Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)

Go down 
+8
bazz23-v2 ®™
Joker-C4lum
invincibleILeak
MaFish1
Discopants
Rerun
thegunman84
Sexton_hardcastle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm

The tag titles mean shit atm. Giving them main event attention with two of the biggest cheeses going might help to make them a bit more prestigious.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
yeah, i think cryme tyme is almost as credible as Priceless

You didn't just say that, tell me you didn't just say that?

"Priceless" have shown more in a month than CT have shown in a year. I see something in Deebers, don't know what, just something, FK he's helped my not dislike Cody..........now that's talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:51 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Doomhammer wrote:
yeah, i think cryme tyme is almost as credible as Priceless

You didn't just say that, tell me you didn't just say that?

"Priceless" have shown more in a month than CT have shown in a year. I see something in Deebers, don't know what, just something, FK he's helped my not dislike Cody..........now that's talent.

I've only seen one match between the two, the one with JBL and Cena in it as well right before they ran outside and cena "narrowly escaped"

I felt that Cryme Tyme came off as credible enough to hold the belts, especially if they capitalize on Cena and Batista's dislike for eachother.

Not to say that Priceless isn't the better team, i just think that either of the two could hold the titles without degrading them.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
Maybe to add a little differance cena will want to drop the titles to cryme tyme "as he can win an other title just as easy anyway" but big dave doesnt want to do that. Could be the start of a batista heel turn as people love cryme tyme

Don't get what you mean, Cena would rather drop them to Cryme Tyme????? as part of the story in Kayfabe??? if so then surely Batista NOT wanting to lose should not make him a heel, Cena willing to 'take a dive' is more heelish than Batista wanting to defend and retain them surely
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Doom, Priceless in terms of look, style and all round game are far superior to Cryme Tyme, at this moment in time anyway
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Doomhammer wrote:

Not to say that Priceless isn't the better team, i just think that either of the two could hold the titles without degrading them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)   The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adamle Origionals.. (Raw Thoughts)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2