Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids

Go down 
+3
Sexton_hardcastle
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids Empty
PostSubject: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:47 pm

one former WWE writer alleges that steroid use was so prevalent during his stay in the company that even two of announcers were on steroids. The former WWE writer recounts a day in which he overheard an announcer talking to another announcer about working out, "cycles" and "taking the juice." He then gives two clues on the perpetrators. Here is the passage from the book concerning this story:

"The culture of steroids is so persuasive in the WWE that even a few of their wrestling announcers are doing steroids," one WWE writer told me. "In fact, one of them was talking about it openly. At first, I had no clue what he was talking about. He was talking to another announcer about working out, and something called 'cycles,' and taking 'the juice.' When I came to discover what it was, I was shocked. At least two of them are on steroids, and neither of them are former wrestlers. They come from the world of broadcast journalism."

---------------------------------

Who does everyone think then?

My suggestions are Coach and Michael Cole
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:48 pm

can you move this sexton
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Coach defintly he wanted to make it as a wrestler and I dont think Cole or JR i think Todd Grisham
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 pm

nah that mikey guy
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Adamle is no small man he is well bulit for an announcer oh BTW the writer is Meltzer i presume
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:54 pm

hes an ex NFL player doss. not him, mikey from heat or justice or bumbum mania or one of the z shows.

he has a big neck and recently shaved his head??
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 pm

yeah good point still Ex-NFL all the more reason to Pump up
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm

josh matthews, thats the one, i think
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm

here we go, he came 2nd in tough enough, good reason to take roids.

says despite him being small he lasted to the end of tough enough.

perfect candidate?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Thedossman wrote:
oh BTW the writer is Meltzer i presume

Its not him this time Shocked

Its some journalist that's nothing to do with wrestling, he's got(and names) alot of source's
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Thedossman wrote:
oh BTW the writer is Meltzer i presume

Its not him this time Shocked

Its some journalist that's nothing to do with wrestling, he's got(and names) alot of source's

The author is a former WWE Writer.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Isn't that the main source and not the author?? this guy wrote books on some other scandal form the US media a few years ago, or so I read.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:38 pm

I think im confusing the interview this guy gave with the interview Dave Lagana gave to Powerslam magazine regarding booking in the WWE (and if you havent read that, I suggest you all do - just for the story of the booker who tried to sell a frozen Nazi gimmick to Vince)
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Iv not read that it sounds good, have to hunt it down on some pop up infested website. lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:31 pm

The reason I said Cole was because they said they come from the world of Broadcast Journalism and not the world of pro wrestling, I thought Cole had a career in the media before he got into the WWF and he has put on a lot more weight than he had around 5 years ago
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Does Josh Matthews still work in the WWE???
havent watched Heat in a while but i thought hed gone

I definatley think Coach was one, hes desperatly tryed to become a wrestler but he was always in crappy jobber matches theat no one watched or being destroyed by Hornswoggle Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Your spot on if you ask me Quincy(best TV show ever BTW) . Smile

One has to be Cole(well not has to be but...), when Cole first joined WWE I'd seen Ethiopians with more meat on them, so unless he went to the same restaurant as JBL when they were commentating together, then that extra mass has come from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 am

ahhh. cheers Bazz, remember I cracked the Jeff Hardy case before it was announced he had screwed up lol!

Quincy was the man, I thought Kojack could have taken him though!

That Ironside was a sly bugger though
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 am

Meh Kojak just thought he was the man, with his skinhead and crap, damn wanna be if you ask me, and Quincy would have just rolled Ironside under a bus.

lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:29 am

OOOOOO no chance, he had rocket propelled wheels on that chair, sly bugger I tell thee!

Kojack was surely the coolest guy in the States in the 70s what other 17 stone guy could get away with sucking lolly pops and calling guys koochy koo
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:30 am

OK i read it back, Kojack was a bender
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:00 am

The only this cool about Kojak is Jennifer Aniston.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 am

I think I'v been spelling his name wrong all night so thats how important he is!

Alright you win! Quincy was the man.......................until Diagnosis Murder! Dick Van Dyke got me through many an afternoon when I was off work with a bad back!
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 am

....i always thought that jim ross looked propper ripped like. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids   New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids Empty

Back to top Go down

New Controversial Wrestling Book Alleges Two WWE Announcers On Steroids
Page 1 of 1