Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think im finally going off wrestling.

Go down 
+3
thegunman84
\/Chopsticks
Marty McFry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

I think im finally going off wrestling. Empty
PostSubject: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

my dads been telling me to grow up since I started watching it, even though I was 9 at the time but I think im finally growing out of wrestling.
More things annoy me than they entertain me these days.
The new child friendly approach of WWE may be the last straw. I honestly don't think Vince cares if the 25-30 demographic switches off.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 pm

this kind of relates back to the article a while back have you nearly quit? so is this the closet youv ever become to quitting?
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 pm

No that was before the draft where I didnt watch it for two weeks.
Im gonna order Summerslam and see how I feel after that.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:57 pm

i decided im going to download it cause when watching online you never really pay full atention and watch it so i can atcually watch it on big screen and see if i would of paid 15£ for it.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 pm

The thing is I hate John Cena, I hate Batista and seeing as they are the top 2 stars on Raw that leaves me with about 40% of the show I can't bare to watch.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 pm

thats a bit much, lets say 30%.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm

It probably doesn't help that it's the summer months, they're notorious for puting out crap this time of year unfortunately. And I don't think you're alone in the dislike of Cena and Batista, who probably 90% fans don't give a crap about
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Batista just does my head in he is crap in ring just another roided up monster that can pull of a spinebuster woopadeydo!. 80% of time crap on the mic he just shouts. To be fair his match at GAB with punk was my favourite of the night although manily down to punk.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:40 pm

I think everyone goes through dips in interest in wrestling, we were on the same wavelength a few months back, but the draft upped my interest again. but yeah Its pretty shit these days, and If JBL beats Punk and becomes world champ, I'm stopping watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Ive also just remined myself that the release of Domino and the break up of D&D annoyed me greatly.
I think i'll start a wwe bashing thread.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:08 pm

I can't blame you all. My interest had died alot over the last few years. There was a time when I would stay up and watch raw and smackdown. Now im lucky if I catch the repeats. i come on here to see which matches are good and vice versa.

The only reason I have a sudden influx is due to watching it live. Its so much different and it re ignited a fire. I dislike a lot of WWE. Theres no innovation. It just seems to be the same garbage recycled.

I know TNA takes alot of crticism. But for every 5 things they do wrong they do 1 thing brilliantly. If that 1 thing keeps me interested then I will continue to watch.

I enjoy ROH theses days. Froget the stories. Just put two of the best in there
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:24 pm

I know im going off wrestling when I forget that it's Raw tonight and it takes an online preview to remind me.
My week used to be geared towards getting to a friday to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:06 am

I actually dont mind Cena as much as I used to.
Yes he's Superman, yes he botches galore but he can use the mic, he can FU some weight and when he's not rammed down my throat he can be entertaining.
Batista though is a twat, was trying to think of something in his defence but just can't, crap wrestler, only there through being Trips mate, no personality on mic, cock off screen and just utterly a nasty vile person.

Regarding lulls, before I discovered the virtues of internet wrestling links I had no access to wrestling for a good couple of years, I still logged onto WWE.com occasionally just to keep up but didnt see a match for a LONG time.
I'm actually now more into than I have been for a long time but just dont think RAW is the Be all and End all that it once was.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:21 am

Before the draft I was bored senseless with RAW although ECW and SMACKDOWN were looking good!

I am actually really enjoying RAW right now, the most I have enjoyed it in 18 months at the very least!

I still think there will be a who done it on McMahon
Kane and his demons
CM Punk as the underdog champ
Chris Jericho as a new type of heel
JBL's promos
Cena being kept away from the world title
Di Biase and Rhodes
Shawn Michaels doing pretty much anything
I love the Kofi Kingston Mickie/Birchill Katie lea/ Santino Beth angle right now too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think im finally going off wrestling.   I think im finally going off wrestling. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think im finally going off wrestling.
Page 1 of 1