Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has Foley already signed with TNA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Has Foley already signed with TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Has Foley already signed with TNA?   Has Foley already signed with TNA? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:23 pm

As WWE have confirmed that Mickey Foley is not renewing his contract (According to the statement his contract ran out on Sunday) but prior to this announcement, this appeared on TNA's website:

Has Foley already signed with TNA? Haveaniceday

To be honest all signs point to him joining TNA along with these by foley himself:

Mick Foley posted the following on his MySpace.com blog:
"I'm really thrilled at this recent development. Believe it or not I have actually learned how to access a computer - not necessarily use it just access- and I have been reading many of the comments from my friends on myspace. I know some of your feelings are mixed, and I will look forward to addressing your concerns with my next entry which I promise will be soon.
See you at the Impact zone.
Mick"

Statement from Mick Foley on leaving WWE, his future with TNA Wrestling and other opportunities.
"As of today, I am a free agent in the world of professional wrestling. I will always begrateful to WWE for affording me so many incredible opportunities over the pastthirteen years, but feel the time is right to pursue other endevers,
This move frees me up to participate in more film, television and voice roles, autograph sessions, speaking engagements, volunteer work, and will allow me thetime to start work on a third novel, a fourth wrestling memoir and a new children’s story.
Over the next few weeks I will be working with my team at Braverman/Bloom Co., Inc. in pursuing a couple of unique oppertunities.
I can confirm I have had discussions with TNA Wrestling and have come to ashort-term agreement. I am very excited about the specifics of this agreement andthe potential it holds".

So it seems pretty official, but I wonder what they will be doing with him?

hopefully sort Abyss out and get him back to doing his hardcore stuff which will lead to a match between the two.... although knowing TNA they will have him join Stings OAP group.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Has Foley already signed with TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Foley already signed with TNA?   Has Foley already signed with TNA? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm

ur a tit
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm

Has Foley already signed with TNA?
Page 1 of 1