Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship Empty
PostSubject: NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship   NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Mark Henry is the new ECW Champion, and while some may complain, I don't really mind. He is a good monster heel, and this may encourage him to try harder in the ring, it seemed to have the same effect on kane who had some good matches while champion.

So what do you want to see happen to him and the championship?

I would like to see him retain the title at one PPV to Big Show before going into a feud with The Miz and Morrison maybe with another challenger, similar to what they did with Kane and CM Punk, maybe Hardy, and then for a fatal four way on the PPV after next, this would give reason to split Morrison and Miz, where Miz screws Morrison out of the Championship and Morrison is particuarly angry with him, but they both stay as heel, they then feud over the championship before Morrison loses to Miz after Elijah Burke runs in and attacks the Miz resuslting in a DQ, Morrison then tries to do some dirty work on the next ECW and then is fired from ECW by Teddy Long, then Smackdown sign him up where he can be an upper mid-carder and feud with kennedy/shelton. this leaves a Miz/Burke feud on ECW.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship   NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 pm

dont know, i think its more beleiveable if someone smaller beats henry, so maybe it wont all be big fat monsters going after him.

also i thought hed win somthing like this, a while ago , when i heard about the writer "abusing" him "racially"
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk

NOC Spoiler: ECW Championship
Page 1 of 1