Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Sexton_hardcastle
Marty McFry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm

I don't know what the general view of TMDM's appearance on Raw is but several forums seem to be taking it as if its between Teddy Long and TMDM for the Raw GM spot.
I think this is totally wrong, I dont think TMDM's appearance had anyhting to do with the GM spot(he was there doing an interview for the Perfect DVD and they thought they'd get a nice little pop out of him - thats all ) and the story is that Teddy Long will be taking it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:12 pm

long is shit compared to regal though. PLAYA.

no old men say playa! grrr.

aint watched raw yet, but i wouldnt be exited by a suprise visit of $$$, so im not too bothered.

regal is the perfect GM though, heel gm's work, face NONO
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Teddy Long would be an awesome GM on Raw. heel or face.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:40 pm

I am starting to like the idea of Teddy Long as the GM of RAW

I don't think he has to be a face, but just be fair and if that means making matches that will upset the face or the heel from time to time then it will be fine and dandy

I also like the idea of Regal off RAW now, the general view from Vince seems to be that he prefers The Undertaker as the number1 contender for the belt and with no top heels available to hold the strap the onus is on Edge but Edge v Taker has been done to death, so I think the Regal push will continue only this time we will see him given that push on SMACKDOWN and finally see William Regal given a run as a World Champion, eventually losing it too The Undertaker at maybe Survivor Series!

William Regals stalk has never been so high, and the WWE know this and with a severe lack of main event heels on SMACKDOWN and RAW being overloaded in the main event division it makes perfect sense for him to be shipped over to the blue brand!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:03 pm

So was The Million Dollar Man there for Perfects DVD?????

That explains it then, I did wonder why he appeared for what seemed to be nothing, Ted Di Biase is brilliant as a heel though, you cant lose that and would benefit WWE TV in some capacity if he was used again, although he might have other things in the pipeline, I would like to see him added to the RAW commentary team as there is to much of a lovefest happening with Lawler and JR
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:19 pm

was it purely promoting or is that just what you are thinking marty? and others have just jumped to "hel be in the running for GM" without any hints of anything?

my thought when i first saw the article was (as i havnt seen raw yet) maybe if hes sticking around for a few weeks then it might be an "easy in" for ted jnr. although wwe probably arnt gonna put any new people on the show yet..
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm

it's been reported on WWE.com, that Regal has been suspended for 60 days following a second violation of the Wellness policy. Guess that's why he's been relieved of the GM position then.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:46 pm

Jesus, what an idiot, he could very well have been in line for a title run on SMACKDOWN (as I felt he was headed for there anyway) when will these morons learn!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm

well let me take back my "hopefully things start to improve now with no one gettin benned or injured in the middle of a big push" from another thread!!!!!

fucking bollocks it is. Why not suspend batista though!?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Because Batista is a big enough star to find a way around the testing, much like some others like Cena and HHH are. I am really disappointed with this, and was really getting into Regals character for the first time in a long time, I would assume that this is his push over, and when he returns he wont be getting pushed straight away like Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:02 pm

it also fucks up kennedy if that was going to be his rivalry for a while, nothing gets more fan support than a good rivalry with a heel gm.

its pretty inconsiderate, but i hope its not due to pain managing things, cos that to me is a kick in the teeth
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm

For me it doesnt really mess up Kennedy though because I felt that last night Kennedy done his job well and got rid of the 'boss' now I still believe Kennedy is in the same position today as I thought he was last night, I didnt know Regal had messed up so I thought this is a good angle and Regal is a goner (from RAW) and also gave Kennedy a push so I would think Regal when he does come back will come back on SMACKDOWN
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:11 pm

If it's pain management, then he should have been able to get a legal prescription. Methinks he's probably on the roids, as he is in fairly good condition for a 40 year old who isn't an active wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm

what were edges violations for, was one roids and one for neck pain treatment or somthing?

i wish i knew more about what you can get banned for etc, cos sometimes people make a genuine mistake, others just piss about to get bigger.

i think though as most people in the wwe can be banned if tested, the ones who show they have learned and show improvement should be rewarded, if they are skilled enough.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Guns I tend to agree with you!

Regal probably had a meeting a few months ago with views to becoming full time active wrestler again and I have noticed he is in much better shape than he was about a year ago when he was just a lacky, he probably felt pressure to get in as good a shape as possible in as short a time and the roids would no doubt speed things up a bit
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't mid face GM's and think it adds a change, three heel GMs gets a bit boring, and this often lets the faces have the advantage, and they don't have heels cheating all the time as the face GM comes out does the whole rematch thing etc.

Regal is stupid, and unlike Hardy and Kennedy has pratically no chance to build it up again, Hardy and Kennedy are reliativly young and have a chance to make up for it and build up enough popularity for another push. Regal on the other hand is at the end of his full-time wrestling career and will never get a chance like this.

I was wondering this, because alot of the times when people are are caught taking drugs is on the back of a push, and sometimes major pushes, on Raw, their seems to be a pattern, do you think that WWE puts too much pressure on these, if they are getting a push on the A-show(Raw) they have alot on their shoulders. Either that or the people involved feel they aren't up to the job and need to have performance enhancing drugs or painkillers to help them on their way and to impress Vince etc.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:00 am

thats too bad, i liked Regal as GM.

But long needed something to do, and Regal is now free to wrestle again.

Million dollar man also has a book coming out, so he'd want to promote that.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:28 am

He is only free to wrestle in 60 days after the idiot serves his suspension, by that time his heat could be over!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:39 am

is it a wrestling suspension, or a stay off the show suspension.

If wrestling, then keep him on to talk shit.
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:56 am

Doom, listen carefully, there is no such thing as a not wrestling suspension. you are suspended, you can't go on TV. period. does that answer your question? God, doom, you are so dumb
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:52 am

klaus494 wrote:
Doom, listen carefully, there is no such thing as a not wrestling suspension. you are suspended, you can't go on TV. period. does that answer your question? God, doom, you are so dumb

first and foremost, blow me.

Secondly, as i've yet to see a situation where a GM or manager was suspended, it was a question as to whether or not the generic WWE suspension applied to all TV time, or just to wrestling for the company (the declared Job of most WWE stars)
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:49 pm

its a drug suspension doom, he isnt really a GM so he is just an on air empl;oyee and wrestler.

its not like he ACTUALLY RAN raw
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:57 pm

I wish he did, I dont know why but I bet Regal would be an excellent booker

Doom, you are suspended from the company, it matters not if your a wrestler an announcer GM, or a backstage guy, if you fail a random wellness test you are autimatically suspended from the company
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:32 am

Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)   Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Million $ Man confusion (Raw Spoiler)
Page 1 of 1