Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kennedy......... what to do?

Go down 
+3
Sexton_hardcastle
invincibleILeak
the-gaffer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Kennedy......... what to do? Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Mr Kennedy seems to be lost in the shuffle at the moment in the WWE, with no real plan for him, last years golden child seems to be stuck for opponents or story-lines of any real worth, I am hoping that when he returns William Regal will join SMACKDOWN! because after all he was 'banished' from RAW and will re-open his feud with last years Mr Money In the Bank Mr Kennedy...............Kennedy!

There are so many avenues that could be explored here, Regal can claim he is hunting for Kennedy because of the way he rid him from his position of luxury on RAW and Kennedy can claim the only reason William Regal can call himself King is because he 'refused' Ken entry into the King Of The Ring Tournament, this could go back and forward and lead to a SummerSlam match for the rights of the crown and it could see Kennedy being hailed as the new King of the WWE

Now I think if this happened he would need to drop the double name though, there is no way in this day and age we could have a top start with the initials KKK, so King Kennedy has a nice ring to it an almost Regal ring if you will, it could help get Kennedy back to the level he was before his suspension, because since then he has flattered to deceive for long enough, it will get Regal back into the frame, it will get Kennedy back into contention for a top run and give a conclusion to a feud that many believed to have serious potential when they first worked together!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:57 pm

I think this is a good idea but I feel WWE have lost heart in Kennedy atm they just don't seem to want to do anything with him. I hope Regal will come back to Smackdown as Smackdown GM rather than as a wrestler, although he was good, I think that the pressure he had turned him to the drugs again, if he does it again, he's fired. But as a heel GM this would probably work if Regal got someone to represent him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:02 pm

No way, he could not lose his crown unless he was actually pinned that would be totally pointless!

He insists he did not knowingly take the banned substance which we don't know what it actually is yet!

Triple H v William Regal for the WWE title would be brilliant, it was the feud set up for the summer and while it may just kill time until Edge beats Triple H eventually it would be something most would like to see, it would be a technical cracker, that being said I would like to see Regal back to feud with Kennedy then Kennedy to move on to Edge while Regal went onto Hardy and MVP and and Triple H went at it then Regal to move on to Triple H, that could be3 months of writing right there and then!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:18 pm

I could see edge winning at the GAB and then kennedy vs edge feud for a while.

Edge wont be turning face i highly doubt, and he cant be the only guy to fued with HHH.

So depending on Trips' schedule, i could see him fueding mvp for a while, so he doesnt have anything major to commit too.

Giving kennedy the step up that many have predicted.

wouldnt mind regal on smackdown though, just not sure if they would bother just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:24 pm

they normally bring top guys towards the top back asap. Hardy went over Umaga the night after his suspension.

Prehaps we see Umaga vs Edge? it'd change the dynamic between the familia and the opponent, since Umaga's currently being protrayed as too dumb to understand it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:58 pm

What has Kennedy done in the last 15 months to warrent any kind of push?

He is sloppy in the ring, he does not look comfortable on the mic and has the charisma of Khali on smack
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 pm

fans like him. its a simple as that, hes not the best but hes enjoyable to watch i think anyway.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Why do fans like him? thats they question
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm

What does he bring to the table that is so different from what better workers can bring?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:11 pm

fans like him as he is marketed to the kids, he has a catchy little phrase and hes a decent wrestler, for wwe levels.

he deserves a push as hes missed out before, 2 times, once his own fault once not his fault.

hes not dull to watch. If he was given a title after a convincing rivalry, then hed suit it well and people would be happy basicly, especially vs edge
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
he deserves a push as hes missed out before,

Worst reason ever.

You say Kennedy is marketed to kids(which i disagree with), but he nothing BUT marketing, notice how when he moved to raw(live tv) people started to realize he was sloppy? there is a reason he was moved back to smackdown. He has had all of 3 good LIVE matches and two of those were with HBK, a guy who could have a good match with a broom stick.

He says his name out loud, TWICE, whoopdefuckingdo, fk people are easily pleased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Agree with all Kennedy bashing.

The net went nuts when he debuted and could talk, to an acceptable level ONLY. fuck me, give me a mic I could cut a promo as well but im not the next big thing.

The net then went nuts when he moved to Raw cos they thought he was getting the BIG PUSH but cos he's such a fuck up it never came and he wont be headlining Mania 25 (or 26,27,28.......)

The net then exploded when he added two Steve Austin mannerisms to his tired act.

What?

Yeah he bobbed his head a bit, get him on last at Mania!!!!

The nets gone all quiet no he's back on Smackdown doing sod all amid rumours that he wont be getting any pushes this year or next!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

he deserves a push as hes missed out before, 2 times, once his own fault once not his fault.

Awwwww what a shame, getting injured and FAILING a drug test after being smarmy enough to hit the press with a load of BS prior to a testing should NEVER be reason enough to get a push!

He was not deserving of the MITB contract anyway in the first place, they where going to go with him because in some twisted failed logic they believed he could be the next Austin, probably because he could shake his head while he shouted his name and he was quite similar in build and look to him (without the silvery blond hair)

His time came and he wasn't around to see it, if he was that good do you not think Vince would have made sure he was pushed to the place he was before!

Even Jeff Hardy who is only one joint away from the sack is being pushed again, only 7 weeks after coming back!

How long has Ken been back now? about 9 or 10 months?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 pm

If Ken is so talented like so many believe him to be then lets see if he will state his case when given a chance, or he will fall the same way as Carlito and go sulky and sit and wait until its time for him to be given his marching orders

I am not saying he is not talented, I just have not saw this so called potential, before he got draft to RAW he did have some decent promos, nothing more or nothing less, however when doign any prolonged promo on RAW particularly that Shawn Michaels DVD one, it was cringe worthy to say they very least!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:55 pm

I'll say this about Kennedy Kennedy though. He's better than cage and jennety *runs*
lol!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:01 pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Ken needs a gimmick from the announcers

JR - "OH MY GOD.......... What a move from Kennedy"

Foley - "Thats what he does JR, He is so good they named him twice"

I also think his finisher is lame and the name of it is even worse!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 pm

i never said i really rate kennedy, im just posting a counter argument as to why in america he could be seen as worhty of a push.

in my eyes, whoever vince says so, is worthy of a push , cos ultimitly its him and creative that decide.

if kennedy is pushed he deserves it, if not he deserves that.

in my own veiw, hes ok to watch and doesnt bore me, and his stomps are quite good.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Whats the point of being on a wrestling forum if you are just going to be a sheep though and go with the attitude "If Vince says he is worthy of a push then so do I"

I hope you didn't complain about the constant main event matches Batista has been involved in or when Khali got the world title, or the Superman esqu type run Cena enjoyed, because believe you me, if Vince had not given those the go ahead NONE of them would have happened!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 pm

im saying all in all thats what matter, i dont strongly disagree with a kennedy push enough to say hes deffinatly not worth it, and i dont like him enough to say yes hes deffinatly worth it, so im just putting the basic counter veiw for you all to debate against.

im not being a sheep, if i have a stong veiw on somthing il post it, but this gives you somthing to go against if i say, yeah kennedy holding a world title would be good tv i think.

and if a super kennedy fan comes on then i can step down. but i dont think hes a bad as some people make out.

but ive not seen ken on tv most weeks since debut, only for a year and a bit, so hes still relativly fresh and differant.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 pm

If you don't think he is as bad as I make out then give me something in his defence then?

I'm not having a go at you for your opinion, I want you to give me something though, something in his defence, something that will make me want to think "maybe he is deserving of a push"

Saying he deserves it coz of what happened with injury and wellness is not enough for me im afraid!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:

im not being a sheep, if i have a stong veiw on somthing il post it, but this gives you somthing to go against if i say, yeah kennedy holding a world title would be good tv i think.

Something to go against? well my reply to that would be WHAT WILL MAKE THAT GOOD TV?

You need to go into some form of detail in order to get your point across otherwise its just saying something for the sake of saying it!

You know me, I like discussing wrestling, I don't want to just type for the sake of typing though, if you think he would be good tv as champ then great, tell me why, then it moves the topic on
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 pm

thats not my veiw though, thats just a genral veiw that people could have, especially if they had planned a big push then his injury prevented it, that would leave him deserving the chance to carry out said push, even if he may not have deserved it in the first place.

I can see no problem with kennedy being a top guy on smackdown, not the highest of highs, with edge and HHH but up there.

If in a decent programme with another top guy, i think he would be entertaining to watch week in week out. Its nothing special, its just on an entertainment level, and having people who are booked strong cant harm the main event scene, if there are the fresh yonger stars winning matches, then they will always look good.

I would prefer by about 20x that MVP gets the next smackdown big push, as hes just sat about doing nothing for months and looks unmotivated, he doesnt even use his pyro now, just walks to the ring, no blow up thing either.

MVP vs Kennedy is somthing i want to see though, might not be the best matches in the world, but this is wwe, we dont get the best matches week in week out, but i know it would keep me watching.

And im sure even bazz would be entertained by it, even with his hatred of kennedy

---------

its hard to explain though, I find him entertaining, alot of people do in live crowds. Its just this thing that makes me want to be a kid so i can shout mr kennedy for no reason. So maybe thats it, he brings out the mark in me, a little.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 am

Sound, that wasn't so hard, I cant really argue with that, thats just a personal preference of yours so its hard to argue against!

I think to be the man though he really has to step up to the challenge, maybe I am hard on him because with so many backers deep down I believe he does have the talent, the IWC are a hard crowd to please so if he has so many backers he must have something, however for me he has not shown it in anyway shape or form in the last year!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:05 am

I don't mind Kennedy, and I think he could cope in the main event, I agree the mic check is terrible, I think he should use the green bay plunge and a submission finisher. His mic work is ok, but needs fine tuning, in the ring he's ok. But that's the thing he's just average, I don't wanna see him with a world title until he has significant in-ring and on the mic improvements, but I would like to see him feud with Edge and MVP in and around the main event, mainly to see how he copes, and also I think they could make excellent feuds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy......... what to do?   Kennedy......... what to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kennedy......... what to do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next