Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayes Suspended?

Go down 
+6
rock from niceboard
Sexton_hardcastle
thegunman84
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
worthy
Cruiserjim1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Just spotted an article on 606 saying he was suspended for using offensive language to Mark Henry now I have not heard this and I do check the rumour sites daily.

Is this true or another 606 made article
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:29 pm

nothing on rajah about it.

I've not been on 606 for ages now and I just skimmed through the discussions and it has become a joke!!
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:57 pm

There's another article on 606 about Triple H, and wanted people to give examples of Trips holding people back. I put on a reasoned argument, the person who posted the argument responded, so I added a fantastically reasoned argument, that pretty shot down everything he said.

The cheeky little fucker then deleted it to try and prove his point. Grr!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:33 pm

^^ and that is one of many reasons why I have quit 606 (that and the fact that in my absence they turned my name back to numbers because it had NTO at the end).
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm

i saw it on reals link site too.

racist language whilst a tad drunk to mr markus henry.

"im more of a nigga than you" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:43 pm

What an idiot. He will probably get the sack for this as this will cause more unwanted bad publicity for the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Stupid remark, the man is lucky to be working for a company like the WWE and if this gets him the sack then he deserves all he gets
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Was just speaking to my mate about this, and he reminded me of previous heat between Hayes and Lashley. Also, when Lashley quit WWE he made mention of the fact that some backstage people were racist. I wonder if he meant Hayes? Hayes was a performer I really liked, and the way he's improved the booking of Smackdown has to be respected, but the man is an idiot for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 pm

so hes smackdown booker?

wonder what this will mean for smackdown now?

mvp jobbing to a basketball is my call.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:22 am

I heard this. He's a really dumb person.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:47 am

Stupidity, having had a few days for the story to well and truly break its been noted that this is not the first time that Hayes has been pulled or caught making racist remarks and he and Bruce Pritchard (guy who played Brother Love) are well known to make racists jokes almost by the hour without a care in the world who they happen to be working alongside
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 am

Has anyone ever seen him on WWE24/7 round table thing?? he's a right dickhead, the one i saw he kept trying to belittle Bischoff like a tit. He has a really big opinion of himself for a HASBEEN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:40 pm

I always got that impression of him Bazz, when he first appeared in the WWF around the mid 90s I never liked him but thought he was just meant to be a loud commentator/interviewer but in recent years he seems to have been granted more power but I have never been a fan of his, I think Mick Foley was going to belt him around the back a few months back during a RAW as well when his 'opinions' became a little too personal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayes Suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Suspended?   Hayes Suspended? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayes Suspended?
Page 1 of 1