Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Night Stand [The Fallout]

Go down 
+7
the-gaffer
worthy
Pablo
bazz23-v2 ®™
Doomhammer
He is back
Sexton_hardcastle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Takers profile has been taken off WWE dot com so its either a complete change of persona or we'll have to wait a loooooong tiem to see the Undertaker in a WWE ring again:[

Of corse there is the point that he may actually retire but i doubt it.

I heard surgerys mentioned i think does anyone know what kind of surgery?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 pm

It will be to keep up kayfabe for the marks.

Someone said knee surgery but I haven't a clue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:08 pm

I remember reading that he needs two seperate operations so thats probably why he is off screen for now, and probably the real reason he is not the champion instead of all this 'Vince thinks he is a better challenger than champion' that a certain spoiler site were 'informed' about
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:14 pm

When I first read that the first thing that popped into my head was Dave Meltzer, and sure enough that "story" originated from the Wrestling Observer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Think he'll probably be gone throughout the summer months, perhaps making his big return at Survivor Series to possibly regain the belt. In the meantime I guess Edge will fued with whoever gets drafted over, and CM Punk will likely use his MITB shot against Edge in the coming months.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

I watched every match but JBL Cena and Hardy Umaga

that being said, i loved the ppv.

shawn merriman wacking chavo made that match.

in addition to morrison getting taken out of mid air during a cross body block by show.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 am

Umaga v Jeff Hardy 9/10 - Although I agree with alot of people about not having these 2 face each other ever again, I must admit that this was a good match and in my oppinion the best match of the whole PPV.

John Morrison v The Big Show v CM Punk v Chavo Guerrero v Tommy Dreamer 8/10 - Like many have said already this was the dark horse of the show and although he got pinned at the end, Tommy Dreamer got to shine in this match.

John Cena v JBL 5/10 - I am getting sick of WWE doing this whole JBL beating Cena through the match only for Cena to get a flukey win at the end as this has happened at Judgement day aswell.

Beth v Melina 2/10 - When I heard about this match I thought "yeah WWE are going to take the womens division more seriously and make it like TNA's knockout division"......HOW WRONG WAS I. for an I quit match there were no weapons, not microphone and worse of all you could barely hear Melina say I quit.

Batista v HBK - 6/10 - A good match although I didn't quite get the point of Jericho getting involved supporting HBK when he clearly doesn't like him and also why did Batista not get Jericho for stopping the stretcher from crossing the line the finish line? Apart from that it was a good match.

Orton v HHH - 6/10 - A good match until Orton got injured which is a shame and yopu can't really blame him or WWE for cutting the match short now that they have found that he broke his collar bone and I was glad the fans clapped when he got up even though he was a heel, but then some marks started booing and kicking off with him which made me feel sorry for Orton.

The Undertaker v Edge - 9.5/10 - This match was brilliant and even though Edge's 'familiar' interfered, nobody saw that ending coming although like someone else pointed out, why didn't kane get involved when it was 5 on 1? why didn't Kane come out at the end to say bye? and the most important question.... when is he going to return with kayfabe fired Regal?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, skipped to last page, that was a great PPV, almost all the matches delivered, even the Diva, and as a consequence of watching it a tad late, the 'Taker/ Edge match was spoilt, but it was still the show stealer.

A couple of bad point's, firstly Jeff with his ridiculously mis-planned spot, it was a combo of the spot itself, the ref waiting for the obvious crash mat to be moved, and the camera guy waiting, maybe the guy who was suposed to move the matt was abit off that night?

Orton's injury is a bitch too, I thought when he flipped over the rope's, well I had one of those rare outburst's of "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" looked very nasty!

Suprised by the stretcher match, thought Batty-Sta would lose as he's taking time off, not a bad thing he won, just a suprise. With him off TV for a couple of month it will give HBK and Jericho time to build on their fued.

Singapore Cane was alright, notice how when all four were on Show, the heel's got fucked and the face's not so much? Lol.

The TLC was good, would've been great if I did catch a few spoiler's (FUTURE NOTE: dont put spoiler's in the title!), though as the match progressed it was obvious what's going to happen. The high light, yes even though it was spoilt!

Great PPV.

Quote of the night:
JR wrote:
And the last time I tried that I got splinter's!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Show with a cane is scary.

I know they've done show vs kane more than once before. How was it the last few time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand [The Fallout]   One Night Stand [The Fallout] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand [The Fallout]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2