Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

William Regal - suspended!

Go down 
+2
Joker-C4lum
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

William Regal - suspended! Empty
PostSubject: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:52 am

Just spotted on the WWE news bit of wwe.com:

STAMFORD, Conn., May 20, 2008 - In accordance with its Wellness Program, WWE has suspended, Darren Matthews (William Regal) for 60 days for his second violation of the company’s policy.

So, just as he starts to get his biggest push in years, he goes and gets busted for drugs. Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Just like Hardy did.

I wonder what Regal took?
I wondered why he had a looser gets fired match on Raw on monday, will he carry on as GM when he returns?
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Could also explain Teddy quitting Smackdown, I fully expect him to resurface on Raw. Regal, I reckon will head to Smackdown and take over from Vicky...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:54 pm

I dont think he will take over from Vickie as such Grec, I think he will go to SMACKDOWN and have a long serious feud with The Undertaker, I thought this was where he was headed after watching RAW then after a full day of speculation on what could be in store for Regal we find out he blew it, I should have known, WWE dont do big moves like that out of the blue unless something stupid has happened
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:07 pm

iv seen the first half of raw now, and it was done well, so maybe for once its a good thing (genrally) but obviously not good for regal.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:03 pm

I thought it was a very good RAW on Monday and with Kennedy getting the win Regal getting fired and Batista picking up a big win it looked like many new plans where in place and the WWE were going to raise the bar, now Kennedy should still receive that push, he did end the RAW career of the GM and they should play on that
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:39 pm

I was wondering if this could damage his chances of making a full time return to wrestling, maybe he feels that he won't be able to do it without drugs and will hang up his boots, of course that is just a thought, and probably won't happen.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:58 am

FFS Regal you cock. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Regal - suspended!   William Regal - suspended! Empty

Back to top Go down

William Regal - suspended!
Page 1 of 1