Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS   Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:37 pm

So for a nice change we actually start the show with a wrestling match, featuring 4 of the participants in King of the Mountain, Cage & Rhino vs Booker & Roode. Good opening match, with all participants looking quite strong, the run in at the end, setting up the save from AJ was well done, and finally AJ looked good.

The Beautiful People vs Roxxi and ODB continued with a decent street fight, and the debut of the bodyguard for The Beautiful People, who destroyed everyone that came her way.

Kong looked dominant as ever, as she killed yet another bitch in her big challenge. I'm liking these segments, as Kong still gets to look dominant, while the focus of the Knockouts division currently concentrates on other matters.

What can I say about Jay Lethal's bachelor party segments? Some of these were pretty funny stuff, apart from the one with the 'stripper', not gonna say any more, as I'm trying to erase that from my memory. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Sonjay FINALLY turn on Lethal, it's been a long time coming.

A KOTM match for the X-division, with the winner getting a World Title shot on the next Impact. Ok, there's a couple of things wrong with this, for a start from the participants, Kaz was the only one who could belieavably get the title shot, so the winner ws already known. Also, they do a KOTM match on free tv 3 days before the PPV where it is the main event. Anyone else see a problem with this? The match itself was really good, and to be honest, it's probably better than the one which will be taking place on Sunday.

A decent 6 man tag, but really it was just filler.

AJ going crazy was the high point of the episode. From his run in in the opening match, to his great promo on Angle, to going mental on Tomko during the main event. AJ got really intense this week, and I loved it. Really hoping this is the start of big things for AJ.

On the whole, a really good episode of Impact i thought, a lot better than anything last month, and while the last couple of weeks had been solid, this was a much better show all round, despite a couple of issues.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS   Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:45 pm

it was good. I didn't watch the 6 man tag, and i agree that I knew Kaz would win, but the reason its the main event is because the stakes are higher when it comes to the one at Slammiversary, so i was ok with that.

AJ was good, and they did a nice job of gettin him to talk with christian.
Back to top Go down

Impact 5-6-08 Thoughts SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1