Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the frequency Kennedy?

Go down 
+6
bazz23-v2 ®™
Doomhammer
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
invincibleILeak
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Whats the frequency Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:49 pm

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Now we know mr.kennedy is seen as a pretty long term future star by all at titan towers and with recent developments Raws new cocky heel has turned face.

Now im wondering is this becasue they have always planned this, or because his heel turn really didnt work. I mean he got boos by being a bit more cocky and arrogant, but his heel evolution never became complete.

A few months ago me and gaffer noted how he was cutting more serious promos whilst heel and not using his drop down mic as much, great for the heel charactor it seemed, but then every so often hed be let onto the drop down mic and scream MR KENNEDY, breaking all the serious work hed built up over the month, now, this strikes me as them wanting him to be the next big heel, but still be able to have his face catchphrase and after random trials of serious promos then MR KENNEDY KENNDEY's he was more effective as a heel without the catchphrase.

But as we know, people loved the catchphrase and were still shouting it and wwe obviously wanted it to be used, so basicly, have they just given up his heel roll becasue its an easy fan pleasing option and now he can work on making it as a top face, or was his face turn planned even before his reign as a heel

feel free to discuss where his wwe raw career is going and all of that too and maybe discuss his improvements, even if he is not one of your favourites.

I could see him as INT champion within 3 months and smackdown champion next year or late this year
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:13 am

I think it's really a bit of both, they pretty much were forced to turn him face due to fan reactions, similar to what happened with Austin (although Kennedy obviously isn't nearly as good a worker). However I think a face turn was needed in order to freshen the character up. This has opened up new avenues for him, as there is a whole set of new opponents for him on RAW, if he had remained heel, outside of HHH, I don't think there was any face he hadn't worked with yet.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:22 am

He got to go over the guy who they use for punishments too, i thought when the match begun, oh well snitsky will win, wonder what kens done now.

even made it believable.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:45 am

I think Kennedy had to turn face. But I think they've done it too soon, I would like to have seen him stay heel to Wrestlemania where he wins the MITB, and then turns face when winning the WHC, over a heel champ, maybe Edge, setting up a feud and turning him face. But now they've done it, I hope he wins a mid-card title, and maybe even go to Smackdown, being stripped of the title on the way, or swapping the inter. and u.s. around similar to what they did a couple of years ago with the world titles.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:02 am

For me, kennedy still needs to have a really good / classic match that really gets him over. He tries hard in the ring (which is much more than some I could mention in the WWE), but needs to show that he isn't just a promo-man. I'd have liked to hjave seen him have an extended run with HBK, or maybe Jericho - I'd keep him on Raw, as he's worked with pretty much the entire SD roster already (bar Big Show), and give him a run with the IC belt...

I'd also ban him from doing any interviews ever involving him discussing the use of steroids / HGH in wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Who do we think he will feud next?

there isnt a big star free is there? bar hardy, which wouldnt make sense and it seems everyone is in regals bad books. So he probably wont continue that.

and he wont feud snitsky cos that was just punishment.

Predictable as it will be (from me) him or hardy needs to have a feud with burchill surely? partly regal punishment, partly it will be good for the mid card and make sense?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:14 pm

I could see him feuding with MVP is he makes the jump to smackdown, and if not, he could feud with UMANGA or carlito.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:20 pm

I thought he was heading for a feud with Regal, but judging by the way it wasn't even mentioned on Raw, then it looks like that's been dropped.

He could feud with Hacksaw for all I really care though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:22 pm

USA USA USA USA!

how old is he? seriously, he really sucks.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Kennedy? yeah I know he does. overrated piece of shit he is. Wink
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:38 pm

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Kennedy? yeah I know he does. overrated piece of shit he is. Wink

He must be at least 58 or somethin.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Kennedy used to be a decent chap but since his auld Head bang in OVW he is just stupid,The headbang was when he got dropped on his head and was On Concious for about 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeah good one

anyway......

Doom I was talking about kennedy not hacksaw.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:45 pm

I don't think Mr. Kennedy's overated. Why do you Bazz? Or was it a joke I didn'get?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:12 pm

he thinks everyone loves him. hes not over rated, if he was ppl wud be like, give him a title bla bla.

the closest weve come to that is, we could see him holding the INT within 3 months lol

and genrally ppl dont go on about him much do they?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:17 pm

He and MVP are the only people who've convinced me they could be in the main event, even for a short while, out of the up and comers.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:18 pm

burke could be though Wink

hes just used badly.

and i was thinking, who has the most charisma in wwe, probably JTG really isnt it hahaha

says alot
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Eh? people are always banging on about how he's the next big thing or should be in the main event, the majority of his matches since he moved to raw have been sloppy as fk(and that's being kind) and full of botches, he had one good match with Jeff Hardy, but he even managed to make HBK look sloppy in some of there matches.

Saying his name twice really loud, isn't enough for "ME" to consider someone the "next big thing".

MVP has also gone down hill fast.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:45 pm

everyones gone down hill.

HHH, cena etc.

wwe is a stinking pile of arses really isnt it lol
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:14 pm

I don't think he should be in the main event. Yet. But he can be really good, and seems to have been sloppy since returning from his injury/suspension (don't know what it was.) he just needs to re-capture soom of his form, I think he should have stayed as Mr. friday Night, and as a cocky heel for much longer, rather than been thrown onto Raw, and then being turned face. the face turn should have come just as he got into the main event, WWE need some top heel main eventers, with only Edge and Orton atm, so that means either Punk turns heel, or MVP goes into the main event.
Which leads me onto my next point, MVP isn't getting a push, why? I, and I'm guessing some others, thought that him losing the U.S. title would mean he was free to move into the main event, something that isn't and doesn't look like happening. He's starting to apear weak, and needs someone or something to help him. A good feud with someone higher up the card and going over them could really do something for him. My pick would be Batista, who is also not doing anything, and although we don't want him to be, he is a main eventer in WWE's eyes, so winning in a big feud with Batista could do some good for MVP, but...they need to keep the feud going longer than six weeks, it needs to be going, for 3 PPVs, maybe 2 at the least, where MVp wins both, before going for the title.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
everyones gone down hill.

HHH, cena etc.

wwe is a stinking pile of arses really isnt it lol

Is that your way of saying you think Im wrong?? if so, tell me why.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:44 pm

it wasnt, i just think picking out just kennedy becasue you dont like him is a bit harsh Razz

he does have potential though somewhere and thats where it ends. I believe fully though that vince and the wwe WANT him to be their future
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Kennedy does have potential, i saw some of his OVW matches and thought they were pretty good, he's not the best in the ring but he can improve, and with the right attitude he's great on the mic.

Still think their is more deserving mid carders who should be pushed ahead of him
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm

of course there is.

again though im pretty much really worried about wwe future, cos they keep giving half pushes whilst still using the same names. I mean when is the next main event after main event star going to be unleashed properly.

And whilst HHH, Cena, HBK etc are here will anything really change.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:01 am

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
it wasnt, i just think picking out just kennedy becasue you dont like him is a bit harsh Razz

he does have potential though somewhere and thats where it ends. I believe fully though that vince and the wwe WANT him to be their future

I also picked out MVP, and on another thread Jeff Hardy so....

There are plenty of overrated guys in the WWE.

Its not that I don't like Kennedy, it's that he's done next to nothing to be considered the next big thing( apart from say his name really loud twice) in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the frequency Kennedy?   Whats the frequency Kennedy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the frequency Kennedy?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next