Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spoiler: new announcer tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

Spoiler: new announcer tonight Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler: new announcer tonight   Spoiler: new announcer tonight EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 am

– WWE.com has learned Mick Foley will debut on color commentary for SmackDown tonight at Backlash. At the pay-per-view, the Hardcore Legend will call the World Heavyweight Championship Match between titleholder Undertaker and Edge, as well as the other SmackDown matches, alongside Michael Cole.

Foley first took the microphone at One Night Stand 2005 when he joined WWE.com's Joey Styles at the announcers' table. The three-time WWE Champion brings invaluable in-ring and out-of-the-squared circle experience to SmackDown's team.

Don't miss Foley's debut tonight on Backlash at 8/7 CT only on pay-per-view.

from wwe.com

so, it looks like Foley is going to Smackdown. now, my questions are:

1) is he replacing Johnathan Coachman, or will it become a #-man announce table? (I didn't watch Smackdown this week, so if they announced Coach was leaving, don't kill me)

2) Do you think Foley will bring good commentary to Smackdown?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: new announcer tonight   Spoiler: new announcer tonight EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 am

This is great news for me, coach is awful, and foley at one night stand, for me, was great, this may lead foley into his last feud in which he brings that final "holy shit" moment.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: new announcer tonight   Spoiler: new announcer tonight EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:35 am

with luck, coach is going back to raw, to sit on his hands and job to leprichans. It'd be a nice touch.

Last edited by Doomhammer on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: new announcer tonight   Spoiler: new announcer tonight EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:39 am

Well Mick sucked too(to much script), so surely it must be Cole!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: new announcer tonight   Spoiler: new announcer tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: new announcer tonight
Page 1 of 1