Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Night Stand [The Fallout]

Go down 
+7
the-gaffer
worthy
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
Doomhammer
He is back
Sexton_hardcastle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

One Night Stand [The Fallout] Empty
PostSubject: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:33 pm

So with one more PPV out of the way this year, some nice developments have appeared, but first the somewhat nasty development.

Another injury it seems, with randle landing on his shoulder and breaking his collarbone. He looked so pissed off and upset with himself/the injury was quite erm not sad, but weird to watch. He was shouting at the crowd "shut the fuck up" and getting a bit lairy with some guys shouting at him. Hopefully he wasnt going to be in a massive storyline development soon i.e draft things, which i think he was going to be.

Now the rest of the event, i thought was pretty decent, obviously not too extreme but very good for recent times. Worst part was probably jeff's ridiculasly shit spot at the end of his match (good job theres no marks to scream, BUT IT WAS ONTO CONCRETE, hey? lol)

Best match of the night, was of course the TLC, which i would have marked out alot more for, if i hadnt worked out that edge would win, after some tables got into the ring. my thoughts were, if he goes through them, hes won. the added interferance only made it more obvious, with edgeheads going through tables and bam and chavo getting battered. moment of the year that though, edge slowly pushing taker off the ladder.

divas match was alright, carrying on MY SUGGESTED theme of making them do more submissions (especialy the flimsier divas)

no real proper development in the HBK, batista, Y2J threesome, bar jericho trying to inspire micheals, who just got a further beating, still any of them could turn, michelas more likely now maybe.

of course HHH match ends not how it should have done, obviously there was meant to be a sledgehammer involved, just not like it was really. Shame for orton really.

Big show wins, predictable as fook. the old, they all get canes n he doesnt, till the backlash. He took a nice gash to the eye too, made the end picture a good one lol.

thought there was a hint of a future cena heel turn, but only to have my thoughts ripped out with him doing a comedy skit with ADAMLE AND MICKIE, grrr. When he held the chain aloft, it was like, im having this now, back to my old ways. But obviously not.

so yes, what are your thoughts on any of the matches and developments last night, and obviously, ortons injury?
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 pm

who reckons a gimmick change for the undertaker???!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 pm

well hes having 2 opporations (i think) to further his career.

so not yet real.

who knwos how hel return, but im pretty sure vickie wont be GM so it wont matter, new gm, new rules.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm

2 possibilities.

1. Taker stays on smackdown, turning full heel, and destroying everything and everyone that has to do with edge.

2. He stays off TV till the draft, and comes back in a new persona.

Sucks orton was injured, did they screw up the move when he broke it? (was he supposed to stay in the ring).

and sexton, just for you

BUT IT WAS ONTO CONCRETE1111111
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Well it means WWE have lost there best heel(yep he is, deal with it), and also means that the top heel on RAW is JBL.......JB FUCKING L.

There was a tease of evolution V2, but I guess whatever that was building to is out the window.

As for the rest of it, well I didn't think much of it TBH, I liked the diva match but as usual the crowd shit all over it because they are twats. good to see Beth folding Melina like a piece of A4.

Cena/JBL was Sleep Cena's "comedy" promo was Sleep only saved by Adamle (SAVE_US_M2A) , this better be the last we see of these two together.

I like the smiling big show.

Didn't get why we didn't see a turn in HBK/Batista/Y2J feud but whatever, this angle has me entertained so I don't care.

The countdown to Takers return begins, Ok match, Smackdown needs a new stable to feud with edge and co

Last edited by bazz23-v2 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:02 pm

there is NOT 2 possibilities, there is always more.

he wont come back on the draft mate, otherwise they owuldnt make a deal of it, hel be gone till most marsk think, it must be forever, then come back.

after surgery
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 pm

aye, WHATS NEXT for edge is quite a big one.

jobbers for 3 weeks till the draft?

or will someone step up or i dont know, punk have a few matches hinting at MITB then not cashing it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:08 pm

My guess would be a short feud with Punk as well, until the draft. Can't really see anyone else that could step up apart from MVP but he's heel so that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

smackdowns gonna be empty this week anyway, no wonder santino is having his comedy match on it, probs the main event.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Maybe Vince will pay people to watch Smackdown too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 pm

overall i think that the event was a good one. obviously not hitting the extreme we saw in the old ECW. but definatly hitting the heights of the WWF attitude era.

the only way this could have been better is if we saw some more hardcore matches like we did when the HC title was about.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:27 pm

there arnt any hardcore wrestlers left though lol.

i liked the way the edgeheads took there falls, must have a tag title push coming for vengance now, good workers and getting good exp and exposure.

i hope they make kane vs big show a hardcore match, IMO every ecw title match should be under extreme rules.

main event was gooood though, not as fast as some tlc's but good to see tables breaking again. and decent chair shots, not hit your back chair shots
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 pm

I enjoyed WWE one night stand and I must admit it is the first WWE PPV that I have atcually been intrested although I felt it peaked at the Melina vs Beth I quit match and had boring finishes until the Edge match at the end (to be fair though the LMS HHH vs Orton match seemed like it had been cut short, so I will let them off there as Randy was in a bad way).
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:58 pm

It was a good show, I think Jericho was turning heel in a sneaky way last night, I think he was 'inspiring' HBK to get up to simply get more of a beating (the old Owen Hart trick to get his mum to throw in Brets towel)

Tough Break for Orton (no pun intended) If anything though for me it will mean that the WWE will have to turn HHH, HBK, Jericho or John Cena full on heel now in order to keep up with the demand!

Umaga has not got any credibility left now on RAW simply jobbing to Jeff Hardy, JBL can never be considered a serious main eventer when there is talent like I just mentioned and Mr Kennedy has just turned face

Batista and Jericho need to be heels and they need to be on RAW for me
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 pm

[ my comment copyed from nb ]

Sorry about name Razz

First match i expected to be a bore win for Jeff , but how i was mistaken i mean thy evn bloody went backstage for once it was like watching an old skool hardcore match . Some great spots would of liked to of seen a samon spike or a diving headbutt but Meh what can you do oh and shit finish though , honestly do they expect us to buy that ?
MATCH RATING = 7 and 1/2 / 10

Next match was yet again is a dark horse for match of the evening a great match even the fans couldnt help but chant ECDUB didnt see the point of the whole Nfl thing . Also Show going mental with singapore canes equales me doing well in wrestling comp Very Happy.
MATCH RATING = 8 /10

Then we had the First Blood match in my opinoin it was just a average match a few ok spots with the steel steps . I would of like to of seen Cena pull of that facebuster on to the chair but Meh , also Cean wining i was dissapointed with but ill let them off as it was a great PPV Razz
MATCH RATING 5/10

Average womens match again shocked beth won i genuinley expected Melina to win this and get a push .
MATCH RATING 6/10

Strecher match was an ok strong match with some great spots all though the jericho interference was wierd i think were meant to think that he done it so batista would hurt him more .Very confusing
MATCH RATING : 7 /10

Just as the last man standing match go going they had to cut it short due to injry im 90% sure that wasnt the planned finish i would of liked to of seen a pedigree or RKO obv . Hope Randy is ok in time for the draft .

Match Rating : 7/10

Ok and the main event well what can i say other than WOW! or HOLLY SHIT! . Some amazing spots as edge splashing taker through the table . I thought the interfernce may of ruined the match but i was wrong badly! . Again sorry to mar out but i thought Taker was never going to loose. Surley this sint his last match ? well ill tell you know you havent seen the last of the deadman
Match rating 9/10

ppv rating 8 and a half / 10 i would of atcaully payed for this
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Match rating

Umaga v Jeff Hardy 5/10 dont want to see these guys together again for a long time!

John Cena v JBL 5/10 same goes for these two

John Morrison v The Big Show v CM Punk v Chavo Guerrero v Tommy Dreamer 8/10, excellent match that had plenty of spots and all where willing to take a good bump, the Big Shows gash was sick as hell though and he looked genuinly pissed off about it, but it added to the drama!

Beth v Melina 6/10, cant take the womans division seriously, Niedhart needs to get into the title scene ASAP

Batista v Michaels - 7/10, this was an alright match but played more to Big Daves strengths than Michaels' so was never expecting a classic, was as good as I think it could have been although I expected a few more leaps onto a stretcher from inside of the ring from Micheals onto Batista!

Orton v Helmsley - 7/10, was doign alright but the injury finished the match, kudos to Orton for getting Trips to nail him with the hammer to make it look more believable than a few punches

The Undertaker v Edge - 9/10, match of the night without a doubt, the Undertaker gave a fantastic performance, I was so positive he would win, with all that 'sacked' talk and Edges announcement that he wont just take a break and be drafted to RAW statement as well made me positive Edge would lose yet another PPV, both took some big bumps, the last ride and the taker going through 4 tables at th end as well as the Edgeheads taking some crazy table shots, and the chair shots where also good, woudl have thought Kane would have been out to defend his 'brother' though, he was in attendance and they still team them up on TV from time to time, so that would have made more sense to me, already looking forward to the plans they have for the Undertaker when he returns!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:10 pm

I think I'm the only one who didn't think this was all that great, that might have something to do with my weekend long bad mood, or Orton being injured, but still I thought it was average-good.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 pm

i didnt think it was amazing, i think i would have thought it was better if i couldnt see the endings to the matches happening 10 or so mins b4 they happened.

wwe is too slow now, too much time to think what will happen.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Well this was an incredibly predictable PPV then wasn't it? The matches were pretty much as expected, and on the whole the wrestling was of a decent level. Edge vs Taker stole the show yet again though, these guys have fantastic chemistry. My PPV rating 6/10
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:59 pm

love it if edge ended up on raw, then taker came back down the line somewhere.

stole the show, only one that ended how not expected b4 hand, even though a bit through the match you could see the way it was going
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:12 pm

I think Edge needs to stay on SMACKDOWN although it would be brilliant if he and Triple H swapped shows with there respective titles, could not see it happening though however if Triple H and Shawn Michaels took it upon themselves to 'make SMACKDOWN great' then both could be convinced to go to the bluebrand along with Regal when he returns, along with Edge that would be a pretty awsome four man main event division with MVP also elevated up there!

Orton Cena Batista Jericho JBL The Undertaker and CM Punk could also make RAW look pretty even, with Kennedy and Umaga and Jeff Hardy floating from mid card to main event from time to time
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 pm

the reason i dont like raw at the moment in the main event scene is cos all promos are slow and boring, the way the people speak is very similar, and it all blends into one IMO, which is why i dont mind cena when hes on the mic, cos he atleast gets revved up, all be it fairly similar too.

cena, jbl, orton, hhh just sound boring at the moment. if there was an option of, edge HHH hbk jericho, it would liven stuff up so much, not saying they should all be on the same brand, but i could listen to them alot easier i reckon.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:28 pm

I can't listen to Cena at the moment, everything about his promos has really started to annoy me.

HBK/Y2J has potential for some good stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:30 pm

but it wont be for the main strap, although f they get the INT involved it cant harm its rep.

i just know HHH vs JBL would bore the shit out of me though. and who else could it be bar cena
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Not every story has to be for the main title though, or any title, that's one of there major problems, they concentrate on the title way too much and just throw the rest of the feuds together without much thought.

I would be bored with HHH/JBL or HHH/Cena, but like you said I can't see anyother person stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand [The Fallout]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next