a great person to use in this role. A win over Kofi would be good to see but he is currently in a fued with Birchull. What I would like to see is a restart to his fued with Rey as that just died
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Beth should be with Cade and Jericho she is being wasted with Santino
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 pm

how do we know she being wasted, theyv only had 10 seconds of tv time together lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm

I know but we all know where this is going been done before a arrogant powerful stable with Cade for IC champ Jericho for WWE Beth for womans would be good to see.

Point taken though Sexton we will have wait see what happens but cannot see much from it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Cruiserjim1 wrote:
Santino would be a great person to use in this role. A win over Kofi would be good to see but he is currently in a fued with Birchull. What I would like to see is a restart to his fued with Rey as that just died

I don't think Santino is a big enough draw for Rey to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing it, especially with Beth there in his corner but I just think they will let that one go
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
how do we know she being wasted, theyv only had 10 seconds of tv time together lol

They have had more than that though, in the lead up to Mania they had a good bit of time together when he split from Maria, then the Mania match, then last weeks match now this weeks coming together!

They have chemistry but like Cruiser says it will be a waste because no matter how good they could be together all they will be is a comedy couple who if they win matches will be because Beth has had to save the day whether its her match of Santino's

Would much rather see her with Jericho and Cade
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am

I always thought being with edge would have been a good move, at some point, but then the whole vickie thing occured so.

i mean, as a "couple" (if they even are) they have not been on tv for long, it was one kiss, it could lead to anything (face turns) plus if there is 3 mixed teams, somthing has to happen? unless its just coincidence that there is 3 mixed teams currently.

could just make it easier to have stories for titles, if 3 guys and 3 girls are going for INT and Womens together.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:19 am

I think the only reason for the mixed teams is to get as many people on TV as possible nothing more nothing less

Katie will win the Womans title from Mickie and Kofi will retain v Birchill, if he doesn't there is something severely wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am

and then beth and santino want both belts, and there is this big mixed 6 person rivalry? meaning easy way for them all to be on tv, without making tonnes of matches
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am

whens the last time you saw a three way tag match?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am

did i say that? nope

could have :

3 way for one title, each wrestler with their manager

one on ones with the 2 managers outside the ring supporting with the unfeatured team on commentary

and possible run ins etc.

mixed matches etc

burchill attacking mickie and things like that backstage.

Last edited by Sexton_hardcastle on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 am

Are you drunk?

I need to be to understand that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts on GAB and RAW   Random thoughts on GAB and RAW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts on GAB and RAW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2