Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)

Go down 
+5
Rerun
Sexton_hardcastle
bazz23-v2 ®™
Cruiserjim1
Marty McFry
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 am

Ive come up with what I think the Kane storyline is heading to....

Last night he carried a small sack around with him and was seen to say "deep down inside I know he's dead"

My prediction is....

When he asks is he alive or dead he is referring to the big red machine Kane (not the jobber he has become)

and in the bag is.....

THE MASK.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:38 am

Will have to see Raw last night but maybe it could be an Urn. I am still backing Bearer to be around this.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:15 pm

it's not an urn, it almost looks as if there is nothing in it.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Yeah its the mask, which is majorly retarded if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm

as doom would say

called it.

although, at one point the bag folded a bit and i thought maybe its just some pins and hel use them in the match.

its almost as if hes deciding whether to be heel or face, which is quite queer.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm

I disagree with you both, I like how it's going so far.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:33 pm

The point about the mask being retarded(if he's gonna put it back on that is), is the whole point of the mask in the first place was that he was disfigured, people can see he's not since he's been without it for years.

Unless he's gonna do a Charlie Haas mask/no mask gimmick and it gives him "special powers".
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 pm

both? i just said its a bit queer, like when jericho was telling the crowd how to boo people lol.

im enjoying it kind of, its somthing i havnt seen (cos im not including may 19th shite)

its like hes a proper skitzofrenic now. And if hes to mask up like i have thought, he needs a story to it (and bazz i was thinking maybe someone would react to kane in defence, to finaly get him to pout it on or somthing) but who knows, maybe he could just say its to hide away from the world (aww)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Gaffer (god rest his soul) will be loving this Kane angle.

Im still annoyed that you banned him Sexton!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm

hes back on hes just refusing to post.

he shouldnt have had one goal (to piss me off) really. hes been posting on juniors den a few times.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Im enjoying this angle too, just putting the mask back on is stupid and makes no sense(try as you will to make any sexton).
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Gaff is staging a silent protest
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 pm

i know its silly if he one day just goes, mask on

ahhh

but no doubt hel say his soul was left dying in the mask or somthing, so it will make some sense.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I think it going to be a split personality, almost like the film the Mask when he puts it on he goes nuts takes it off and he is Stanely Ipkiss.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I don't see how, Kane was a jobber long before that mask came off, but in WWE land, things don't have to make sense really.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Maybe it was a look of, thank god i nearly comited murder on live tv.

it did look like they put some melons there and they exploded though

and cena was *unconcious* so duno how he woke up
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:16 pm

I liked Kane better when he had his mask on
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm

I think everyone did mate, my point is the mask was to cover none existent burns, so makes little sense to put it back on.

I don't even care that much to be honest, as the story is still good. lol

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

and cena was *unconcious* so duno how he woke up

Some diva probably took is kryptonite chain off just in time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:48 pm

be funny if cena didnt manage to move but the ultimate profesional JBL couldnt swerve out of the way as it would break kayfabe Laughing
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:03 pm

I think it will be the obvious, which is the mask, but that's not the best part, it's what WWE will do with it after that, he could go on a psychotic rage and do stuff etc. he could be revealed as the scaffold thing.
I think it's all leading up to the return of The Undertaker, and the retiring of The Undertaker, one last feud with Kane.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Who would have thought Kane walking round with his sack out would cause such a stir.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:41 pm

i doubt Taker will retire yet, he has a few years left in the tank for me, however, i do think he should end his career where it first started, RAW
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 pm

It didn't start on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 pm

What i meant to say was he was in the very first RAW, only him and HBK are still left standing from the very first RAW, so thats why i think he should end his career there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)   The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kane mystery (my prediction) (small Raw spoiler)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next