Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drink and Drugs in Wrestling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Drink and Drugs in Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 am

Now we all know steroids are a BIG problem and none more so than in wrestling. And when combined with drink the effects can be horrendous with a number of superstars going in and out of re hab all the time.
Now i was looking on a spoiler site and i found a video of The Sandman which to be hinest was quite disturbing that this once great ECW Champion has become the alchoholic he has.

http://www.sescoops.com/ecw/Video_Of_The_Sandman_Wrestling_While_Intoxicated.shtml

The above is the link to the video feel free to watch it but it is bad. (7 mins long)
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Wait...

your suprised that sandman, one of the three people (i can think of) who drank a beer before or aftre every match they had, and who wrestled since 1992, has a problem with drinking?

Don't be.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Why did Vince let this guy go, utter professional
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
Wait...

your suprised that sandman, one of the three people (i can think of) who drank a beer before or aftre every match they had, and who wrestled since 1992, has a problem with drinking?

Don't be.

Its not so much that but the fact that WWE didnt reconize this either now or whilst he was working for them and give him some time in rehab before he totally messes himself up ( well more so than he obviously is)
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm

he still works for some of the independant promotions, he's not really in that bad shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink and Drugs in Wrestling   Drink and Drugs in Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Drink and Drugs in Wrestling
Page 1 of 1