Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge and Taker (role reversal?)

Go down 
+5
Dangriff67
King Macca
thegunman84
Cruiserjim1
Sexton_hardcastle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Edge and Taker (role reversal?) Empty
PostSubject: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Thats the vibe i picked up on sunday night.

At the end of the match taker was looking ever more heelish - do we think they will try turning Taker heel so he can fued a big face HHH? or was it all just to add to the match in itself where he even speared edge?

Ending to the match was good, but i hope edge aint off tv for too long because of it

what do you think ho's
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

Taker is to be turned Heel I think so he can fued with HHH all the way to Mania.

Edge still will be Heel so that Chavo can turned face may be even Vickie and the Edge heads. Think we will then see a turn from BAm Neely to go agaist Chavo and unite with Edge.

However this is leaving out the fued with Evan Bourne and also Ricky Ortiz
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:09 pm

I don't really think taker was being turned heel, I think it was just because it was the culmination of an intensely heated fued. They may wish to build towards Taker vs HHH, but I think HHH is the more likely to turn.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm

I have heard that HHH is not really a huge fan of being face. I don't think he will turn yet though
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:13 pm

did you not think he was acting like edge though? and edge is starting to act like taker?

havnt seen the US un-edited promos from friday, but i bet they hint at somthing similar too?

If he is off tv for a while MVP is really going to have to make the show entertaining, he looked good considering he doesnt DO matches anymore, at summerslam. "drive by kick" what part does he drive by? lol might catch on though its pretty beastly. also did an "ANGLE" through, along with benjamin doing a sort of angle slam manouver on fri, maybe his moves are being dished out, finally, thought someone was gonna do the ankle lock but didnt though Crying or Very sad think it was mvp i thought was about to do it lol
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:44 pm

The look that Taker was doing did remind a lot of the Ministry Taker so I think he's down for a heel stint which makes sense if a Taker v HHH rivalry is in the offing as HHH will want to have the dominance in the rivalry that a Face often has.
Back to top Go down
Dangriff67
Muppet
Muppet
Dangriff67

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm

also with Kanes heel turn this would mean that brothers of destruction were both heel. which would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:07 pm

This is certainly to build up the rivalry between HHH and undertaker like many said!

But i can't figure why they didn't turn HHH heel rather than Taker!
Back to top Go down
Deputy Dave
Muppet
Muppet

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Could happen. Didnt Edge make a great face years ago?
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Muppet
Muppet

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:41 pm

I don't really know why they would turn Taker heel though, although I have to say that he made a great heel back in the day!

I have a feeling that if the rumours are true and tha Jeff Hardy is injured that MVP might make the step up to the main event now.

Also, I don't know why they'd turn 'La Familia' face as they draw the biggest heel reaction on Smackdown don't they?
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Thank you lads
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Edge may be face for a while hence role reversal, off screen for a bit and comes back when taker is fully heel saying how he just wanted to put on the greatest match he could but undertaker took it too far, etc etc, roll clips of edge putting his body on the line and saying, this is what i will do for you fans if you believe in me. etc.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Muppet
Muppet

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Good shout.

It'd be strange though as I'm sure everyone's used to Taker being the hardcore face and Edge being the hardcore heel.

Would have loved Taker to come back as The American Badass though, he's more believable as a heel when he actually promo's!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Yes i agree when he is a heel he can controll his mci work a lot more however the face silent rip treatmeant works just as well so id rather edge stays heel and taker w/e
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge and Taker (role reversal?)   Edge and Taker (role reversal?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge and Taker (role reversal?)
Page 1 of 1