Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship

Go down 
+2
Joker-C4lum
\/Chopsticks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship Empty
PostSubject: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Ok lets starts off with the most intresting one who will be battaling it out with Jericho for the IC title i assume it will be a face to help jericho's heel cause even more and unless the titles are really going to be fucked around i assume it will be a Raw superstasr
NOTE: US title will remain on ECDUB affraid

In My opinoin this leaveas one front runner and that is MR.Money In The Bank CM Punk. Of course the other possibility is Rey Mysterio if he makes a "sudden" Wink recovery.

Ok Then On to Di Biase's partner once again assuming itll be a Raw but a heel this time.Whihc of course rules out DH Smith cause he is on smackdown know. All thought they might have just done that to thrown us. who knows ? . Ok im going to risk sounding like a Prat and go for John Bradshaw Layfield . Another person with no match as far as i can think scratch . Of course we have not heard of anything of Drew McIntyre since his move to Raw scratch

So that leaveas Smackdowns newest and most pointless title to date IMO. Ok so we have Natalya after winning that star match thingy and i wish and hope for her oppenet to be Victoria but i get the feeling itll be Michelle Mc Cool.Just who evet it is i pray that it is not Chery

Thoughts ?

*EDIT*

Just had a brain wave maybe deebes partner could be striker
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I think the Holly Rhodes and dbiasie will be the most intresting of matches, im hoping its gonna be someone unexpected, i think whats gonna be more intresting is the aftermath, im fully expecting a decent storyline to come from this, something that i havnt seen in the tag team division in a long long time
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 pm

The only thing that bothers me is that if its Rhodes then if a story does develop there will be plenty of 'Sparky Plug' on TV
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Ted DiBiase Jr's partner: Ted DiBiase Sr.

i just have a gut feeling that's it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 pm

That would be a huge let down, completely pointless, will probably happen now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 pm

I havent seen him apart from his backstage stuff a while back on Raw so doubt hes fit enough all though it would help his books promotion so you have a good point there Klaus.

The reason i choose JBL cause IMO he resembles DI biase the most . I think someone else on Nb had a brillant point when they said Deuce or might of been Domino i dont know lol cause whoever it is his adoptive dad is jimmy snuka so that qualifys as second gen i suppose
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:06 pm

pretty sure its Rhodes
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Doubt it with Duece though

He hasn't got any kind of heat at all and since he is already a heel and not even a good one at that he wont generate the 'gasp' factor and there is no ready made storyline
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Im not disagreeing but if they go with Cody how do you think theyll do it ? how do you want them to do it ?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:12 pm

said it about 100 times

Just have Di Biase come out, then he announces his 'mystery' partner and no one comes out, the match is started with Cole and Lawler both going on about 'finally someone who does NOT have a price' then when Holly has Di Biase in position for the Alabama Slam Rhodes takes him out and then Ted Jr pins Holly, after a stare down between Di Biase and Rhodes, Di Biase hands over the strap with Cole going mental on commentary
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:16 pm

I agree that it should look like that he has no Partner . I would have it that Holly and Dibiase are battling it out then they both are down and Holly tags in Cody whilst still down on the floor and he waits for Di biase to get up and just suddenly drops himself to the florr 123

similar to the fingerpoke thing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:19 pm

I said that at the very start but taking Holly out would make him look better as a heel than simply lying down
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:19 pm

I think he will bring someone out as his partner with cody joing them at a future date, starting off the faction
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Maybe, I'm not so sure though, I think if he does have another partner then Rhodes would be better being a long term opponent
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:44 pm

mmmm i dunno, i like the idea of cody as a heel, i recon he could pull off a cocky heel, i think a short program between cody n holly v dibiase & partner, with cody turning on holly would be better then a long term opponent
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Think Rhodes and Di Biase look like they have good chemestry though, thats what I'm getting at, if he isnt going to partner him then being in the ring with him on a consistant basis might bring the best out in him
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:43 pm

oh yeh i see your point, and with both being young it could give there careers a decent push
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Does anyone think Cody and Holly might win AND stick together?

(I don't, I'm just wondering if anyone else does.)
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm

I dont think they will win, but i do think they will stick together, only for a short while before Cody leaves holly and becomes part of this faction along with DB and his partner and whoever else joins, just my theory tho
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 am

I still think it'll be DH Smith then they could have the 2nd Gen stable spread over 2 brands
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:00 am

Both brands are supposed to be exclusive though if you have DH Smith on SMACKDOWN as one half of the tag champions then your basically saying Londrick are still a tag team and so are Duece and Dom and Santino and Carlito
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 am

fair point
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:04 am

only ones I try and make mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship   Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho's Oppenet / Di Biase's Partner / Smakcdowns Women Championship
Page 1 of 1