Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bold Raw prediction

Go down 
+3
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
Marty McFry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Bold Raw prediction Empty
PostSubject: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Ok.

The 1st clue that something is gonna happen on Raw is JR's announcement in his blog that WWE is changing direction 'effective immediatly' to bring back viewers to Raw.
This didn't happen on this weeks Raw because the show was written before they decided to drastically change things I presume.

Then this week, on the day of the money press conferance I popped onto WWE.Com and it had a story up which read: "Million Doller Mania press conferance to have 'BOMBSHELL ANNOUNCEMENT unrelated to the money" or words to that effect.
Anyway I went back on there later to copy and past it and it had changed to just details of the money conf.I actually wondered if I had imagined it but then the news sites started reporting the fact that it was taken down.
The conf came and went with no B-Buster announcement.

What ive worked out is that Vince already thinks that loads of people will be watching Raw this week for the giveaway (he's wrong) so there was no need to make the announcement and he will save it for a big surprise on Raw.

I think somethings gonna happen on Raw that will have us all talking, I think its unrelated to the D'Lo signing but WWE are obviously looking to bring in recognisable names from the past.
Could be Hogan, could be anyone from the 80's-90's-00's really.

Or I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 pm

What about.............................. The Ultimate Warrior????????????????????

As cringe worthy as he and his act is I would mark completely
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 pm

this calls for bbc talk of th rock returning

*runs off*
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Dont take this as fact, ive not read this ANYWHERE. this is what I have come up with.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Well where is C4lum, I said months ago that I think just maybe that Steve Austin could possibly make some kind of return to the roster this year in some capacity

I have never felt that things have been 'over' as such, of course this is all just my own opinion and I am only adding to Marty's musing, you see how easily it could be for the rumour mill to hit full pelt!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:33 pm

iv composed an article on the bbc.

i dont beleive it, but i wonder if it will get peoples brains whirring.

plus i said il keep the idea hidden under a well placed "stone"

--------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36947082

hopefully people will jump to conclusions Razz

i fully expect the only big announcement to be somthing to do with the GM position
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 pm

This is certainly a possibility Marty, with ratings declining the last few weeks, it has seemed as though Vince is a bit desperate and is doing anything he can to try and get more people watching. Big, recognisable names are proven to do this, at least on a temorary basis, and will always pop a rating and buyrate for the first few weeks they are there. Gaffers idea of The Warrior coming in is feasible, as he himself has put the feelers out, and wants to do a match with Vince at Mania. Austin may make an appearance, but I can't see him coming back to the ring just now.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Im hoping that the 'blockbuster announcement' wasn't cancelled because deal or soemthing fell through.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 pm

nah its the rock coming back lol
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:50 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Well where is C4lum, I said months ago that I think just maybe that Steve Austin could possibly make some kind of return to the roster this year in some capacity

I have never felt that things have been 'over' as such, of course this is all just my own opinion and I am only adding to Marty's musing, you see how easily it could be for the rumour mill to hit full pelt!

True you did, would really love to see it. Could be him, he's been off screen for a while now, normally he's in the odd PPV or comes on RAW for a small promo or something.

When you said this, is it actually a possibility or is it just your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 pm

haha i can see the news next week...

"WWE Buys Its "F" back"

WWE chairman mr mcmahon has shown with his generosity that he cares for his business and has made a sucsessfull bid to the world wildlife foundation to get its old title back.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 pm

[quote="Sexton_hardcastle"]haha i can see the news next week...

"WWE Buys Its "F" back"

quote]

Thats a possibility.
seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 pm

a future of mental pay outs, give wwf 100mill.

the rock 100mill for aone years tv work.

and wham. people will watch lol
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 am

With regards to Austin coming back, all I could really see him doing, is a rehash of Sherriff Austin, seeing as RAW is without a GM right now. When Austin originally did that role, it was quite good, but I felt it got old pretty quick. Still I can't really see him returning in any other capacity, unless it's just his usual one night deal, come in, drink beer, stunner, drink beer, leave.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 am

why would wwe have links to rajah on its homepage confused

esspecially ones saying "dwayne "the rock" Johnson promotes new dvd" or somthing.

cant get onto the link though..
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 am

surely though as rajah is rumours and all that, they wouldnt have it on their site.

and i can no longer get on to wwe . com

vince must be quaking in his boots that everyone now knows the rock is coming home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36947082
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:33 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
haha i can see the news next week...

"WWE Buys Its "F" back"

WWE chairman mr mcmahon has shown with his generosity that he cares for his business and has made a sucsessfull bid to the world wildlife foundation to get its old title back.

lol!

I could see it now

Some random Polar Bear will be jobbing to Batista at NoC
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 am

C4lum wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:

True you did, would really love to see it. Could be him, he's been off screen for a while now, normally he's in the odd PPV or comes on RAW for a small promo or something.

When you said this, is it actually a possibility or is it just your opinion?

No this is not an official belief Cal, This is only my opinion, despite the reports of how bad Austins back is supposed to be and I will not doubt him or his injury I have just saw to many 'comebacks' to believe that someone who does actually genuinely love the business and has a fantastic realationship with the boss os finished for good!

We have even saw it as recently as 6 months ago when JBL made his in ring return, of course there will be times when its set in stone that someone can not return, however with appearances here and there and actually hitting stunners I dont think Austin falls into that catagory, thats my reasoning that he will return for another run at some stage in his life before its too late for him altogether
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:46 am

I definitely think that Austin will eventually return for a match or 2, however I think he is likely to wait for the right opponent, and right now I don't really see anybody on the roster who would be an ideal choice for him.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 am

Maybe it was an announcement that Santino will be fighting Ellen DeGeneres or some other random talk show host. Rolling Eyes

I just reckon it was WWE hyping their shit giveaway press conference.

Do people really want to see Austin comeback again??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:08 am

I would love to see Austin come back again Bazz, only for a proper run though, not some random 15 minute PPV appearance to beat the crap out of some random guy!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 am

thegunman84 wrote:
I definitely think that Austin will eventually return for a match or 2, however I think he is likely to wait for the right opponent, and right now I don't really see anybody on the roster who would be an ideal choice for him.

How about Triple H, Austins return as either the top heel or Triple H as the top heel (once again YAWN) and go into a top programme with Austin

I must admit though he does look a lot heavier these days
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:13 am

the-gaffer wrote:
I would love to see Austin come back again Bazz, only for a proper run though, not some random 15 minute PPV appearance to beat the crap out of some random guy!

That would be the only way I would be in favor of his return, another one off thing would damage his already faltering legacy.

I don't wanna see anyone coming back at the expense of younger guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:26 am

the other possibilty that hasnt been mentioned that is due a retirement run is Foley. Its been muted for a while that he's getting a decent send off and he was a big part of the attitude era.
Don't think it is but it's another to add to the pot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bold Raw prediction   Bold Raw prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Bold Raw prediction
Page 1 of 1