Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar talks about his fight and UFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Brock Lesnar talks about his fight and UFC Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar talks about his fight and UFC   Brock Lesnar talks about his fight and UFC EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 pm

UFC fighter Brock Lesnar was interviewed recently by Yahoo! EuroSport .. Here are the MMA-related highlights:

If you beat Heath Herring who would you like to fight next if Dana White suddenly said you could pick your own opponent?

Right now, I'm only looking at Heath Herring. My goal is to capture the UFC heavyweight championship and I'll fight whoever they put in front of me until I reach my goal. I don't really care who it is. I'm not here to pick my opponents. That is what I told the UFC; I don't care who I fight, as long as they aren't cans.

Is it harder getting hit in the UFC than it is in the NFL or WWE?

Harder probably isn't the right word. It's different. In the WWE, unless somebody screws up, you don't really get "hit," but you take a lot of punishment going in and taking bumps night in and night out without an off-season. In the NFL, it's more like getting in a car crash than getting punched in the face. In the UFC, or MMA in general, you're getting hit in the face or in the body with punches and kicks, but you also have to worry about submissions - which can be worse than getting hit.

Who do you admire in the UFC? If you could model your career on someone else's career, who would it be?

I'm Brock Lesnar; I'm not here to be like anybody else. Sure, I respect what a lot of guys have done, but I'm not going to sit here and look up to them. I want to be the best, me, Brock Lesnar, and I am working hard to be the best.
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar talks about his fight and UFC
Page 1 of 1