Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adamle Boring???

Go down 
+5
Pablo
the-gaffer
Doomhammer
Joker-C4lum
Discopants
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm

I know a lot think he's a decent GM but why?

So far I have absolutely no interest in him what so ever. He seems to be just playing himself. Some boring man in a suit trying to be a good GM. Well who gives a shit about that? I want someone with character, someone who is a proper heel or face. Nothing Adamle does is of interest to me. Whether or not you think the last few Raw's were good, it wasn't because of Adamle.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

two words

ERIC BISHOFF

Very Happy

i do agree with this, adamele is utterly boring. no personality, feels like he is reading from a script the whole time. get on the blower to Eric and give him the job Vince
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Because as GM, his job is to make matches. Its refreshing that he's not a full heel or a full face, becuase it makes the show less predictable. Also, his delivery can be boring, but since he's only on screen for a minimal amount of time, it works for me.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:33 pm

I like Adamle, I have ever since he was put on ECW

I think he is alright for the role just now, I don't think he merits it though, however he is very very well paid and Vince has been screaming for him to earn his dollar so by doing this I guess he is earning it.

I also like his role, he is a proper boss, not a good guy or a bad guy, just someone who makes decisions, he isn't a name in wrestling, that may prove to be his downfall with the fans but for now I am enjoying his run, like CM Punks, it might not last for long but I am enjoying the time given to it at present
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 pm

I just don't like it. I can't see the point in him even being there really. Why would you want a proper boss on something like Raw? I honestly can't think of a GM who I've disliked more. Not for personal reasons, he's doing exactly what he's supposed to do and he's doing it very well. I just hate it.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 pm

i have to admit i am a fan of adamle. i would love to see him develop his character. but so far what i have seen is golden off him. he has only been in the role for about a month at the most now and i have no idea why anyone dislikes him at the moment. some people are still fucking cought up on when he first came to the WWE.

hes got a no shit attitude. he fearlessly got in the ring with kane by himself and practically told him, one way or another, weather you like it or not, your opening that bag.

what i would like to see from adamle is to continue down this path, and gradually add to his character, i.e. become a relentless GM, who runs a dictatorship. but not with a massive heel ego. he would have to stick to his monotonous, couldnt care less attitude
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm

"Why would you want a proper boss on something like Raw?"

Because its different, and it was what RAW was seemingly crying out for in the hysteria of 'Martial Law' and 'Anarchy'

Most GM's have been heel with the occasional face GM but now its time for a different outlook, I like it for now
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm

I suppose he works on a level like that but that seems like a some what "sensible" move for WWE but I assumed people wouldn't want to see that. They obviously do if more people agree with you. But for me it's simply about entertainment and I don't like having a "proper boss" on Raw. This is all based on two shows but I have the feeling he's going to continue like this for a while, do you really want him to carry on like this for more than another couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 pm

I don't really mind him. I don't think Raw NEEDS a GM, but I think this is going somewhere beyond Admale, and for now I'm content with him just making matches with the occasional backstage segment, but if it doesn't go somewhere bigger, than I think I'll get annoyed with Admale, it's only the hope it's leading somewhere thats letting me be content with this.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

to be honest tho, every wrestling promotion needs an authoritarian role, (more effective if its heel) it just gets rebel characters over much more easily, and from time to time, the abusive authoritarian uses their own power to stack the odds against a wrestler to generate heat and other crowd reactions when needed.

im not saying adamle is the perfect GM, but i think the guy has the potential to become a dictator who takes no bull shit and isnt frightend of anyone, and thats how his character can be best utilised
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 am

i have no opinion of him really. He doesn't add anything to raw being the GM, yet he doesn't take anything away being GM either
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 pm

i suppose its a nice change of scenery to have a neutral one .Made me laugh when the "WWE UNIVERISE" have stared a petition for his sacking HA
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm

right, im not sure how to judge him yet, hes gone from wtf announcer to comedy comentator to serious gm in a few months.

I cant compare him to his previous roles which went IMO from shit to good - over the next few weeks i will know though.

It doesnt help that hes been a part of a good raw and a bad raw IMO as its a strange climate to judge his new roll.

Hopefully we see where this charactor is heading in the next few weeks.

what also doesnt help him is he was a part of the kane soryline which the wwe blatently pulled out of just to have a laugh at internet wrestling fans in the know, a weak decision badly executed imo.

we shall see, i like the "adamle origional" things and hopefully he has a heel or face roll soon
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 pm

I enjoy the admale originals, but I would rather him not become a definate heel or face, and I am still sticking by that he is not the long term replacement and I reckon he'll be gone within a couple of weeks after SummerSlam, and if this doesn't happen then I'm hoping for some big character development.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adamle Boring??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamle Boring???   Adamle Boring??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adamle Boring???
Page 1 of 1