Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Regal return to RAW??????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

A Regal return to RAW?????? Empty
PostSubject: A Regal return to RAW??????   A Regal return to RAW?????? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:47 pm

I think with the most recent statements on Monday Night RAW regarding the 'anarchy' from both Shane and Stephanie McMahon I can only see this leading to the return of General Manager William Regal to RAW.

I was hoping that Regal would be moved to SMACKDOWN to continue his feud with Mr Kennedy and possibly main event the blue brand like he was threatening to do with RAW before his suspension, however it looks now that the WWE are looking to place a figurehead in charge of the flagship show and that for me means the return of William Regal will be confirmed next Monday.

His suspension was up last Friday, meaning he is free to work again at any moment so hopefully 'the King' can now start where he left off, he was in the midst of the biggest push of his life, his stupidity left a sour taste and I thought that was another reason he would be moved to SMACKDOWN! but with the way things have panned out the WWE have not really replaced him, he is gold on the mic and is excellent in the ring, last nights comments by the McMahon's for me mean only one thing, the King is on his way back!

It also raises the possibilities for Vince to comeback and fire Regal once again, or even a possible Undertaker return.

Regal despite Vince firing him could be rehired by Stephanie and Shane without there fathers (consent because he is to ill to worry about the business) then after apparently restoring order Vince makes a return to the WWE and Monday Night RAW in-particular and in doing so says he is back because he knows 'who-done-it' and he wants to firstly prove it then make them pay, he then announces that it was William Regal who sabotaged the RAW stage and 'almost killed Vince' then Regal admits he was involved but he was not the man who made things happen, then after a few weeks Regal can be the one who brings back The Undertaker, this would also give RAW another top heel and allow The Undertaker to perform again as a heel, the only role his character can play realistically!

OR

After Regal returns a raging Vince McMahon who would be fit and healthy again would then come back to RAW completely annoyed with Shane and Stephanie for rehiring Regal, then Vince would possibly 'set up' Regal and claim he was the one who tried to 'kill' him, Regal would obviously deny this but would be banished once again from RAW and possibly onto the GM position on SMACKDOWN!

Regal could continue to plead his innocence however which could lead to a Brand v Brand type war!

So many possibilities with King William Regal back in town!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: A Regal return to RAW??????   A Regal return to RAW?????? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Yeah I'm thinking(hoping) the same, he was on fire before his suspension so it will be good to see him back on Raw.......if it happens that is.

Also I don't know if this has been the plan from the beginning or not(most prob not) but the creative team have done a good job with this one IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: A Regal return to RAW??????   A Regal return to RAW?????? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:32 pm

I think the creative have done an excellent job here, obviously with his suspension they could do nothing more than suspend him immediately however I doubt they actually knew how to get him back on RAW if that is even where he is heading however with the way things have panned out I think they way they have written the shows has left it open for a few different possibilities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Regal return to RAW??????   A Regal return to RAW?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Regal return to RAW??????
Page 1 of 1