Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestling World Cup Group E

Go down 
+4
rock from niceboard
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
King Macca
8 posters

Edge
Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_lcap38%Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Kane
Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_lcap0%Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Nash
Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_lcap8%Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Tomko
Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_lcap8%Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Undertaker
Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_lcap46%Wrestling World Cup Group E Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Wrestling World Cup Group E Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:51 am

Yesterday saw a great battle with at one stage the eventual winner trailing quite far behind but a late surge saw Sting take top spot with Jeff Hardy coming in 2nd. Abyss put in a good performance but fell by the wayside with Rey Mysterio & Batista (seriously come on admit who’s the lone Batista fan!)

Today sees the Brothers of Destruction both involved. But up against them are Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Tomko and the Rated R Superstar Edge. Quite a group!

Edge
Kane
Kevin Nash
Tomko
Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 pm

edge of course, but in a way i think kevin nash is under rated as a top big guy, i mean with his dodgey knees and absolute drag down of a partner hes in tna and i saw one or 2 pretty damn good matches from him.

but edge although booked weak as fuck can when aloud pull off some of the best matches seen. and can act with no effort
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Undertaker, simply put, he is the greatest big man of all time. Even though it looks like he'll be retiring in the next couple of years, Taker is still busting his ass and puting on fantastic matches like his current series with Edge, and before that he made Batista look better than he ever has. Edge would be second for me, a good worker, but great promo guy. Tomko is constantly improving but isn't quite good enough yet, Nash has been fucking useless since the moment he realised he'd be over no matter what he did, and Kane hasn't really tried in years.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm

any chance someone can post it over to 606 Doss doesnt seem to be about who is the usual fella to do it.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Posted it on 606.

By the way, I voted for Undetaker because he is a fantastic technical wrestler, can put on classic matches when he wants to, has stayed at the top for 20 years and has faced and beaten the best. He has also kept the Deadman gimmick fresh and popular with the fans for so long and he has also had a successful gimmick change halfway through his career.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 pm

cheers budski!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 pm

edge wont make it through now on that site

*goes hacking* lol

-----

cant find any silly wums today =[

altho i locked out caroline cheese again lol!

stupid bitch. secret question is whats my job, n i cant work out what shed have put =[
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Undertaker for me, he is by far the best big man of all time. Even now he takes bumps, his gimmick is perhaps the best and longest-running gimmicks of all time. He is a good mat wrestler and if you can be trusted to do a dangerous move like the tombstone piledriver it shows he can be trusted.

Second is Edge who makes a good heel or face, his wrestling skills are great and his mic work even better.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

*goes hacking* lol

-----

stupid bitch. secret question is whats my job, n i cant work out what shed have put =[

Hooker
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Kevin Nash.
He's withstood the test of time, has been a leading figure in both Major companies, and now is in TNA.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:48 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

*goes hacking* lol

-----

That's my fav hobby at work after Beeb banned me. They then stopped my fun of complaining about every post someone had done. So I now try to hack the accounts of those that talk shite on the wrestling forum.
It brings a ray of sunshine into my day whilst speaking to crazy doctors in UAE.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am

sorry bout today i was at a sports day cheering on my cousins Woohh
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am

i just wanted an account so i could pester their fucking mods lol.

luckily i hae a good crewe forum now but still they are idiots on the bbc.

i also referanced your banning too in my "i was banned for nothing but trying to help the site have less wums" thats b4 i hacked em too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling World Cup Group E   Wrestling World Cup Group E Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1