Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foley to TNA?

Go down 
+8
Doomhammer
Joker-C4lum
thegunman84
Pablo
worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
villarule19
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Foley to TNA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:58 am

Taken from Rajah this morning. Foley could be jumping ship as early as next month with his contracting expiring on sept 1st
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:00 am

According to the Sun, foley IS gong to TNA to wrestle a Sting style schedule.
i'll watch it but I hope Foley isn't stupid enough to bec ome another Angle or VKM and just diss WWE and Vince art every opportunty because thats small time and Foleys a class guy.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

I doubt Foley would go down the route of dissing Vince and the WWE. I get the feeling that Mick still really feels like he owes Vince a lot, and wouldn't want to burn those bridges.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:19 pm

just to re-literaite were going on a "mate" that told the sun.Correct?.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:09 pm

What I would love to see is Mick Foley in his last ever wrestling match against Abyss in the mother of all hardcore matches with them going through barbe wire, firery tables, glass on the florr, etc... then Abyss wins it to elevate his carear (ie, being Mick Foley in a hardcore match) and Foley retires after having a brilliant match.

However this is not likely to happen for many reasons (most of which have already been mentioned) including the fact that Abyss has a disliking of weapons gimmick now.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:42 pm

I don't think Abyss current gimmick would really prove a hindrance, as I feel they are just building this refusal to use weapons, until eventually something makes him snap and we get good old crazy Abyss back. If Foley were to wrestle in TNA, one thing would have to be done that wasn't in WWE in recent years, let him win some matches. In WWE it got to the stage where you clearly knew that Foley was going to lose every time he stepped in the ring. If they give him a few wins, then when he finally puts over young talent then it means so much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foley to TNA?   Foley to TNA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foley to TNA?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2