Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)

Go down 
+5
Doomhammer
MaFish1
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) Empty
PostSubject: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Brian Pillman trained in Stu's dungeon with the hearts and some of Brets brothers hated him (not Owen or Bret -they loved him) mainly because he was EX-NFL and the harts all hated ex-nfl and would go harder on them in training, what really got up their nose though was that Pillman was basically impervious to Stu Harts submisson moves and bangs etc. no matter how hard they were on him he was still smiling and still raring to learn, one day at a stampede show Keith and Bruce decided to teach Pillman a lesson and asked him to show up earlier than anyone else, waiting in the locker room was the biggest baddest bouncer the harts could find , he had the order to make an exhibition of Pillman and leave him "unable to walk without a crutch" the boys watched as an unsuspecting Pillman entered the locke, they sniggered as they heard shouting and a fight, minutes later Pillman came out swigging from the bouncers water bottle, when the Harts ran in the locker room they saw the bouncer unconcious in a pool of his own blood and his right eye hanging out.
FUCKING AWESOME!

Pillman once beat the shit out of Sid so bad in a bar that the concused Sid left to get a weapon, he returned from his car with a squeegy.

Ric Flair during 1998 on a WCW flight lifted the skirt of a stewardess serving him exposing her underwear, as he was about to take down her knickers she asked what the fuck he was doing, Flair replied...."Havent you heard? No hair, No Flair, baby. Whooooooo"

After killing his son Chris Benoit did a google search for 'Elijah' accoding to the bible god gave Elijah the power to bring deadchildren back to life (that freaks me the fuck out ad says a lot about Benoits state of mind)

He also re-scheduled his flights after the murders, fully intending to make a house show appearance despite what he had done.

Vince Russo asked a serverly concussed and pilled up Bret Hart to drive a monster truck over Goldbergs limo the week after Goldberg split his arm punching a limo bret was driving, Bret almost crashed that week due to the concussion suffered at Starrcade - Bret regained enough train of thought to tell Russo to go fuck himself as he got ready to film the stunt. Bret is certain he would have killed himself or someone else had he driven the truck.

Dan Maddigan, wwe booker was backstage at Wrestlemania 19 with Vince when Kurt Angle approched him in what we call 'no condition to perform' this is the conversation that went down...

KURT: Vince I think im hurt bad, if I go out there you know I cant wrestle safe, thats not me.
VINCE:What are you telling me Kurt?
KURT: Im asking if theres anything we can do?
VINCE:How bad are you?
KURT:as bad as it gets without asking for help to stand up.
VINCE:Ok lets look at it like this, you could cancel the match........or.......you could wrestle the match Kurt.

With that Vince left

The Angle story that blew me away......I hope its not true.......

Dan Maddigan claims that Vince McMahon didnt just release Kurt Angle because he feared that he would be the next to die, he released him because Kurt had made it known to a few agents backstage that he not only knew he was likely to die young but in order to cement a legacy as the greatest of all time WANTED TO DIE IN THE RING LIVE ON TV. despite Angle going through a real bad time professionaly and personally Vince took the threat serious enough to release him within days of hearing about it.

The above makes me despise TNA for not just not releasing him or making him take time off but for booking him in the matches that it does, last man standing next I believe! Kurt is also his own worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 pm

I hope to God that is just Kurt being a big head and not his real train of thought!

Kurt Angle is one of the best performers I have ever witnessed both in the ring and on the mic and to think he would actually want to die while we watch is shuddering, My God Kurt, its only a soap opera your on
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Quote :
Pillman once beat the shit out of Sid so bad in a bar that the concused Sid left to get a weapon, he returned from his car with a squeegy.

That's just to damn funny. HA

Quote :
After killing his son Chris Benoit did a google search for 'Elijah' accoding to the bible god gave Elijah the power to bring deadchildren back to life (that freaks me the fuck out ad says a lot about Benoits state of mind)

Maybe he was looking for info on Burke, since he's disappeared of the face of the earth, Benoit was just worried, that's all...

Quote :
Dan Maddigan claims that Vince McMahon didnt just release Kurt Angle because he feared that he would be the next to die, he released him because Kurt had made it known to a few agents backstage that he not only knew he was likely to die young but in order to cement a legacy as the greatest of all time WANTED TO DIE IN THE RING LIVE ON TV. despite Angle going through a real bad time professionaly and personally Vince took the threat serious enough to release him within days of hearing about it.

Don't do it Kurt, you work for TNA, nobody will be watching long enough to see it......

Yep I'm that heartless. Cool

Seriously though, would anyone be surprised if that's really what Kurt wanted to do??? I wouldn't
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:15 am

You know what, thats not the first time I have heard that about Angle, now I think of it I am positive on one of the boards I have been on I have saw that before, it may even be the one your on Marty, infact if its not this board or the old niceboards it would be that, because its not a fresh in my mind story
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 am

Yeah I think Ive heard that before too. Sad, but I guess it show's his dedication to his livelyhood. Would be crazy though, one of the best, hope to god he get's to retire but the past few year's he's been pretty fucked, I guess I woulda done the exact same as Vince in releasing him before he went that far, no doubt lost money over it but still...

Dont get that convo with Vince though? He just straight up tell him he's wrestling?

Class Flair story "No Hair, No Flair! WHOOOO!" And great Bryan Pillman story, heard he was a genuine hard case too.

And Benoit surley wouldn't have gone to the house show's? From what every one was saying with him acting outta charactor with the killing's. If it was so out charactor they woulda clicked on straight away something was up.

Again great read Marty, any more and I know I would appreciate 'em, as well as these guy's too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:59 pm

those are pretty good stories.

Pillman scares me
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Don't worry doom, the dead can't hurt you. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 pm

"After killing his son Chris Benoit did a google search for 'Elijah' accoding to the bible god gave Elijah the power to bring deadchildren back to life"

if this is true.....

obv it doesnt excuse his actions, its weird to think what was going on tho...
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Maybe he was searching for a best of Elijah Burke DVD.......if that's the case, he was way more crazy than any of us though.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 pm

that would be almost funny
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:19 pm

I found it funny, and thats all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Don't worry doom, the dead can't hurt you. Rolling Eyes

One word.... Zombies...... Rolling Eyes

lol at burke DVD
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:48 pm

didnt kurt angle just have 2 months off performing in ring anyway Neutral so really the last man standing match would be ok for him coz he DID have a break.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Kurt is the type of nut job that needs two years off though.

Ok new question, if you actually heard that Kurt had died on live TV, but you had missed it......would you find it, so you could watch?

I would.

God, I really am a horrible person really aren t I, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

I wouldnt want to but i doubt i'd be able to leave it.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 pm

I would, not because im a horrible person but id be curious. i dont think that makes you horrible

Is Kurt the next big name to pass????? this is a shame
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 pm

I have been wanting to start a thread for months, with us betting who will be the next active big name, that's still wrestling to die, but thought It was probably a little to much.

Kurt is my pick by the way
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm

i dont no if it would, if people dont like it then they can ignore it.

it would actually create alot of controversal (sp?) conversation
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Well they say it creates cash, so maybe it will create a debate too.

Might post one up later, see how many "your a cunt's" I can get in one thread. HA
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Im 99% certain that Kurt Angle doesn't really want to die in the ring, especially as he is now in a lot better physical and mental condition than he was when he apparently said this.
He was a man who obviously thought his time in the ring was as good as over and seeing as he had only been wrestling like 5 yrs at the time he probably thought he would never be thought of as a legend.
It wouldnt surprise if some of the old boys worried about their spot greatly exxagerating what was said.

I think Kurt, feeling low one day probably said something along the lines of "despite all of what ive done i'd probably have to die in the ring to be considered a legend if I retired now"
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Open the thread with

IF YOU DONT LIKE CONTROVERSAL DEBATE, FUCK OFF

then no one can complain?

i know it seems a little weird talking about the 'whos next' to die, but its actually quite a worrying issue in wrestling! i remember actually seeing a video of Kurt saying he felt he was going down the same road as Benoit or Eddie (cant remember which) and that is why he left WWE.... By the sounds of things not much has changed being at TNA???
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm

BAZZ SAID....

"You chatbox pricks should be fucking shot.
Killed the board, well fucking done! "

True and im a big part of the blame so I hope my efforts to increase chat over the weekend
haven't gone unnoticed Bazza!?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:28 pm

im going to be 100% honest and i 100% expected to get slated for this

70% of the time maybe 60% of the time i log on to talk about footbal or off topic cause i have to be in the mood to debate proper which i am know so go on raw article Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
BAZZ SAID....

"You chatbox pricks should be fucking shot.
Killed the board, well fucking done! "

True and im a big part of the blame so I hope my efforts to increase chat over the weekend
haven't gone unnoticed Bazza!?

They haven't Razz

I just think there has to be some kind of balance, the core of the board should be the debate section, I just always thought the off topic section was for LOLZ and Jibba jabber.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Just read that Angles LMS standing match ended when he took a DDT from the top rope.

What a prick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)   Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Last of the backstage stories (random people - unbelievable Angle one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next