Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction

Go down 
+8
Joker-C4lum
rock from niceboard
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Geronimo
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
villarule19
invincibleILeak
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction Empty
PostSubject: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:34 am

What do you think will be the big transfers this summer?
What big names will go?
Who will get the big names?

I think Ronaldinho and Henry will leave Barca, I think Ronaldinho will go to AC Milan, but I don't know wher henry will go, if he does leave. But if AC Milan have Ronaldinho and Kaka, I mean, wow!
I have a feeling that Fabregas might leave Arsenal, as well as Wenger. I also think that Avram Grant will leave Chelsea, as well as Shevchencko, Drogba, Lampard and Carvalho. I think Lampard will go to wither Barca or real, Drogba to AC Milan, Shevchencko to AC Milan and Carvalho to Spain or Portugal.

What are your thoughts on what I've said?
Anything else you would like to add?
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Im hoping villa sign milner and a world renowned striker......ummmm Messi...Koke.

Villa will do the usual...purchase oung english.

Probably sell knight, maybe petrov and maybe harewood
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Wenger will have alot to spend no?

welcome back the hand gesturing "what me i cud never foul" *french accent*

Theiry Henry.

Arshavin to somewhere, villa or arsenal or newcastle. Villa would look if they lost agbon or young.

frank lampard to fuck off pleeeeeeeease.

Beckham to QPR Wink lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:42 pm

Yeah, somehow I think "queens" park would suit him down to the ground. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Benzema to Man Utd
Lampard to Barca
Huckerby to a MLS club if not offered a new contract Sad

I could see Jol or Mourinho being lured into Anfield/ Stanley Park whereever they play now as im sure Benitez would rather be at a club where his skills are appreciated by the board

Keegan and Grant to go crazy with their transfer kittys
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Keegan will, he has been out of the market for a while now so the prices may shock him
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Arseanl will try get Henry Wenger wont leave but by 2010 i expect him to be Director of Football with someone like Adams in charge
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 pm

GeronimoV2 wrote:

Keegan and Grant to go crazy with their transfer kittys

If grant still has a job that is. Very Happy

It will be interesting to see how much KK has to spend and what he does with it, I was certain King Wes was going to the toon but he's agreed a new deal so......

EDIT: shut up doss. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:10 pm

No why should I bazz ive every right to state my opinion
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 pm

It was a joke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:13 pm

new deals mean fuck all accept he wont be leaving on a free within 4 years or whatever.

He has deserved a new offer though, hes filled in pretty damn well, for someone who aint started many games per season b4 hand
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Yeah but this new deal means he won't be going anywhere this summer though, I'm not saying he will never join the Toon, just not this summer like i thought he would.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:20 pm

I think itd be a bad move anyway, neville obviously wont play all the games and i doubt a new right back *probably a young one* would be ready yet, but i reckon fergie will be scouting like mad for a proper star for the future.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:25 pm

We have some good kids that play right back, but obviously being good, and having what it takes to play for our first team, are two completely different things.

Wes has played nearly all season and we have the best defence in the prem so he deserves his shot again next year.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:40 pm

I reckon Ronaldinho may go to Man City if none of the big teams like AC Milan, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich want him and if City pay him something like 200,000 pounds a year which they will easily make back in replica shirt sales if they do manage to buy him.

I can also see Henry returning to Arsenal for the right place, Owen going to Man United, Shevchenko back to AC Milan and and Lampard and Drogba going to Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:30 am

If Avram leaves Chelsea, possible managers?
Rijkard? (don't know how to spell it)
Martin Jol?
Phil Scolari?
A possible return for Mourinho?

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 am

It will either be a return for Mourinho or Frank Rijkard's chance.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:44 pm

should have been RUUUUUUUUUUUUUD's though, dont see why they didnt get him, or newcastle for that matter, king kev my arse lol sorry poblo, but ruud is mint, one of the only guys that did analasis at half times that actually made sense too.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Apparently Martin Jol is set to go to AZ Alkmaar in the summer and anyway Chelsea wouldn't want him. I reckon it is most likely to be Gus Hiddink because of the Russian connection between him and Abramovich.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Alot of change needs to be done at Chelsea, first of all Grant should go, Frank Rikard in, rumors have it that Chelsea want either Kaka (reportadly for 50 mil!) or Mesi, i can't see Kaka leaving Milan for Chels, id love to see him there but i just have a feeling he wouldnt adapt to the lifestyle, Messi may follow Rikard from Barca?

Alot of ins and outs need to be sorted for me id like :

Outs:

Drogba - Moaning too much for my likeing, cash in on him hes not worth it
Lampard
Carvalho
Ben Haim
Wright Phillips
Shevchenko

Ins:

Daniel Alves
Micah Richards
Kaka
Messi
David Villa
Bentley
Barry

Roman is going on about how he wants Chelsea to change there style, be entertaining and winning trophies like United do

---------------------David Villa---------------------

----Messi--------------Kaka-------------Bentley---

-------Ballack------------------------Essien--------

------------------------Barry------------------------

Cole----------Terry---------Richards---------Alves

-----------------------Cech--------------------------

Bench
Cudicini
Bridge
Alex
Joe Cole
Anelka

If that were to be Chelsea's team sheet next season, and if they could gel, it should be enough to please Roman, and us Chelsea fans Smile

Plus it will make all non Chelsea fans deteste us even more! win win!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:21 pm

I would sell Ashley Cole as well as I don't think he has lived up to the expectations that he was going to become the world's best left back. I also don't think he is as good as he used to be.

I can also see Messi and Kaka staying at Barcelona and AC Milan unless you get Mourinho to come back. Also where does Joe Cole fit into your team? He is one of your best players and I would put him in the team ahead of Bentley.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Joe Cole and Bentley, rotation?

would they be happy with that?

I can't see Kaka coming, but Messi is more likely, it all depends who is in charge, i think a big name manager like Rikard could bring alot of decent talent over, no more golden oldies tho we should start building towards the future, with people like Ballack already there for players to learn from.

another name i heard mentioned for a possible Chelsea buy was Diego from Weder Bremen, his style is similar to Kaka's.

Your right about Cashly, thinking on it Bridge is a more reliable player then Cole so id probably have him in there instead.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:31 pm

I think A.Cole is highly over-rated and I would go far as saying that Bridge is better. I liked Bridge and I hope if Chelsea don't sell Cole he leaves, the're would be loads of clubs willing to buy him.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:48 pm

I can see Ashley Cole possibly going to Real Madrid or Barca if they still want him this summer.

Like you said, I think Kaka will stay at AC Milan and I also think Drogba and Ronaldinho will join him there.

I can see Messi going to Chelsea if either Rijkaard or Mourinho gets the manager's job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction   Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfers and Mangager changes Prediction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next