Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)

Go down 
+4
MaFish1
Sexton_hardcastle
Marty McFry
Pablo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) Empty
PostSubject: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 am

new design was unveiled last night

looks shit if you ask me.
i'll put it in a spoiler thingy just incase no one wants to see it and cries that i gave it away etc
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 am

Seeing as the old ECW title WAS the old ECW title I can see why they are doing this, making it silver is designed to clearly make this stand out as less important than the WWE title or WHC.

The thing I cant understand is if they want to get away 100% from the old ECW why not completely rebrand it to WCW because at the moment, as you can see from that title it's called 'World wrestling entertainment Extreme championship wrestling' which is stupid as there is nothing extreme about the group at all.

I know Jim Ross has touched on why the WCW brand hasn't been bought back and he said it's because the name has been soiled beyond repair due to what happened in its last 6 months and when WWE tried and failed to bring it back.

I think they should rebrand it to reflect that its basically a high profile development league, something like NGW (new generation Wrestling) or something.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 am

or just keep the ECW abbv. but make it mean something else. i dunno what. maybe entertaining championship wrestling(retarded i know. its just off the top of my head.) coz we all know the wwe loves to differentiate between wrestling and sports entertainment.

i think it looks more platinum plated than silver. but i think its great how ECW has evolved into this more succesful venture compared to what it used to be as an individual company. although its just not extreme anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:15 am

also another major factor was that on the belt it was labelld "ECW world heavyweight championship" now the "world heavyweight" has been removed from it coz its blatently not a world title
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:30 am

NECW? (new era championship wrestling)
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 pm

maybe it will end up under 24/7 rules cos it looks a lesser belt?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

but it would give like new guys chances to go for titles like evan bourne
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

They unveil that last night? Look's like some one went OTT with an easter egg wrapper and a strap of leather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm

I think it kinda almost looks like the new diva belt
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm

That's what I was thinking lol.

I'm not a fan of silver (or platinum) over gold anyway, looks a bit "tinny" to me. What's Mark Henry gonna look like trotting down with that? Camp isn't the word.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm

Really? Just seems to have that kinda spinner belt feel to it, rather than a nice chunky prestigious feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:05 pm

Got it I know what it looks like.

When you were a kid and you were eaten your cereal and what comes out but a pretend police badge all shiny silver plastic.

So maybe Teddy Long was eating his Player Pops and this came out
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:16 pm

I like how it looks
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:29 pm

i think its better than the old one.

they should just make it vacant now as its a new belt too, and get the smaller guys going for it. Even though hardy is surely booked to beat henry soon?

on the straps though...

ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) D07a_nazi_ironX-CL1

is what it reminds me of lol
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Its better than the old one, seriously there is nothing wrong with that belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:31 pm

apart from its on henry Sad
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:32 pm

They should create a new belt for ECW so the mid carders have something to go for
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:33 pm

there is somthing for them to go for, a move onto a main show.

if there was another belt though, what would be the point, 2 title matches and another match. plus title wouldnt end up on ppv's
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Midcarders do go for it, ECW only has midcarders.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Cruiserjim1 wrote:
They should create a new belt for ECW so the mid carders have something to go for

I think instead they should leave the ECW title really open. So pretty much anyone on the show can be a contender. They could then have regular title defences on the ECW show and have things like triple threat matches at PPV's. Quick title changes wouldn't harm anything either.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 pm

24/7 like.

then not have it on every PPV neciserilly as there are not enough PPV names to have it on them really.

RVD might return though, not sure why, but to just get the title some respect quickly, which it wont have on henry. Then move to smackdown or raw.

but as its a new title it needs respect gained with brilliant matches and new ideas
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:49 pm

I just think people like Evan Bourne, CHris Harris (Branden Walker), Mike Knox could have something to aim for.
Henry and Hardy are established stars and the youngsters aint going to pick too much working with them as they would do with Finaly so why move them to ECW.

ECW I get the impression is all about development but yet it keeps hankering for these more established stars actually trying to be a 'show' it should decide what it wants to be is going to be a nationally televised development terrioty if so move Henry and Hardy or is it going to be the C show then move some of the others back to development untill a spot in Raw or Smackdown come around or untill they are deemed good enough to challenge on ECW for the one and only title
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:52 pm

bourne knox and harris have not done enough to warrant a title anyway.

wouldnt make much sense.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
24/7 like.

then not have it on every PPV neciserilly as there are not enough PPV names to have it on them really.

RVD might return though, not sure why, but to just get the title some respect quickly, which it wont have on henry. Then move to smackdown or raw.

but as its a new title it needs respect gained with brilliant matches and new ideas

It has all the respect it needs, its a midcard belt and thus has that status.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:05 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

It has all the respect it needs, its a midcard belt and thus has that status.

agreed. I don't think anyone (well maybe tommy dreamer) thinks ECWC = WHC or WWEC

When punk had it he was like, "its nice, i get to go on PVPS more often, but mehhh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)   ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER) Empty

Back to top Go down

ECW Championship (NOT A SPOILER)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next