Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestling World Cup Group A

Go down 
+6
bazz23-v2 ®™
invincibleILeak
Marty McFry
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
klaus494
King Macca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Chris Jericho
Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Christopher Daniels (Curry Man)
Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
HBK
Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Scott Steiner
Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shelton Benjamin
Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 pm

I know what your saying regarding Cyber Sunday, but I think that had more to do with Michaels not being 100% fit, I don't think anyone would deny he was rushed back almost as soon as Cena was put on the shelf, all of a sudden there was no one to have a main event feud with and if Triple H became that man against Orton so soon then he would have been the World Champion for the Rumble and it would have done no one any favours what so ever

As for Scott Steiner, I didn't see what he said but he is not the kind of guy I would pay to watch if Michaels was an option
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Steiner also said (in the very same interview) that Ric flair never sold tickets so what he says should be taken with a pinch of salt
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah most things he says you can't be sure if they are true, but they sure are funny to read. The comments about Flair though, are in comparison to Hogan. Steinere doesn't doubt Flair was a better wrestler, but says most people would rather wrestle Hogan because he wouldn't definitely draw a lot of money, wheras Flair wasn't really a money making machine.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Christopher Daniels get's my vote.

He's an Indy Star, with championships in 20 companies, and you can be sure he'd warrent a huge push in WWE, if he ever travelled there.

Not to take anything away from HBK, he's WWE's golden boy, and a phenomomnal wrestler, but it takes a certian type of person to work for no less than 20 promotions. (Brother Ray and D-von, on their shoot interview, admit to only ever working around 5 indy shows, because they're terrible)

So my vote goes for the man who's a champion everywhere except for WWE, Christopher Daniels.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm

On the other hand you could look at Chris Daniels and say he is something of a journeyman, yes he has wrestled and done well in a lot of different promotions but he has never really cracked that one big promotion

You cant fault Michaels for staying in the biggest wrestling promotion in the planet, he worked and done well in a few different territories when he was younger but he done something not many pro wrestlers have managed to do, he cracked the WWF/E and has remained timeless

For me I would like to see Daniels and Jericho get through this round but I am more than willing to put up reasons why Michaels merits his place at the top table as well
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:19 am

I voted for Shawn Michaels because he has fantastic wrestling ability, even better mic skills and he has kept his place at the top for years.

He always puts on amazing matches when he wants to, eg Angle vs Michaels at WM 21 and he has won 12 championships in WWF/E three of which are WWE Championships.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 am

Ok the voting is pretty much over and we have two clear wrestlers in the lead.
Even though there were some high quality guys in this group the two clear favourites progressed.
HBK with 18 votes
Chris Jericho one behind with 17.

A commendable effort though must be mentioned for Christopher Daniels with 8 votes.
I think that's pretty good going in a group with HBK & Y2J.

Next group will be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group A   Wrestling World Cup Group A - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2