Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)   Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Once again I am really looking forward to this weeks edition of Monday Night RAW!

With the Great American Bash out the way now the WWE can continue to build and create more stories that have helped get everyone back in the mood for RAW these days.

The show will once again no doubt start with yet another McMahon speech, only this time we should be on the lookout for something or someone, Shane stated things will change if laws are not followed and those laws were once again broken so whats in store?

CM Punk for me looked good and a believable champion last night against Batista, the feud is not over however he is still the world champion and rightly so

Batista looked good last night, he works better against smaller guys and Punk could have a good rivalry with him although I am interested to see where this angle with Kane will go

Kane continues to go nuts and is really looking like the monster we know he can be, within the next three RAWs we should know the 'grand plan'

JBL is proving every inch the leader of his self imposed Marshall Law with his PPV victory over John Cena

Chris Jericho has surely pushed himself into contention for a World title shot now since he has taken out Shawn Michaels

Di Biase and Rhodes should be allocated more TV time because both where extremely impressive last week, a tag titles match this week then a backstage segment with JBL should be suffice for this week

Where does John Cena go from here? surely no main event push is given to losers of PPV matches just yet.........................

There is plenty to hope for in tonights RAW but just like last week I hope for simplicity, progression of stories is all that is needed and possibly a new rivalry (CM Punk and Jericho??????)
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)   Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Quck Question - Does anyone know the situatuion with Orton?

I think Batista and Kane's feud will really go on from here, tonights RAW should be the start of a proper feud between the two, burchill and kofi's feud may continue, everything you have written seems the way things will go.

John Cena... i can't see a possible feud with anyone for him, unless a tripple threat feud with punk and jericho? thats assuming the feud with jbl doesnt continue tonight
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)   Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

Well I am hoping Cena does not get involved in the main event because having lost the PPV match, surely his stalk is not high enough yet to merit it!

I like the Kane angle, its wide open, he can feud with both Batista and Punk, I think another match with Punk maybe on the cards for the title tonight with Batista costing him the match this time!

I hope JBL and Cena still have there feud although I want it to involve Priceless and CrymeTyme as those six have good chemistry and with so many involved it doesn't get to stale either and it keeps the tag teams simmering nicely until they have a proper series for the titles!

I think Orton will be out until around September
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)   Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night RAW preview (GAB Spoilers maybe contained)
Page 1 of 1