Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6WF Thread

Go down 
+9
rock from niceboard
RIVER ACE
acer
King Macca
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
He is back
Pablo
villarule19
invincibleILeak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:39 am

This is where you can do 6WF if niceboard fails.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Are we doing 6wf on here or are we going to stick to niceboard if it emerges again
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:37 pm

no dont do fucking e-feds on here! they're shit! just get SvR08!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:00 pm

this isn't an efed pablo this a thread about an efed where we can discuss of that it that's all and no worries we got no rabid here
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:23 pm

my first post in a new fricking era
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Its something that I really didnt want to do but where I'm sat at work now I get no chance to come on the sites and when at home I have family stuff to do.
Here goes

from Hero

*The lights fade to black
Anarchy in the UK blasts out of the speakers and the crowd rise to their feet in unison
Pyros explode around the arena and a laser flickers through the smoke billowing out of ringside
Hero appears as normal in the rooftops, zips down a wire and lands in the ring
His 6WF title over one shoulder, a mic in the other*

CUT MY MUSIC!!!

Hero comes out to you all tonight and is talking to you all straight.
No talk of Squiggles, no pretending to be a kid just so Hero could screw out of the title at the PPV.
Because tonight it ends here.
Hell Hero is even dropping the 3rd person talking for his last speech.
I'm leaving.
Say I'm a quitter.
Say I'm jumping ship.
But I'll tell you this is the hardest damned decision that I've made in my career.
I've been with this company since its conception.
I've witnessed takeover, rebellions, REVOLUTION & ANARCHY.
I've fought the best this business can offer.
Rock v2, Saint, Acer, Sidekick Gillespie, RealDude, Diablo, GWC, Peeper, River Ace to name a small few.
But a special mention must go to my partner in crime.
EZ Money.
Never could beat me could you kid.
But they were the best matches I ever had.
And I shed a tear to think I'll never have them again.
One last thing I want to mention before I leave is thank you to each and every one of you.
The guys backstage, from those that come up with the great promos, those that wait with abated breath ready for the matches, to the fans.
I leave with my title still in intact.
I leave a champion.
But I cannot take the belt.
*Kisses the title belt then places it upon the floor*
6WF this isn't the end, I look backstage and I see new stars, new Champions, new HERO's
And I know you'll all be famous.

Goodbye

(guys I've moved desks at work and just cannot get on the site anymore to give it the time it deserves, so sorry that I leave River and Acer in the lurch regarding the title match but I know you'll come up with something)
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:06 pm

so it is the end of an era then Sad, well if you leave i am gonna as i don't get time to prepare promos and all that shit
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Could you post it over for me that one last time Real
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:53 pm

i have done it dude and preparing mine also
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Realdude music hits

ladies today we
witness the end of the greatest era in 6wf history that is the era of
Hero. with this era ending... many things will end
6wf title which i wanted to get in my hands by defeating the greatest wrestler alive today will not be accomplished

my one last match with him will never take place

crowd: 6WF Thread F_sadface

and
also the end of my era, yes ladies i am announcing my FULL retirement
from efeds.there are numerous guys backstage who helped me like Hero,
Ez, leccie, rocky,cruiserjim, finlay, acer and river ace. forgive me if
i didn't mention your name.

i know i promised a lot of thing lately but there are a lot of them which i can't fulfil for you ladies
crowd: 6WF Thread F_sadface

i am sorry if i(tears come down from real eyes) i offense anyone by saying things

i am leaving as the internet champion
but i will not keep that title with me, there are lot of guys like bezerker, hobo, Crime lord and rocky who needs this title
*real kiss the title and give it to Wire*
he shake wire hands by asking sorry

Goodbye ladies

(to
river ace and acer, i am apologize for that,i do. i can't do this
anymore. i don't have time anymore and really come on BBC these
days.you would understand that i need to take my studies which come
first for me. i want to be successful and i will perhaps not come back
again. i will just to read the match write up which are of top quality)

my farewell message
Back to top Go down
acer
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Goodbye guys, and thankyou for making the 6WF great!
Back to top Go down
RIVER ACE
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Well look what iv found!! lol.Real i was going to have you win Thursday not lose by the way,i know it looks that way but you and Finlay were going to both win.You could of waited 4 days mate as you wanted the title dropping to Finlay so he can have a push.Are you guys going to be on here occasionally then??
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Hey,River i read what you said on BBC ,sorted .i have football match know so im off
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 pm

I would just like to say thanks to Real and Macclads, 6WF wouldn't be where it is today without you two. Also river, what is going to happen to the 6WF title now?
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:02 am

I'm going to be able to be on here at night but work wise I've been moved to a desk where my screen is visible by my boss so going on here or 606 is impossible.
I'm looking for a new job anyway so will depend what I get on how much I can come on in the future
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 am

from Macclads (to go on 606 if anyone could stick it over)

Hi folks
Firstly I want to apologize to each and everyone of you for leaving you so abruptly.
Where I work I was until late last week sat quietly in the corner, left alone and no-one could view my screen.
Then they announced a load of redundancies (I wasn't one) and merged 2 floors together, one of which was mine.
The IT team (damn them all) moaned they needed the corner of the room so they wouldnt tbe overly mithered (more like they're unsociable feckers who have body odour problems)
Because of this I swiftly moved desks to the middle of the bloody office wih my direct boss having clear sight of my monitor.
Because of this I can't really do much promoing, especially enough to warrant the title.
None of it was down to some of the new guys comedy promos.
Personally I've always portrayed Hero in a comedy angle (went for a blend of my favourite bits of Rock -3rd person talking and trash talking , HHH - ruthlessness, Jeff - stunts and Edge - cheating cocky heel, occasional bits of comedy Kurt thrown in too)
Regarding the new blood, would have loved to have got involved with some of you in promos, especially the likes of Hobo who I think is a genius character and I personally like Lord Ho of Bo too!

One thing I would like to say though is give the guys that write up the match cards more of a break.
I wrote up one card a couple of months back.
It took me forever!
Remembering what each of the wrestlers personas were like, adding in their chosen moves, remember whose Heel, whose face (in 6WF people swap sides on a daily basis!)
If you're not happy with the direction you're going then PM them, don't air it on 606, it sure won't get you a title push!
Writing up the cards often comes at the cost of having time to spend promoing your own character, for a prime example look at Diablo - IMO the best promoer that has graced 606, but when he took the reins of writing the matches he jobbed himself out to anyone, just to keep the peace.
I'm not going to do a big name call of all the guys as if I did I'd surely forget one and they'd be narked off, but I would like to thank everyone that's said stuff, everyone's that's ever promoed against me and especially the guys from the niceboard that without them I never would have been able to promo in the first place.

I'll still be reading the matches in my lunch hour, may even put together a new persona for a run in the minor leagues but for now its the end for Hero.
I think he ended up famous.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 pm

imma gona try macca
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Im sorry acer. hopfully u can still use me.......I really wanted to be involved in your angle and continue. Im really sorry if I let u dwn mate
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:56 pm

macc send the rhyno lol couldn't resist

send it macca
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:57 am

Oh its good to be back!
Back to top Go down
acer
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:19 am

Your telling me macca!!! You given me a sodding Heart attack!!! Coming back from lunch break and reading a hero promo. I was leaning back on my chair, and when i saw 'from macclads' i fell off. Good to have you back buddy.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Where are you posting your promos.
Back to top Go down
acer
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:24 pm

* The hordes of fans are entering the 6WF arena. The commentating area is empty. The timekeeper, announcer and referee make their way down to the ring for the dark match before 6WF Shutdown. JJ Johnson walks through the curtain, to silence from the crowd; they like the guys’ talent, but are unsure about his attitude. Then ‘stronger’ by Kanye West blares through the speakers and the crowd erupts, as Phoenix Rose enters the arena. There is doubt who the crowd is rooting for. Phoenix enters the ring, and puts his hand out for JJ to shake as a sign of respect, but Johnson spits on it, and the crowd boos. The ref calls for the bell and the match begins with Phoenix executing an excellent leg takedown, and immediately applying pressure on JJs legs. JJ punches his way out, and applies a sleeperhold, which Phoenix counters with a viscous double-armed DDT. He goes for a cover, but only gets a 2-count. He takes the self-proclaimed ‘Franchise Initiative’ to the corner and mounts him, hitting 8 punches before being Powerbombed by JJ. He throws Phoenix to the ropes, and meets him with a knee-to-face. He picks up Rose and sets him up for another powerbomb, however Phoenix desperately attempts to reverse it, leading to JJ hitting a rolling Powerbomb pin, and with a fistful of tights he gets a 3-count. The referee raises JJs hand, as the crowd boos him. As he walks up the ramp, RJ and Michael Wire walk down and take their positions at the commentating table. The titantron screens the words 10 seconds until Shutdown live. It then counts down until it reaches zero, and the pyrotechnics go off….*

RJ: Welcome everybody to 6WF special Tuesday Night Shutdown with me, RJ…

MW: And me, Michael Wire. Tonight we will see one of the two commissioners of the 6WF leave this great federation forever. Now we have an interviewer backstage with the commissioner of Lockdown, River Ace.

Interviewer: Now River, tonight you are in your biggest match since you beat Diablo in a loser leaves 6WF match. What are yo..

RA: Hold it, hold it. This match should be my biggest match, but it is not. Acer is no where to be found, no one has seen him, to be honest I don’t think that he’ll show up, because he is too much of a coward. And I told all of those fans to always bet on Ace, and you see, I’m right once again. Now excuse me, I’ve got a celebration party to plan.

MW: Well he’s a bit confident.

RJ: A little too confident for my liking, but there you go. Now for our first match of the night, Finlay versus Matt Lightning. Now a few weeks back, Matt Lightning won a match against his opponent tonight, which had a stipulation that Lighting would get a record contract. However it has come to light that Lightning has bought out the record company, owned by Finlay himself, so the Irishman is not a happy bunny.
Back to top Go down
acer
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:24 pm

MW: Both men are in the ring now, and they are circling each other. Someone in the crowd shouts ‘Lightning sucks’. Lightning turns to look at the fan, and Finlay capitalizes with a German Suplex. He now has a rear arm-lock applied…and that boot looked a little low from Lightning. He grabs Finlay and rear naked choke is applied.

RJ: Slap bang in the middle of the ring, Can Finlay get to the ropes?

MW: He doesn’t need to, what strength this man has, he just got up and, with Lightning on his back, runs him into the corner.

RJ: Lightning falls to the outside, and rolls under the ring. Finlay pulls him out again and drops an elbow.

MW: But whets that in Lightnings hand, he has something metal…its handcuffs, RJ, he has handcuffs.

RJ: And he has just attached one around Finlays left arm. He attaches the other to the safety rail. He’s gonna steal one, Lightning is going to steal this match, and become the number one contender for the internet title, by count-out. There’s the bell, Matt Lightning has won.

MW: Finlay has a case for overruling this decision, and he will have to go to the commissioner who is still here at the end of the night, and ask for Lightning to be DQ’ed.

*Advertisement break*

RJ: Welcome back, you’re just in time for match number two: Hobo and Bezerker versus Cruz and Gary Johnson.

MW: Well actually it has just started, and Hobo and Bezerker are in control. Hobo has Gary Johnson in the ring, while Bezerker and Cruz battle it out on the outside. Bezerker throws Cruz over our commentating table, Bezerker turns to the crowd and shouts ‘This is tele!’, Cruz just wrapped a steel chair around Bezerkers head, but the ref did not see it. He climbs into the ring, and he smashes Hobo over the head, the ref calls for the bell.

RJ: AND CRUZ JUST TOOK OUT HIS OWN TAG TEAM PARTNER!!! Do you think that this has anything to do with Cruz wanting to be a singles competitor?

MW: I think it might just be that.

*Advertisement Break*

MW: Stone Cold Steve Ashley is in the ring, and we are awaiting Enforcers presence.

RJ: Here he comes now, and he’s running to the ring. SCSA goes to cut Enforcer off, but is taken out with a powerful clothesline. Ashley gets up and…chokeslam.

MW: he goes for the pin…1….2….Enforcer just pulled SCSAs head off the mat. He throws him into the ropes….BLACK HOLE SLAM!!!! This match should be over now.

RJ: But Enforcer's going to the top rope…MOONSAULT…great flexibility from the big man…and the ref counts to 3. What a dominant performance from the Enforcer, with showings like this, he will quickly be in the title frame.

MW: What are you doing?

*Camera turns round to show RJ taking off his mike and headphones, and leaving the commentary area.*
MW: Where are you going? You crazy idiot!!

*RJ walks back into shot, and puts his mike and headphones back on*

MW: What the hell was that?

RJ: I was just signing an autograph. What do you think I was doing?

MW: Well, you looked like you were going to pull an ‘Adamle’ on me. (Get the joke?)
Back to top Go down
acer
Muppet
Muppet

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:25 pm

RJ: Well, anyway we’re ready for our next match: RockV2, the Saint and EZ Money vs Crime Lord, GWC and TGA.

*All the men enter the ring, when River Ace walks through the curtain*

RA: Seeing as Acer is not here, and will probably forfeit his match tonight, I have decided to give the fans a main event style match. This match is now…an elimination table’s match.

RJ: OMG!!! An elimination table’s match?

*The ref calls for the bell, and a brawl ensues. Saint and GWC are fighting on the outside, RockV2 and TGA are beating the hell out of each other on the ramp, and EZ Money and Crime Lord are battling it out of the ring.*

RJ: EZ is trying to gain control over Crime Lord, but CL isn’t letting the Ratings winner doing just that.

MW: Watch out!!!!

RJ: Folks, TGA just came flying over our announce desk. And both Saint and Crime Lord are fighting over a table, while GWC is standing behind his former tag partner, table set-up…GERMAN SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!

MW: Saint is eliminated!! Now Crime Lord has the table, he has it set-up…Powerbomb on EZ. EZ is eliminated. But Saint hasn’t left the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord turns round…

MW: And he has just…been…Sainted.

RJ: Now Crime Lord is laying motionless in the ring, while GWC and TGA are putting the boots to RockV2. Double clothesline. Now TGA goes to get a table, he sets it up, low blow by Rock to TGA.

MW: RockV2 has GWC…ROCK BOTTOM THROUGH THE TABLE!!! GWC IS ELIMINATED!!!

RJ: Now it’s a two-on-one match, and Rock is getting another table out. He lays TGA on it. He goes to the top turnbuckle….DIVING PEOPLES ELBOW OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!

MW: Now it is RockV2 versus Crime Lord. CL is standing in the ring, he sees that his opponent is RockV2, he knows exactly what Rock brings, these two have been in battles.

RJ: He rolls out of the ring, and grabs a chair. Rock is getting into the ring…

MW: CRIME LORD JUST TOOK OUT THE REFEREE WITH THE CHAIR!!! The ref was trying to take it off him…and BAM, no more referee.

RJ: Rock has no chance here, Crime Lord lays him out, and chair shot after chair shot. He now gets a table.

MW: GWC still hasn’t left the ring, and now he puts the boot to Rock, and with the ref down, no-one can stop this.

*Anarchy in the UK blasts through the speakers, and the fans go wild, when hero runs down the ramp with a chair in hand*

RJ: It’s Hero!!! IT’S F***ING HERO!!!!

MW: Down goes GWC after a chair shot. Crime Lord is oblivious to Heros presence; he’s on the top rope, ready for what looks like a Moonsault onto Rock, who is positioned on the table. Hero climbs to the same top turnbuckle as Crime Lord

RJ: CANADIAN DESTROYER THROUGH THE TABLE!!! ROCKV2 ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY, AND ESCAPED FROM BEING CRUSHED BY HERO AND CRIME LORD!!

MW: Hero now leaves the ring, the ref is getting to his feet, and he sees Crime Lord in the middle of pieces of table…He calls for the bell!!! RockV2, EZ and Saint win this elimination table’s match, thanks to the returning Hero!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6WF Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6WF Thread   6WF Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

6WF Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next