Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Foley

Go down 
+10
He is back
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
villarule19
Doomhammer
King Macca
Joker-C4lum
klaus494
MaFish1
Sexton_hardcastle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Mick Foley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:15 pm

i was searching for it

did you got the rematch dude
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:18 pm

I got the one from WCW Saturday Night and the one in Germany where he lost his ear, they wouldn't let the 2 carry on their fued too long apparently, too violent for WCW at the time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am

I would love to see him feud with Jeff to see who really is the King of Hardcore. I reckon his final holy shit moment should be when Jeff and Foley are fighting on the roof of the arena. There are a large number of tables below which are wrapped in burning barbed wire. Jeff then pushes Foley off the roof and onto the tables. Jeff then does a Swanton Bomb from the roof onto Foley therefore delivering Foley's final holy shit moment.

It could kill both of them but if they manage to pull it off, it could even top Foley's fall from the top of the HIAC.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 am

Sounds great Rock, but this is WWE. Would they let that, they would let a holy shit moment, that's more like a holy shit, bollocks, fuck, the're fucking dead, moment. lol! Although I would love to see it.

Gonna go watch Family Guy, see ya. I'll watch Smackdown in the morning.
Back to top Go down
isyutd159
Muppet
Muppet
isyutd159

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:11 am

thanks don mate Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrewsux69dx
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:15 am

muchas gracias Don, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:19 am

macclad on a wrestling forum on saturday, miracle
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:45 pm

I was thinking about my idea for Foley's final holy shit moment and I think I know why it would benefit everyone involved. It would benefit WWE because it would make lots of money because if they put that match on a PPV, viewers would pay to watch and see Foley's final holy shit moment. It would also obviously give them lots more viewers.
It would benefit Jeff because it would put him massively over with the crowd again like he was before his ban and it would benefit Foley because it would mean people would never forget him and it would also put him over with the crowd again therefore making him perfect for a GM/announcer/commentator type of role.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

I dont think Jeff Hardy should be anywhere near Mick Foley when he has his last match, if he has his last match, yes we all know he wants one final holy shit moment, but I would far rather it was with someone like Chris Jericho or even the Undertaker again, guys who know how to work incase something goes badly wrong, Foley needs someone who can dominate him, and cause the holy shit moment, Hardy couldnt believably throw Foley off a cage, he would ruin it by trying to match him spot by spot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley   Mick Foley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2