Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Talks About Wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 25, TNA & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Warrior Talks About Wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 25, TNA & More Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Talks About Wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 25, TNA & More   Warrior Talks About Wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 25, TNA & More EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 pm

The Ultimate Warrior was interviewed by Newsday recently and discussed a number of topics, including wrestling at WrestleMania 25, rumors of him working for TNA, getting into "ring shape" for his NWE return and more. Some highlights:

Getting motivated for his return match: “That’s the thing that drove me the most - the challenge of it. I was inspired by the challenge. I want to be inspired. I’m not inspired by much, or what going on in culture today. And that directly connected to wrestling. I don't watch professional wrestling. I don’t watch it at all. When I say that to people. They don’t believe it. I don’t watch any television hardly at all. I’m not really interested or inspired by any programming. I’ve never watched a television serial show, I’ve never watched an episode of Survivor or Lost or the most popular shows - the Sopranos. Never once. I just don’t. I’d rather read or do something, get out, get in sports, or get active myself. I find a lot that I’m always motivating myself. very rarely am I motivated by other people. So this was an opportunity to do that.”

The possibility of a more extended ring return: “Oh, I don’t know. A lot people immediately started talking. All the experts. David Putz-ner started talking that there was a discussions going on (with TNA). There was never a discussion with TNA about anything. There wasn’t any larger plan to try to stir the interest or curiosity of TNA or WWE.

Rumors of him being involved in WrestleMania XXV:
I was doing some media stuff on the radio and some long time fan of wrestling and WrestleMania (and I)... had an exchange about WrestleMania 25. I was basically saying sarcastically, “Yeah, they’ve used all the other bums up. On a silver anniversary WrestleMania, they need to do something special. So how about something between me and McMahon?" I think the better match would be between me and Shane McMahon. That would inspire me more to do some more serious training. I think Shane is a real go-getter. I think he’s a real inspiring kid.”

Full thing at: http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/specialevent/wrestling/2008/07/ultimate_warrior_interview_par.html#more
Back to top Go down

Warrior Talks About Wrestling Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 25, TNA & More
Page 1 of 1