Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where does Regal go from here?

Go down 
+6
Sexton_hardcastle
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Joker-C4lum
King Macca
Geronimo
invincibleILeak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Where does Regal go from here? Empty
PostSubject: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Where will William Regal go from here?

He's won the King of the Ring, perhaps a little later than most guys normally do, but what does he do?

Does he move to Smackdown and challenge Undertaker, trying to pump the're main event scene?
Does he move to ECW, improving it with some more experience, and maybe even a title run?
Does he stay on Raw and challenge this main event scene?
Does he challenge the mid-card scene on a brand?
Does he not become a full-time wrestler, and becomes the King of Raw, instead of the GM?

Personally I think he should take one of two routes; Move to ECW, they could do with someone with the same experience and talent on the brand as Regal, and I think he could have some great matches with the young talent on there.

OR

He becomes the King of Raw, I think this would be a great gimmick for him, and would allow him to stay in the GM role he has taken up superbly, and would love to see the promos.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm

This is gonna sound crazy but could this be a return for Flair
Mabye Regal becomes a wrestler again probably on ECW as hes a lil too old to be main eventing
So he moves away not instantly mabye in a couple weeks or summit but then the GM vacancy is open and VKM appoints a temporary GM and then in a couple of months when the acting GM is making a PPV main event a WOOOOOOOOOOOO comes out over the speakers and the Naitch becomes GM after having a four month break

Yes im dreaming but it would be good for ECW Rageal and RAW and Flair
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:24 pm

I think that would be an ok idea, but personally I think Flair still needs to be out longer, I think the Rumble would be a good place or maybe a little earlier or later. If he comes back, it needs to be out of the blue, not like Jericho, needs to be done, after the shock has passed that Flair has gone and then make it look like he might not come back after all, then... WOOOOOOO, he's back, big shocks, a ratings boost.
I would keep Regal as GM or King or Raw for a while, fighting every now and again, for a month or two then take it from there....
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 am

Just been checking up on Regal and here are a few guys that Regal has trained:

CM Punk
Chris Hero
Bryan Danielson

Not bad going for Darren.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Hopefully a full time return to the ring, would really have some good matches with Jericho for the IC title, he's done a great job as GM but i would rather him having another year or 2 in ring before a sort of GM or announcing role, would also open up a space for a new GM

Eric Bischoff???
Paul Heyman???
Stone Cold???

He'll probably be staying as GM tho, but will probably be on the mic more and involved a bit more, making more intresting matches and making more people hate him (in the USA anyway)

anything he does on screen he perfects so whatever he does will be great, and i think he'll do brilliantly as King Regal, maybe WWE has big plans for him or maybe the KOTR was a rushed tournement with a rushed decision for a winner, next weeks RAW should answer some questions
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Is it not obvious Regal has his throne gets challenged by Punk at Backlash cheats to win whatever then Jeff Hardy steps in and wins the tittle at Judgement day and on the night of champions fights Smackdown champ(IMO)
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:13 pm

that makes sense doss, he just challenges him for no reason.

jeff hardy steps in, to what? makes no sense mate. i presume u mean steps in and takes the MITB?

have you not seen the push punk is getting, note his gimmick too, STRAIGHT EDGE! hardy out, and look who gets pushed, the drug free bitch.

MESSEGE TO WRESTLERS! MESSEGE TO WRESTLERS!

in my opinion king of raw, where he makes favorable matches to his followers would be simple and good option, a stable of a tag team and a decent upper mid carder who can be given favorable matches. And in the end if they ever have plans for burchill he can be either his underling, or infact overthrow regal for a nice face push.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 pm

no He just Comes in and becomes King of Raw or whatever its called
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:17 pm

just becomes it, yes great.

NEXT!...
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

no obviosly he wins it stop being so sarcy and try make debate that would make this place better,Nah
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 pm

I would have him stay as GM for a while with a stable called the Royal Kingdom. The Royal Kingdom would include Katie Lea and Paul Birchill, either Paul London and Brian Kendrick or two new British wrestlers as the tag team of the stable and William Regal as the head and King of the stable. I would then have Birchill turn on Regal and beat Regal in a loser leaves RAW match and then Birchill would get a big push as the leader of a stable and Regal could move to ECW to challenge for the ECW title.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 pm

DOSS read what i said was my possible thoughts then lol.

your just being a bit silly again. Consider how strong punk looks now, and his drug free thing. I wouldnt be suprised if hardy goes to smackdown on his return and feuds matt for the USA title for punishment.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Punk has been pushed pretty strongly lately, and it does appear as if he has taken the push intended for Jeff Hardy. Punk will probably continue to be made to look strong for the next couple of months before cashing in his MITB against Orton and losing. Jeff on the other hand? Send him to ECW to be Mike Knox's bitch.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:49 am

According to someone on 606 Domino should have won it http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A35037281 and he got his information from the most reliable spoiler site ever...

www.DoYouBelieveMe.com

lol!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:43 pm

dnt think they made the right choice with regal. But hey...now they have done it they should capitalise and make something of him.

They obviously bought king of the ring back for a reason...and it seems that was regals reason. He should get a shot at world title...maybe not winning i. but a strong run with ic or us titleshould be in order.

Strong technical wrestler but wnt be long till he is used as a joke again
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Apparently Mr. Kennedy was supposed to win it but he was still filming but i dunno how reliable that was i think i read it on Wrestlezone or somewhere like that
I think after this weeks RAW well see if it will be a good descion giving Regal the Crown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does Regal go from here?   Where does Regal go from here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does Regal go from here?
Page 1 of 1